I thought they were mythical creatures until today

i thought they were mythical creatures until today

seriously? that guy is easily 5'11 or a weak 6 ft, about my height

Get over yourself. As a 6'2" master race, i do my base to make manlets feel better about themselves.

What kind of autist takes creep pics of dudes just because of their height? You should really spend less time here.

>tfw 5 11

as a 5'7 manlet i went into the bathrooms in the cinema and there was a literal 5'2 manlet i was a head height and a bit taller the feeling of power sudden crept into me and i felt like squashing him, the funny thing is he was so beta he never even looked at me as i towered over him drying my hands

i guess this is what lanklets must feel

5'9" tanklet reporting in. you fuckers over 6 can barely lift.

how do you discipline your lanklet pet?

there's no better feeling than standing up and watch a manlet back off as you tower over him

>5'11 vs 6'0

when will you learn?

You're an asshole if you took that picture.

why exactly? i bet he even wears lifts in those shoes so he can appear taller

No, we don't think about height like ever.

>when his height starts with 5

I'm 6'1" and went on a couple of dates with a chick who was 6'3".
I felt like the small child man in that photo.

Is that real? Literal fucking Hobbit

idk but im like 6'6" 9x6 lol

>takes picture of stranger minding his own business
>posts said picture on internet message board
>makes fun of him
>"why is he an asshole for doing this?"

Only a fellow manlet would get mad over that pic. I think you need therapy

Hahaha nature you are a cruel beautiful asshole.

>objectively answer a stupid question
>get called a 'manlet' by a stranger on an internet forum
>said stranger makes erroneous assumption
>"you need therapy"

sry bro it is you who needs therapy desu

>Midgets exist!?!?!?!?!

Veeky Forums is legitimately retarded.

Actually started choking on the food I was eating kek. Nice dubs btw

>getting this mad on a chinese cartoon forum
Please seek help bro

>being this deluded
Bro seriously you need medical attention

this desu, OP is a dick. Dudes not even just plain old short. He is actually a midget. Dude probably has a genetic condition.

Its like you cant stop replying triggered manlet lol

Not that poster, stop being autistic. We make fun of people here for a lot less than being a manlet.

That dude is like 4'5". He's a legal dwarf at that point. Lmao kek disabilities are funny!
Go back to /b/

>Easily under 5 feet
>Has to date a woman who is also really short
>People like OP make fun of him on Mongolian Wood Carving boards.
>Life has literally dealt him a massively shit hand

Yet...

>Clean shaven, well dressed, recent haircut. Probably has a job and gainful employment
>Isn't even fat, looks to be in decent shape.

I'm guessing his life is actually better than 90% of the people who post on Veeky Forums

Disabilities are funny, though.

You sound like you're 17 years old, and feel the need to care about strangers enough to berate other strangers on the internet because they're making fun of them. No one gives a shit, that guy probably doesn't give a shit he gets it all the time. I don't know why you feel the need to give a shit. If you don't like it, don't make fun of him, you'd sound less like an autistic white knight.

It isn't his fault that he is 5'5".

>Disabilities are funny, though.
>You sound like you're 17 years old

How does a human being make these statements, sequentially, without noticing the irony.

It's funny because you are the one that sounds like a 17 year old.

Is he peeing against the door?

Get off Veeky Forums for the next few years and come back when you've grown up, champ.

>Disabilities are funny, though.
>No one gives a shit, that guy probably doesn't give a shit he gets it all the time.

>Knew a guy in highschool who had one of those gimpy deformed hands
>He got a ton of shit for it
>Laughed it off in good humor
>I even made a joke about it once to him, despite being on reasonably good terms, I thought he genuinely didn't care.
>He killed himself and in his suicide note called himself a freak everyone laughed at

Fuck me

If any of you have ever posted in a fph or made fun of manlets, you're hypocrites.

>posted in a fph
>you're hypocrites

How is making fun of someone for a life style choice the same as making fun of some dude who legitimately has a medical condition?

I agree with the manlet bit, but you are not born as a fatass

>Eating disorders are funny and okay to laugh at
>Birth defects are not

Okay buddy, glad to see you're the arbiter on what's okay to make fun of, and what isn't. I'll be sure to check in with you anytime I see something funny to make sure it's okay to laugh it.

Ostorojno dveri zakrivayutsya
Sleduyushaya stanzia Park Kulturi

>Eating 5 large pizzas with extra genetics a day is the same as being born short.

>Eating disorders are funny and okay to laugh at

99% of the people who are made fun of in FPH are delusional idiots who are ranting about how their fat is beautiful and "real women have curves". Most of the time if a fat person is actually trying to get better than they are welcomed on Veeky Forums.

>I'll be sure to check in with you anytime I see something funny to make sure it's okay to laugh it.

Probably a good idea, you seem kinda socially retarded desu.

iktf, what a rush.

>tfw normal height in my country
>tfw look like this in the Netherlands
How do I make the pain stop?

Lol, I try to pin myself in that situation. I'd probably just laugh, and say "well, it's not a problem with me, fancy we go on?". She'd probably say no if I tip my fedora, so I wouldn't be wearing one that day. May even shave.

When you're 13 and think you're more knowledgable than a 17 year old, obviously.

>they
who?
people smaller than you?

He got you there. Anyway, FPH isn't only based on fun. I go there to cringe and get angry as a pre-workout.

Is that a manlet or an actual midget?

I feel you bro.
5'11 in Sweden. Here I am even below average and I am almost always the shortest guy in the room or about the same height.

You are more correct than you realize

Jokes on you I'm 4'11 t-take that

this
If there's one thing I hate about the Netherlands its that everyone is fucking huge compared to me.

Compared to them I'm about as tall as the average 14 year old. While in Indonesia I was taller than the average adult men.

what did you do in moscow subway? such a shitty stinky place. full of those small ugly Mongols (aka Russians).

T-there's a difference?!

Today you learn

>Midget
>Sub 4'10, but normally proportioned, rarely have actual health problems.

>Dwarf
>Sub 4'10, but with odd proportions, often have medical issues due to genetic problems.

>Manlet
>Term for a short person, but normally only reserved for those who aren't short enough to be considered actual midgets. Making fun of a legitimate makes you look like a mega asshole

>Lanklet
>Tall person who is still weak as fuck, narrow shouldered who thinks being tall makes up for having a weak almost skeletal body. Would probably get their ass beat if they ever fought an actual manlet.

Same height here but whenever I see a dude descently shorter than me I just feel sad for the guy...

Geeeez how short is that little guy like 5'10?

do you ever interact with people?

you sound legitimately autistic, both the impaired social function kind and the callous kind.

not to mention you are hypersensitive when people call you out for it.

The man who photographs strangers for being short and then posts it on the internet to other strangers in order to feel superior is infinitely more pathetic than any short person minding their own business
Bravo

that's a midget not a person

manlet detected

This has to be bait right?
Like, there is no WAY that person like this exists.

This whole thread is just for laffs, you're the autist/newfag for thinking anything said on here is serious. Seriously go back to wherever you came from.

It had to be done

Did you follow him and find his gold?

*gets on all four and crawls into rat nest*

You sound like a manlet brah

Simon Cowell is a very lonely man.

Is he pissing against the doors or what

REMINDER

You're not allowed to laugh at this because it's not funny he was born like this :((

190 cm here. Does anyone else feel sort of intimidated and "fighty" when they see someone over 2 meters? I was at the convience store and this huge bearded viking-looking dude that towered over me by like 40 cm walks by. Ive never met someone that big, i have never felt as little as i did then.

This makes me sad, and I am tall as fuck

not really, big guys are usually peaceful

Китaeц жe

>lower rider

I find that tall people tend to be fairly non-confrontational and chill in general to be honest, the manlet fight or flight instinct when they see someone taller than them usually isn't necessary

>wonders why manlets are pissed

gee idk maybe because the opposite sex finds them un-attractive? you fucking dolt. If your height starts with a 5, no point in being alive

Why are there so many moralfags here?

I want to laugh at manlets

Nice job photographing that pathetic manlet op

the look on each of the womens faces is why you never see a happy girl falling in love with a manlet and getting their pictures taken like this. You just never see it. It's the most cringy thing for a woman to be with a short guy. She wont look as good, her friends wont think as high of her, she wont get the attention as she would with a tall handsome hunk, etc. Either manlets put up a fight or they die a lone. Could you imagine if she was looking downward at a guy? or even straight across, really. Lelliot did it for us.

>tanklet
holy shit that's the perfect way to describe it. the strongest powerlifter at my gym is 5'7" and MASSIVE

ELLIOT WAS A GOD DAMN HERO

Nah it depends on the country, if you're a 5'7 Indonesian then whatever but if you're white under 6 foot then you should just kill yourself tbqh, it's basically a physical deformity in this day and age

Yes He is. He will live forever. He did it for Us. We shall all bow to Him in prayer tonight to thank his blessings. His work was through the Holy Spirit. The Bible teaches us not to judge man by height (Samuel 16:7).

God is great.

>Making fun of a legitimate makes you look like a mega asshole
thanks for info, maybe 'like' fuck off though

The more we punish Woman for being unholy, the better she will understand God's Will. She must understand God wants us to marry and have children. Free of Pride of thyself. Free of judgement to Man's physical appearance. God made Woman for Man, and from Man (Genesis). For Woman to reject Man is an abomination. If Woman rejects Man for his appearance, her blood shall be upon her. God Willing.

God is so great.

Well I'll be damned, I thought you were joking with that Bible quote.

Looks like God loves us Manlets after all.

Exactly. One thing can be changed and is a choice. and the other is just bad luck

1 Samuel 9

9 There was a man of Benjamin whose name was Kish, the son of Abiel, son of Zeror, son of Becorath, son of Aphiah, a Benjaminite, a man of wealth. 2 And he had a son whose name was Saul, a handsome young man. There was not a man among the people of Israel more handsome than he. From his shoulders upward he was taller than any of the people.

---

Sorry dude, even God prefers lanklets. The first king was chosen strictly based on being taller (and thus more handsome) then anyone else.

opened this thread just for this

5'7" as well and no, I just feel bad for them.

Saw a black guy that was 5'2" at best in Home Depot the other day and I just couldn't even begin to fathom what his life must be like as a super short black guy. Black women are the most hung up on height of them all. Felt nothing but pity for the guy.

>tfw 5'9''

I just want one more inch, is that too much to ask? It's like God is teasing me with almost getting to average.

When did you stop growing Veeky Forums? Recently turned 20, I figure I have maybe a year or 2 left at best.

I just came back from the movies. 5'7-5'8 here There were several manlets walking out of the theater when i left. some were around 5'2 and some were a bit shorter than me around 55.

then I remembered im pretty much in the average height where i live in north america

nah, you're done bro.

I was 6'2 before I was done with high school and stopped there.

Proof and evidence God chose Saul because he was the tallest? If you read more you would know Saul was an intelligent, lowly, humble Man. You reject God's Word to not judge Man's physical appearance by doing exactly so. A curse shall be upon you, soon. You will know when it hits you. God Willing. God Wills it.

God is great.

you are average already
you have maybe 1 more year in terms of growth
if your bones haven't fused or locked already that is

you WILL get bigger and thicker over the next 5-6 years
men don;t stop growing till we reach 25 or so