Greg O'Gallagher

The faggot from Kinobody. Is there literally any chance he's natty? Half-natty maybe?

The physique doesn't really look possible without an assload of drugs to me, especially the fact that I've never seen him above like 8% body fat.

On the other hand, a lot of Kinobody's diet advice is objectively true, besides the IF meme.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJiQVbqH9aM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obvious natty

>The physique doesn't really look possible without an assload of drugs to me
OP confirmed dyel

Really? The vascularity, the cheese grater abs, the delts? The pic in the OP isn't even that good of a pic, look at this one.

If that's achievable natty I'm impressed. Motivating af

He's NOT FUCKING NATTY.

And when you look at other guys who are in his shape or better, even professional athletes, THEY ARE NOT NATTY EITHER.

Who cares? He's a fuckboy. You wouldn't even notice him at a real gym.

i consider myself not far from his physique and i'm natural. so yes, i'd say it is achievable natty. in terms of vascularity, he is not overly shredded (compared to bodybuilders on stage), there's definitely no need for PEDs to achieve his look.
after all, it wouldn't surprise if he was juicing. he's in it for the money after all.

This video had me laughing so hard I spit out my fresh pressed coffee I was using to extend my fast when I saw it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJiQVbqH9aM

nigga he looks fantastic. he's not enormous but aesthetically he's got one of the top physiques in the biz. it's all worth it for the roastie likes on your IG photos m8

Pics?

Nah mate. I'm as annoyed as anyone else when people claim natty who obviously aren't, but that isn't the case here. These photos are extremely manufactured with regards to lighting and cameras etc, and he cuts for them specifically I am sure, but I don't think he's on any PEDs, or if he is at very least it isn't obvious.

sseems natty

you guys like to call anyone who looks even halfway decent a roider to absolve yourselves of responsibility for looking like ass

Perfectly doable natty, albeit with years over years of dedication and hard work. So, by most people's "I benched 100lbs for 5 reps once why am I not pianoman swole yet" standards, might as well not be.

>laughing so hard I spit out my fresh pressed coffee I was using to extend my fast
WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TELL US NOBODY GIVES EVEN THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF A FUCK

Its a meme you dip

>clearly didn't watch the video

ONE I WAS NOT AWARE OF THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME

His traps say natty.

His delts, while impressive, don't look roid huge either.

He's like 5ยด10. And his biceps are 16 inches. Achievable natty, and I'd bet he is.

plus he has been overhead pressing 185 for reps for quite a while now. the dude is STrOnG for his weight and size

He has every reason to not be natty because the number of sales he makes is directly proportional to how good his physique is. We also know that he is lazy (skips leg day) and pathologically lies to himself to justify said laziness ("my legs are strong"). He hangs around the PUA crowd, who are notorious losers that opt for finding tricks and hacks over hard work and self improvement when it comes to attracting women. His father was also a real estate mogul of some sort, and real estate is dominated by unimaginative imbeciles (anyone who has ever dealt with a land lord knows this), and the trade is built upon cheating and lieing their way to money. The evidence is stacked against him.

He might have been natty in some of his earlier vids.

Now he clearly is a juicer.

How much? Likely not much at all.

When you look at studies on simply testosterone you will see that if you compare lifting weights natural, to simply taking a TRT dose like 125mg a week... the testosterone users gain MORE muscle, even while sedentary.

When combined the rroid users gain more muscle, as a difference from lifting weights than the natty guys, not even including the amount they would have gained natural... and those are doses in the lowest effective dose group.

Sooo.. if a guy like Greg to something as mild as 250mg a week, with arimidex for estro control. As basic as it could possibly be... he would look like he does, easily. He could do pump and fluff in the gym, starve himself and this is what you get.

Now as far as gear use goes that is essentially anti-aging therapy.

It's 1/20th of what some guys use, but keep in mind there is a rule of diminished returns.

If you are going to roid, do it the way Greg does.

Use only the bare minimum amount to achieve your results.

hes not natty hes on a small dose of test

this, that or cycle on & off cheap dry orals like winny

>Half-natty
wtf is half natty
who gives a shit anyway

What are you on, bro?

LMAO

LOL

I'M BETTER THAN HIM

I was laughing at the fake story actually lad

>wtf is half natty
creatine

Been doing SS for 5 months now, bored of it and want to get Zyzz'd. Torrented O'gallagher's shit the other night - help me fit, is it all bollocks? Is IF actually just a meme? Will rest pause exercises work?

Don't know about rest but IF is legit, I follow Martin's blog at leangains

how long would it take to reach an aesthetic physique similar to kinobody?

after all, id agree with u after all

For cutting, IF is absolutely god tier. I used to weigh 320lbs, failed to diet over and over, started skipping breakfast and now I'm down to 194 in 2 years of off-and-on (mostly on) dieting. I plan on still doing a 12pm-7pm eating window once I stop eating at a deficit just because of how easy it is for me to overeat.

puh-lease post progress pic. 320 to 194 is quite a bit.

he walks werid , bad cordination . simalar to my spelling . and his tat fucking lame

Left is from somewhere around my 320 peak, I didn't start taking progress pics until I was down to 260 since I never thought I'd get that far (let alone to 194).

Now I'm crossing my fingers furiously that another 15lbs of fat loss helps my skin situation somewhat.

dayum, congrats m8. also the only thing to fix loose skin is unironically filling it with muscle.

IF isn't a meme you dumb fuck

His thoracic spine posture makes me cringe.

> honestly man if u want to get zyzzed, lift just under the heaviest weight u can get to 8 reps and hit everything with a 3 up 3 down tempo
> strength is one thing but the time under tension you get with the heavier weights won't get you big quick at least if you're natty
> also cycle a lot (on a bike) if you can while intermittent fasting a bit. Your quads will get bigger and you'll stay lean while eating an inevitably Chad diet

When will dyels kill themselves and stop accusing everything of roiding.

>Half-natty

What in the flying fuck is a half natty? You're either natty or you fuckin ain't mate. Are you one of those kids who tried to say he was a half-virgin because he got a handjob that one time?

If he's not natty at least he's roiding the right way imo, enhancing everything without turning into a freak beast. Mirin

Definitely not natty

Kinofag pls go. He's tiny.

Half natty?