Do you meet her standards?

do you meet her standards?

>feminist
stopped reading, why would i want to?

Wow she sounds like an annoying cunt. You couldn't pay me to Swipe right.

That bitch better be smoking hot with a magical pussy.

this

>liberal
>afraid of differing opinions
unsurprising

I meet those height reqs but I wouldn't even read that far if she popped up on mine

Feminism the belief of equality.

This profile rails on economic differences and height differences. Pillars of that movement are just thrown away from this girl.

I will never understand the left. Even though I've pretended to be a lefty nut job to get some mediocre pussy when I was drunk.

How fat is she?

>didn't post a pic of her

You had one job OP

bet shes 5ft fat

Fucking whores man

How does she look like ?
I do meet her standards but I wouldn't want to date someone who sounds like such a cunt, even if she was smoking hot.

Sort of related but do women like this not realize that they sound like gold diggers ?

she will die childless and with lots of cats

>Don't be too nice, it's creepy
Wow for once a woman is giving valuable advice

Funny that her standards dont mention anything about the one thing that matters above anything - dick size. I have the goods.

>when manlets have to compensate ten grand per inch for pussy
>surgery would probably cost the same
kek there is no escape

Too bad they're coming from a (probable) hamplanet, unexperienced people who will see her profile will think that only ugly or cuntish girls don't like nice guys.

I don't give a fuck what this whore thinks m8. I just want to see if I would breed her m8

kekt pretty good, thanks

still no Pic from OP...wtf!

No but only cause I'm conservative, I'm not autistic about it though, so I hide it if I wanna smash some liberal pussy.

Found her pic

this is how much you need to earn depending on your height to be able to date her

I think you've all been trolled.

Also depending on how old she is a lot of these super liberal bitches just pick up the ideas from whoever they are around the most, dick her well enough and she will be by you all the time, watch her super liberal ideals fade away, it's not that hard, most women don't have their own opinions, fill her with dick then fill her with your opinions

Anyone who's been here long enough sees threads as topics of discussion rather than stories to actually believe in

Goddamn I'd catfish her into a date and take her out to a forest just to leave the stunned cunt to wall home. Keep a camera going the whole time because you know she's gonna accuse you of rape

I'm 6' but I'm a student so no
Also I'm more libertarian than modern liberal but most of the time when someone says no conservatives it's only about social issues, particularly >millennial women, so we'd probably be alright there.

lol i would meet it if i was 6 02

verne troyer could smash

>30k
lmao that's a McDonalds wage over here. I would be fine. But I guess I would count as conservative compared to her

I'd say as height declines it's more of an exponential increase rather than linear

If you're a midgit you better at least be a millionaire midgit

>she doesn't realize that anyone who meets her specific standards doesn't have to beg for sex from some probably average skank with a shitty attitude and a generic college dropout worldview.

this

What kind of liberal cares that much about money though? Well going for walks in forests is expensive I guess.

I probably went to a better university than her (World top 50). I can read and write in three different languages. Beards can be cool and banter e.g. having fun with friends is fine. She sounds annoying and boring as shit to be honest. *shrug*

I want the most alpha men in the world to just humiliate her for the stuck up (probably 6/10) whore she is

I could be 4'6" by her weird standards.

Fuck that, I wouldn't go near a woman that would accept that level of manlet.

>Who are these chick's fucking with such standards!?

Simple
>Match with her
>Invite her to a 5-star walk in the forest
>Tell her where to meet you
>Use your extensive connections to get David Duke to show up at the meetup point
>Your plan goes awry
>She falls in love with David Duke
>They get married and have a beautiful family
>And they lived happily ever after

Fuck 5'11 and non-english speaker, how to read ladbible?

What's the matter Veeky Forums? Why can't you just love her you bigot?

This
>be 6'3" and pick her up for a picnic in the forest with my corvette
>fugg her
>dip out of there and let her hitchhike back home

Would pump and dump

Genuinely confused, is 30k even somewhat a good salary? I mean minimum wage is close to 20 a year now isn't it?

exactly: feminist = instant left swipe

and checked

shes fat
fucking myspace angles

I'm 5'9" and earn almost 70k, so I guess I meet her standards.

I'm conservative, though. I'd fuck her if she's hot, but I have a feeling she's fat.

It's essentially poverty if you live in a metropolitan area

It's a "career" salary, meaning you don't work flipping burgers, cleaning floors, or folding clothing at a mall (unless you're a manager). Keep in mind she's 21, so asking a 21 year old to not do jobs 21 year olds usually do is a "standard"

I'm guessing this is British, min wage is about £15k, starting wage for a engineer/programmer is £25k or so

>5'9
>70k/year
>beardlet

Works for me

>have tinder
>get some snapchat adds
>they text me like crazy for a day or two
>never hear from them after that

What the fuck is going on?

I looked up my ex-wife's dating profile once. and she sounds just like this girl, but not as bad. Trust me, this is exactly what a controlling, self-centered girl puts about herself. Run away.

Bitch would have to PAY André the Giant to have sex with her
[spoiler]being slammed by an actual ogre[/spoiler]

Kek. I meet these standards and I'm not interested. People who post requirements like that are annoying.

>I'm both gay and unemphathetic
>ask me about the difference between hebephilia and pedophilia

id rather kms than get on with that brod

>I fucked like 60 guys in two semesters

>tfw 3 feet tall making 400k a year

>I fucked like 60 guys in two semesters
>I carry myself highly
pick one

t. AIDS

Failed her first condition and if I wrote any (I won't), she would fail mine.

I suspect she's going to have a very hard time finding a man.

She's alpha as fuck

>I fucked like fiddy dicks in record time
>I want love! not meaningless sex!
>Still using tinder to find her Prince Not So Charming
Laughing so fucking hard.

>fucks around 60 guys a year
>says she doesn't fuck around
Women are fucking garbage at math.

>liberal
>over 30k

Lol

i agree. no way she would take a guy whose 5' even if he makes 150k

Since I started lifting two of my female teachers have been noticeably "meaner" to me. Calling me out on random bullshit. What's the deal?

the cats are her children

they want your cock

One fucking job.

Not gonna lie, seeing gashes that deep with no blood coming out of them makes me want to vomit.

>liberals
>making over 30k a year

LOL

Feminism is not the belief in equality, that's egalitarianism. Why would a movement for equality only focus on one sex? Feminism is the belief that females should get special privilege. She fits the definition quite well.

Is everything okay user?

Give them the d

>would rather go to a forest
only reason I visit the forest is to shoot guns

t. 1st year poli sci major

Females already got special privilege as wives and mothers, what they want is economic independence regardless of the real-world implications

Not him but, a 1st year poli sci major would probably say something like "The original goal of feminism was equality but with shifts in the paradigm of western culture, the meaning has shifted a central focus toward preferential treatment of women." then go on to parrot some shit Milo Yamipopulation said about how women who are in support of gender equality no longer support feminism because of it's "fascist" agenda

this guy just sounds #woke

>tfw i actually do meet the standards but have crippling social anxiety that the slightest form of communication will lead me to beleive im comming sexual assault

They are on tinder because they want to fuck right then. If you wait too long they lose attention.

Also, to women attention and validation is more valuable than sex.

>me getting away with making a shit salary because I'm 6'5"

This is tall privilege boys

prob has nothing to do with you "starting to lift"

Isn't this whole bio a tinder meme
I've seen it word for word on a lot of fake profiles

a lot of girls do this ridiculously high "standards" as a way of self-affirmation of their own worth; these girls typically have insecurity that's masqueraded by these standards

it's a way of inflating their own self-worth, dont bother

>gay

She doesn't meet mine so it doesn't matter.

You must first set standards for yourself before you do it for others

these

Yes, but I have no interest in her.

Id ask her to meet up in the forest just to assault her.

>itt: newfags who can't recognise troll accounts

It's not even summer yet

This is kinda like a marketing technique. If her bio said "Hi I'm April, I'm currently unemployed so just looking for some company really... interests include listening to Justin Bieber and going Macdonald's, nothing too fancy really I'm easy to please!" no one in their right mind would swipe right.

But when she puts such high demands it gives the illusion that she is more desirable and makes you want to compete to get her... to prove your own self-worth. I bet she gets loads of idiots with no self respect who swipe right.

I usually get the opposite, female teachers are nicer and male seem more cheeky m80

im black so when she rejects me for being 5'9 just call her an instrument of our racist white supremacist society

ITT: reasons it's great to be a faggot.

Blunt. Fact-based Centrist. Would rather split the bill than pay for your broke ass. Ideologues need not apply. Save me the woman tears. Don't be cunty, it's unattractive.

If you only care about a partner's height, don't lift, read buzzfeeed, expect me to support you, constantly upload slutty photos to insta, talk constantly about your 6/10 physical features and think you deserve a 9/10 Chad then let's just not bother, okay? You can be picky about my height and earnings of yours are ~80% of mine.

The only thing is that I'm under 6ft and can't meet her money requirement.
Also how do I make a good Tinder profile?

no, and she sure as fuck does not meet mine