I've been going to the gym for almost a year, eating at a ~500 cal surplus, taking vitamins and adequate protein...

I've been going to the gym for almost a year, eating at a ~500 cal surplus, taking vitamins and adequate protein, gained 30 lbs. Been doing SS with accessories, although recently switched to doing 3x8-10 reps instead of 3x5.

Ye I still look like I've never touched a weight in my life, still weak as shit. My free test is 12.2 ng/dL.

What could be my problem? Please help.

Bump

You aren't trying hard enough, faggot

Post stats.

post pics

Not enough of a surplus is my first thought. Height/weight/stats?

Pic

Why ss for a year instead of switching to ppl or texas method

The problem is you doing SS for a year.

Start brosplits and train for hypertrophy 6 times a week. Guaranteed results.

Strength =/= size. The smallest guys in my gym are ALWAYS lifting the heaviest weight but doing only few rep compound movements. Nothing wrong with it though if that's your goal.

6'1
145 to 175 lbs
5rm-
Squat 135
Bench 145
Deadlift 245
Row 185

I can post a pic when I get home, I'm just a regular skinnyfat

Ill try that, thanks, but it still seems unreasonable that I made so little progress

Maybe, but I always work out until I borderline get sick

What the fuck is wrong with your squat

Also
>a year for this

Yeah your problem is you still need to be about 40lbs heavier.

Lack of Sleep, got some calorie or macro creep or you are over training.

Get a nutritionist to look at a whole blood panel m8.

Also it goes without saying but if you did SS for a year and these are your lifts and that is your weight YDNDTMFP.

here

Working on it

I did a blood check at the doctor a few months ago, everything seems fine, I get decent sleep, eat decently too

How much do you eat a day?

Lifts?

Height?

>lift heavy in small reps 3x5
>eat at least 3000cal low carb high protein diet
>cardio 3 times x 10 min to prevent body fat
>drink lots of black coffee and green tea to prevent body fat

>eat big
>lift heavy
>sleep long
>repeat

>those stats after 1 year
granted youre skelly skinny, you probably fell for meme of "you dont have to eat to be big if you are skinnyfat"

Its time for gomad, and start lifting fucking heavy ass weights user.

i see 70kg bw (littlw over 135lbs) guys squatting more than that at my gym.

I was 84kg when i started, couldnt squat 60kgs at first. Now 6 months later i deadlift 170kg, squat 120kg, bench 80kgs, and ohp 55
My bodyweight rn is 95kg.
granted i was fat even at 84kg, but my fat levels didnt change much while i packed a fuckton of muscle on GOMAD

You do the burger math.

i just think you are not pushing yourself quite enough and refuse to eat food.

Eat till you want to puke, repeat after2 hours

Eat about 3k calories a day
stats are I drink black coffee and tea like a fiend, probably 4-5 cups of each a day

I'll try to go for 3500 or even 4k calories maybe, I don't care that much if I gain some fat

you dumb fuck if you have only just started you will be getting begginer gainz and muscle weights more then fat.

>Been doing SS
>What could be my problem?

Top kek

Weird. I did the same thing

I'm 5'9 though so faster gains if I'm shorter than you

no offense m8, but you're lifts suck for 12 months of training. What the hell is going on with your squat?

I'm worried either your form is absolute garbage or you really don't know what you're doing.

i can gain 20 lbs in 2 months taking weight gainers and eating heavy food plus go lifting heavy at the gym

don't stress it too much bro, just take care of your nutrition.
my breakfast for example is like 3 eggs, cooked in olive oil, a huge bowl of oats with a banana, some berries. some chia seeds and milk, sometimes I add a spoon of peanutbutter. all in all its around 1k cal for your first meal of the day. gains guaranteed my mate. keep your head up, train hard, eat big. eventually gains will come.

Find yourself a hotty. Instead of doing SS do some /ss/, because clearly you are not going to become big strong male.

>SS 1 year
>135 lbs squat

Did you deload like 10 times or what. How is this possible?