CBT: assload of minoxidil edition

6'0 163 lbs
>tfw lean bulk meme wasn't a meme

b-b-but anyone under 200 pounds isn't a man!
Gomad 5k calories a day for you skinny boy

5'9 165lb
Rm 1/2/2/3

Lean bulk reporting in

wtf is lean bluk?!?!

One month progress on Minoxidil here OP.

>left is just now (two weeks of growth)
>right is one month ago (three months of growth)

Only been using it for about a month and a couple of weeks in total. Seems to be making vellus hairs sprout, seems ok so far.

tfw end of a two year long cut is almost in sight
5'9 160lb

Im putting that shit all over my abs and chest too with peppermint oil afterwards. Tryna go sasquatch mode

Only sources of carbs are veggies and fruits, mostly berries. I eat an assload of almonds, peanut butter, meat, kale, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, broccoli, and eggs

mirlon 9-10/10
balanced and nice, could work legs a bit more
7/10, 8-9/10 by normie standards

h-how am I coming along?
18 years
5'9, 179 cm
154 lbs, 70kg

I look really similar to me after going 240lb to 155lb at 5'10". Does yours hang down like udders when you bend over too? Lmao shit sucks.

Should indirectly make you grow facial hair as well. It is topical, but it does get absorbed into your blood stream and its effects can be seen to a lesser degree body wide.

>good luck

yes it does, better than constantly looking fat though

It's pretty subtle but it is working

Natty?

Second day of no-beer. Will post progress on Saturday. probably will have a beer to celebrate too.
6'3" 210

would you say it's similar to keto then?

2.5 years, yes ma'am

Hyped for results already

I'd say its pretty similar, but I dont intentionally try to induce ketosis. I just dont like eating a lot of carbs or grains. I feel like shit after

>tfw roids didn't fix my face T.T

>2 year cut
>still chubby

jesus, fucking hang yourself

Wish i roided desu, jaw would be wider :(

>mostly berries
literally berrypicker.

Ab routine? Cardio?

>>tfw lean bulk meme wasn't a meme
>bulk
>163 lbs

>lost 100lbs in 2 years
I'd say thats pretty good

Fix your pronated feet brah.
Miron otherwise

Fucking beach ready

you look like the guy from Ash Vs The Evil Dead

I was 155 a month ago my dood. Lifts and size gone up, bodyfat stayed relatively the same

I usually go back again to the gym like 6 hours after for some cardio and accesory work after my morning lifting. Half a mile at 9 speed for cardio then I go do hanging leg raises, ab rollouts, and bicycle kicks

5'11, 80kg

Please post another pic. Awesome physique

Please don't say that :'(

chubbed up ex-skelly reporting in
181cm 86kg

heading for adult-male mode @200lbs

How much of a skelly were you? I really wanted to have a way bulkier body but sometimes I doubt it's possible. My goal is basically to change my entire frame

6'0

went from 245 lbs to 176 lbs skinny fat you see in pic related. I still have a gut that i want to lose but i know doing that will put my weight to like 150 lbs in which ill be a true skeleton

its what i get for doing cardio + cutting - lifting last year

what fuck do i do. mind that my gut is slightly bigger than pic related due to bloat

I wish I had a proper picture, but I was really really thin, like 58kg at 180cm.

why not, didn't he get to bang that other hot girl in the series?

Shittier lighting

Im a retard

Would minoxidil help for growing hair that I tore out from playing with it too much?

Dw about your chest bro. My saggy tits were far worse than yours, they hung about 3 inches lower than how you are now and now they're about the same as yours and I'm not even that big. Half a year into your bulk and they should be fine.
Great job btw, takes alot of hard work and dedication to do what you did.

Too bad about the roid acne and shit facial hair.

I had the same issue as you do, still have it albeit a bit better now. It protrudes out of your body as if you were pregnant right?

Seated dumbbell rows, OHP, benchpress, bent over rows, etc. The problem is that your shoulders and back are not strong enough so you lurch a bit and it looks like you are bloated/have a beer gut.

Look at your profile while having shoulders back and standing up straight, the gut goes away. It works for me, so it could for you. I'm slowly getting a nicer profile because of it.

I'm glad that this is all you can mention just shows you can't critique my body

>6'0
>163lbs
>Has muscle mass
nope

do 20 push ups daily

Obligatory try Daivonex post, but yeah minoxidil has had success in regrowing hair like that. It is not certain to do so tho.

>the old dudes disapproval
kek

6'2" 177 lbs
4 months in (middle of December)

Is this good progress? I'm not looking to get huge by any means as I prefer the lean look...should I start cutting or should I clean bulk for another month? Taking whey and BCAA's, the basics. Also anything I should focus on more?

inb4 good bicep genetics

hey, don't listen to those guys, you look friendly, I'd drink beers with you, and meet qts and shit

>meet girls
sure...

5'9 165 pounds. i dont want to cut but my man tits are coming back. don't let your children be fat. it fucks up bodyfat distribution for life.

Hold up
Fitness First?

Nice, just work on chest senpai

how THE FUCK can you be 6' and 163 with arms and chest that big!?

im thinking i may just start bulking to put on muscle and build strength...then do one massive cut

Very nice upper body but I'm not going to lie your body looks really fucking out of proportion like a cartoon character...especially since your face doesn't match your body what so ever

2nd day of doing 100 push-ups and 50 pullups errday(on top of normal workouts).
6ft 1 160lbs

Haven't posted on here in ages but anyway pic related is me

Still feel like shit, gonna keep cutting till about June

Because im at like 8% bodyfat. Being lean makes you look bigger

Lean bulks are for queers who don't want to be strong now.

thanks, im going to work out chest 4x a week instead of 3x. no idea why its lagging behind my arms considering i work chest and arms with similar intensity.

And for people who dont want a belly as round as yours

cute
>no homo

So why exactly don't you train legs?

>Is this good progress?
No fucking clue m8. if you used to look like Mr. Olympia before you started lifting, it's pretty terrible progress.

Haha Shit Yea

I do but not often. Maybe like twice a week I'll do some 5x5 squats and calf raises. Legs are boring to me

Lean bulks are for guys who don't want to look fat every moment they aren't flexing.

Most likely yes it will, minoxidil is scientifically proven to activate dormant hair follicles. If you have hair follicles left in the area, they will grow with consistent daily use

>
can you explain what you mean by lean bulk cos thats pretty much goal body

being any leaner than the guy you're replying to will just make you look like a twink in clothes

Damn bro. Nice work.

Hint: Manlets often lie about height

Quick, some autistic user, use the phone in his pic to calculate his true height.

im not gay but id fuck you up the ass no homo

How tall are you user?
From the door frame it looks like you're pretty short.
>tfw no tiny muscle bf

You're short as shit faggot lmao

can anyone give me a bf estimate please

hoping i dont have gyno and by the time i finish cut my chest will be even

Well at least you've got Stoneform going for you.

>6'0 163 lbs
You're light as fuck, bro. Are your legs toothpicks?

Routine?

Pretty thin, but my quads are okay for my taste
Pic related

I dont really have a set routine, just lifting every day with both weight and volume on different movements

Lost abs my dudes... 2 weeks more of my first bulk then 'tis the season

you have some of the worst proportions I've ever seen, clearly some skelly-mode faggot who tried to juice his way to a decent physique but fucked it up

Lmao I can just tell how you hate me I don't even have to diet or anything I just eat Mc Donalds and Shit

What Cycle?

>uses roids
>eats like shit
>thinks he's special

Don't be so bitter dude lighten up and go work out ain't my fault you are not happy with your body

Please tell me this is natty

Never touched a needle my dude. We're all gonna make it

shes pretty x

I don't hate you, I just think you look like shit, pls work your core, traps and probably your legs more and your arms, shoulders and lats less

Okay. Can you post another pic so I know it's you. Because that's seriously like my goal body and I don't want to roid.

sadly you have disgusting Aztec genetics

Bet

Whatever helps you sleep at night

lol wtf

>not wanting to look like an aztec god

enjoy your shitty inserts

Oh Boy allrightshow your Body