10 days out edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz9DX_VMXdI
youtu.be/EkqDR7nLRnY
youtu.be/QhFpAJHqvrc
youtu.be/EGyUJFHfCPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's this at, Pittsburgh?

Fat Retard's is in Pittsburgh and not for another month, this is probably in the middle of the state.

What does everyone have against Louie Simmons

New hope pa no where close to the middle lol

Hype
Get that 550 in comp lad don't be pushing for PRs ok

Nothing. His training methods are pure math

Also good luck frog. 250 squat!

Wadduuup dude

madi posting

She's cute
How's your gf

What the fuck? They tell you to get someone to film or what?
I don't get it, that's so random.

Mattie is average, she doesn't even have an ass. Worst post meme ever.

shes no madi

shes aight tho

agreed, could have better assets but still absolutely CYOOT

Wait, he as a gf yet posts Instagram whores all day? That's weird.

Thats the plan
Thank
Its just them saying you can get pics/video taken because they will have a photographer team there

>Mattie is average, she doesn't even have an ass.

she now this is objectively wrong

mattie exudes happiness and if you may have noticed is always smiling, she is not the nice ass you pound once and forget about, she is the girl you marry and found a strong and happy family with

because when you're both old and weathered, the assets will be gone

but smiles remain

and that's whats really what we need in life

more smiles :(

She posts pics WITH JAMAL
CHAD posts pics OF MATTIE

i do what I want

Aw

That's alright.

But no wonder your girls are so shitty over there.

>no ass

Are we looking a the same ass

dude theres really not mucht there, you are delusioned

Lol retard
You don't stop finding hot women attractive when you get a gf
And norses gf doesn't browse plg so it's literally a nonissue
It's actually your cuck attitude that made girls start sleeping round in the first place

Anyone know good arm routine or frequency to add to what I'm doing?

Can I just go full curlbro for a couple months on top of cuckols for bigger arms?

I never said you do.
I said you probably stop browsing Instagram whores all day.

But as you can see some people don't and you Americans are apparently so used to browsing that site that you can't even imagine how weird it appears to the rest of the world.

You certainly could. Personally, if you want big arms I like the idea of hitting a push 3x a week (triceps) and biceps twice a week. I usually just sprinkle them in with other stuff. like on a bench day I'll just switch to CGBP and do fuck loads of reps, then maybe blast 2-4 different tricep extention excersices.

then maybe dedicate a full day to back & biceps

truf

american girls?

whats shitty about them?

are we qt posting

user...

Recommend me a song to run to

>what's shittty about them
Starts with the fact that literally every single one has an Instagram where she posts her ass at least two times a day.

But you seem to be a good match for them, so judging from your viewpoint they are alright and there is nothing to worry about.

lmao how would you know, the only american girls you see are on instagram so you think they all have an instagram? Not a single girl I know has an instagram where they just post pictures of their ass, only fitness models do that to begin with

It would appear so.

3>2>1

It's a shame that the upcoming fad of powerlifting wastes the potential of many dedicated athletes.
No functionality, no purpose, other than to say "i did this".
Should at least do bodybuilding and still lift heavy and get way beyond stronger than the average man without clogging your arteries lol. But wait, that requires not eating like a fat fuck lmfao.
who needs to be able to run more than 50 feet if you can deadlift 6 plates once?
>meanwhile other athletes can do this shit without obsessing over muh ego lifting.. look at the numbers!!!

yeaaaahhh first off I don't think thats true.

Second off, if that bothers you, then if it were true it would be a dealbreaker for you for american girls.

Why is it a problem for you?

AI PAPI

i support this

I really really like that one.

>weightclasses

1>2>3

how is everyone's day going

Lol these races of women do not look like that. Those are the literal

Hey buddy.

How does it feel to be wrong?

Squatting right now, how's yours going Alex?

Who cares lol

Seriously? It's not the case?
Literally everything you ever watch, no matter what kind of entertainment video or wherever, it always ends with a girls Instagram.

Youtubers running through cities asking girls about their Instagram as if it was as much as certainty as owning an ID.

But if that is actually not the case and my impression is simply wrong, then I guess it's not as bad.

I never said that it's a problem to me though. How could it be.

this just in: being really, really good looking is not the norm

bad I still have no gf and one of my friends didn't invite me to his bachelor party :(
gonna go pick up my a7 shirt now though so that's pretty hype.

Pretty good desu, have 2 days to relax and do nothing until I have a somewhat hard session

But I said you were invited :((((((((((

haven't lifted yet, but good. getting geared up for night shifts again, so just woke up and made breakfast. Calling into a work meeting while shitposting, going to the gym in a little while to do some leg work I think, then probably going to spend the night shitposting and playing video games.

sup pal

I guess I got confused when you said "no wonder all your women are so shitty over there" haha

doint get me wrong, thats a strong front (the IG front) but certainly not the case with the majority. I would argue most girls have an instagram but I know more girls who post pictures of cats than their own asses

So if I bench 3x a week, could I literally just add a few sets of dips and like 5 sets of extensions after each day?

Do I need to regulate volume and intensity or can I just keep hitting the same rep range? Idk about arms desu

Just ran and felt like shit
Gym is going awfully cause I run every day

Super demoralised and just want to give up. But I can't.

How about you?

Well 28 free memes are trash. 4 weeks of bulking and 0kg squat gains on 2x int. Knew I shouldn't have done front squats

Philly here. You guys would love New Hope. It's a town that homosexuals go to live in to be with other homosexuals. I'm 100% dead serious.

literally just get huge

if you're already benching 3x a week, I would take 1 or two of those sessions, change it to a bench acessory like GCBP, spoto press, something idk. Then add in some tricep shit. Banded extensions, overhead extensions, donkey kicks, skull crushers, etc.

Do the same for biceps, but on alternate days.

as for volume / intensity, don't make it complicated. just shoot for a medium rep range, keep it fixed and increase the weight slowly.
I.E. - Curls: start with 30 lbs 3x8 (or 5x6, whatever) anddo that for a week or two, then try to go to 35 lbs and just keep going. Just keep pushing it tiny little bit by tiny little bit

GET AFTER IT

GET HYOOJ

Why you tell me do shit program?

Sounds to me like you didn't try hard enough lad. I made gains each time I did the front squats. If you to try again try subbing SSB squats.

>try hard enough
Fuck you asshole

I love this qt comfy /plg/, also amazing despite drinking in weekend and barely getting any sleep managed to hit decent weights.

fakkin jaysus

>running
why tbH
>how about you
meh, got my a7 shirt and it's pretty comfy. pretty excited to try it out on thursday

gj user, and ye it's nice.

just do sheiko Tbh

Lol nigga wtf you mean Latinas are sexy af nigga lmao

I don't need to smash ridiculous volume for 8 weeks when I squat 380lbs. I need something past weekly prpgression but not something that has me PRing only a handful of times in a year

Imagine being this mad that other people are stronger than you

C6W
W
Trust candito

my nigga

I meme'd you an answer and gave you a real solution after. What more do you want?

Lol not a chance
Do TSA have any programs fitting for me?

OK thanks. I wasn't serious hating on you lol you recommended something that worked for you, what more could you have done. Gonna look for something else rn though

I am burnt out so bad

How do I recover without stopping my programing r e e e e e e e e e e e e

Good luck man, part of training is just finding what works well for you.

Why not?

I've fapped so much today

I'm not sure I can go again

But those tits...

Yeah I can

>just had a wank

Sucks being GDE man. Fucking frog squats 80kg more than me at the same BW with less training time than me haha
Such is life

Eat more
Sleep more
Roid
Stop drinking
Hot/cold therapy
Massage/foam roll

>1489637985359.jpg

It just occured to me to calculate when 14xxxxx.jpg will become 150000000000.jpg and it's 14th of July this year (a friday) at 0340

Might stay up.

His bench sucks though. Deadlift isn't great either I think.

Show some self control, George.

Iktfb, I have about the same time training as him and he squats 20kg more than me while being about 20kg lighter.

>gained some weight back over the weekend because I lost self-control when I'm supposed to be more strict while I'm finishing out my cut

fug

oof da

That one goes in the thicc folder

>started cutting, gained weight
I guess I fucked that shit up.

No big deal you'll just hop back onto the wagon again. How long and how hard have you been cutting?

wew lad, where you get girls like that, also high test might be a meme but since I've started lifting I really started liking girls like this instead of petite girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz9DX_VMXdI

Having a wank lads

In for fucking around with fun memes when you should be prepping for comp.
youtu.be/EkqDR7nLRnY

Did these the next training session so I don't think it affected me much
youtu.be/QhFpAJHqvrc
youtu.be/EGyUJFHfCPc

Mfw despite lifting I still prefer tiny low test girls

Just finished desu

Go fuck Esmeralda?

So I've noticed that my oly lifting coach has inserted cardio into one of my training days

How do I know if he's trying to get me into crossfit? I know these fitness gypsies can be quite sinister with their ways

Happened to me before too
Since early Jan. Slowest I've ever taken a cut. Started at about 196-198 and I'm at 184-185 now, still about a month and a half to go getting down to 177-178.

Usually just take about a month and a half to lose 12-15lbs and then I'm done, but I'm trying to do this one smarter.

I mean I still like them petite, but before I couldn't even get off to thiccer girls now I find them hot.

90% of the girls I save I get from here.

The rest are Mattie's.

Dem erectors

Will doing leg press alongside my regular squats make my quads grow?

Do belt squats instead of leg press.

And probably.

do sheiko with only one prep block then.

yes do it on a day you don't squat (if you have one)

no it'll make them shrink