Cheating thread

Cheating thread

Take two pictures 10 seconds apart. How big of a difference does cheating make, and how much do you think it affect young impressionable men when they try to get an idea of how "normal" looks?

it always cracks me up seeing "progress" pics not taken under identical settings

come on lads, post some pics.

its funny cos u look lke shit in both

Shave your delts, that shits nasty

im not a 12 year old boy, or a girl, so no i wont.

You look like crap in both pictures lolllllll

post pics. or r u scaerd?

How about this?

Your body fat is a bit high but most regular natural people are like this. If you don't tighten your abdominal muscles it'll look like a blob.

Arnold talks about that somewhere in his book.

He had well developed obliques so he placed his thong a bit lower so it didn't look like he had love handles

Enjoy people being disgusted

Lighting and angles make for good pictures. Water also wet. More at 11.

Actually this is a good idea but the opposite. I'm going on a Ritlain binge today/tonight and know I'll drop a shitload of water weight. Last time I did (2 weeks ago) I lost a good 5 lbs over night from 300mg noon-early morning.

Plan on drinking a shitload of BCAA's and whey since I'm not going to want to eat.

Get some tan and get rid of that body hair.

I tried

Thank you for this thread.

it's not even "impressionable" - it's uneducated.

I felt "fat" all the time, although my body looked pretty normal. Now I'm used to only looking good after I trained and flex - otherwise I just look "normal".

Takes a while to get that.

bump

No pajeet, you aren't. You are a disgusting, scruffy hobo. But you are not a girl or 12 year old boy.

>implying girls or 12 year old boys shave their monkeyshoulders anyways

not being a dick but hairy shoulders are some gross ass old man shit. you really should consider shaving them because your body is pretty decent.

no OP but bump -- i want to see more results of this.

Nice upper arm hair you simian skinny fat faggot

Veeky Forums is too insecure to do this kind of shit [secretmessage]myself included[/secretmessage]

>Deltoid hair
Jesus fucking christ, that's repulsive. Shave that shit off, you lazy bitch.
>Thinking having hair makes you manly
Do white people actually do this?

the fuck is wrong with your inner ab muscles if you all claim to look like your posture is shit and that youre bloated as fuck when not flexing

unless ive eaten a huge meal recently i barely look bloated at all and my abdominal section stays tight throughout the day

maybe try stomach vacuums or train posture