3 months of SS+GOMAD results

>3 months of SS+GOMAD results

Is this really Fuckley? Every time I see it asked it's always another answer. It's plagued me for nearly a decade

yes

thicc

Is this a meme? I thought SS+GOMAD and derivatives were actually effective.

It's the good old
>ss+gomad is a meme meme

It's Klinefelter's

I know because half of Veeky Forums were told they had it by the other back in 2015 kek. It was funny when some went to a doctor asking did they have it

Drinking a gallon a milk a day is a meme? Ask your liver haha

No seriously, I'm a noob, been lurking a bit, and I genuinely don't understand the Veeky Forums understatements and under-understatements about SS+GOMAD. I wanna know if I can go for it or it I'll end up like OP's pic.

Plz hlp

But there isn't that much lactose and casein in milk, it's mostly water. Surely my liver should be able to process the lactose (I'm not sure if it's even involved in protein metabolism).

Nice V shape, bro.

SS is good. Only GOMAD if your a skeleton or a growing teen maybe.

You won't end up like this unless you inject estrogen or drink a gallon of beer every day.

the guy in the pic never lifted in his fucking life

>dat A-taper

Thanks for the help guys. I was really confused, all this is new to me.

can I still drink milk? like, 1/4 or 1/2 gallon a day? I like it and eat cereal in the morning (healthy cereal not the junk kind)

>babbies first post

> Mr Ripptoe says I am beautiful so SHUT UP MOM

I have a friend that has a body just like that.

When we were younger he got beaten up all the time. Then he got massively obese and actually looked more proportionate as a fatty lol.

The he extracted mescaline from a cactus he bought online and sent him self clinically insane for life. Last I heard he had his internet privileges taken off him because he spent the entirety of his disability bucks, for a year on camwhores kek.