Any supps worth taking besides creatine?

Any supps worth taking besides creatine?

I'd prefer advice from people that actually know stuff or have tried things than just people parroting the usual "everything but creatine is shite" mantra.

Been thinking about trying l-arginine and maybe trying BCAAs in my water while I'm working out since a lot of people do it but not sure if they're just meme victims too or not.

creatine is everything but shite

stop wasting money on hair loss powder and just buy test

Omega-3's, vitamin D. Heard good things about ZMA.

If your getting vitamin d make sure it is vitamin d3.
I've been taking bcaa but haven't really noticed a difference.

>Stop wasting money on something that has never been proven to cause hair loss and buy something that actually does

Just fyi no studies have shown creatine causes hair loss. But guess what: test does because the thing that causes you to lose your hair is a metabolite. Enjoy your ignorance friend.

I've seen a lot of evidence that BCAA's aren't very effective in supplement form. I'm fully open to evidence to the contrary though.

Protein supps, Vitamin D supps, vitamin B supps, and E supps are good if you're low. Useless if you have a really good diet. To be fair, 90% of people don't get enough vitamin D.

I like pre-workouts (pricey pricey cellucore) because of the psychological benefits. When I take pre-workout all of my workouts feel good. Ever have a workout where you feel tired, lathargic, and when you are finished you feel a bit disapointed? I don't have those anymore because of a good pre-workout.
>inb4 cellucore is expensive
Buying brand name has large psych benefits, and to me it is worth it.

Take Citrulline Malate instead of L-Arginine. It's basically the better version of it

One of the only fitness posts, few replies. God I hate 9k and pol immigrants.

Zinc

braaaaap

heard so much about fish oil and vitamin D, what are the benefits, broskis? Maybe I should give it a go.

vitamin d3
a-z multivitamins and minerals
fish oil
ZMA
MK-677
cytomel T3
testosterone enanthate

I recently started taking vitamin D and I don't know is this purely coincidental but I honestly feel like I need to shave more often?

I've heard that Vit D is linked to Test production, and I was surely lacking in D3 - living in Ireland, no sunlight, had poor diet. I might well just be retarded but I'm pretty sure anyway. Used to get away with a shave every 2 days now I need to daily.

I started taking a mens multi vitamin, fish oil and a separate zinc tablet because muh benis gains. Not feeling anything yet but its only been a week.

Omega-3 has been linked to improved heart health, brain health and joint health

I take vitamin d and fish oil
First of all stop thinking that taking vitamins are gonna make you you superman- all they do is make your body run as it should, as far as I'm concerned if there's nothing wrong with my body/mood then I assume I'm getting exactly what I need

Would i even need all of these?

I mean would i need all of these even if i am on a regular diet including veggies ,chicken and rice?

List of things that have a decent effect
>Creatine
>Protein
>Fish Oil
>PEDs
>Sleep
>Food
>Caffeine

I take two different men's supplements, iron, zinc, l-arginine, protein, stuff for sleep cause stress is murdering me in that department right now, caffeine for pre-workout, and fish oil.

Normally suck down muh pills with my protein shake. Take most of it because my diet doesn't really hook me up with the micros and I have an iron deficiency that I got from my mom.