Cheapest Calories For Bulking

I eat a pretty normal lunch and dinner, but I'd definitely be willing to do some crazy shit to get the extra 1,500 I need for gains.

Olive oil + protein shakes have been good, but olive oil is expensive

Looking at this list, I've considered flour, but everything with flour takes so much time.

efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/

Ideas to get super cheap calories?

Shop at cash and carries exclusively, in large bulk. In other places you'll end up buying shit you don't need.

Buy frozen everything.

Buy tinned everything.

Milk, oats, eggs, cheap meat.

I feed myself on about 20 quid a week doing this, and i eat about 4k. This isn't great for health or food quality though, but get good meat and farmer's market veg and you'll be good senpai.

you would think that girl on the left is too old to still be breastfeedin r-right?

Dude the article shows that calories are worse in canned and frozen food.

I guess I'm looking for really cheap fresh foods. Like, cheaper than olive oil

Remminder that breastfeeding is sexual.

canola oil is cheaper than olive oil and has a better omega 3 ratio. To get some more carbs you can buy bulk bags of oat powder. Whey+canola oil+ oat powder = mean gaining shake.

My girlfriend accidentally induced lactation as a side-effect of a medication she was on. Holy fuck that titty milk. Best gains of my life when I was sucking that shit out.

you were her gains goblin, shoo shoo

How can I get similar gainz without a gf?

I buy plain roasted peanuts in bulk. I don't know about other regions, but where I live they are like a buck for a giant bag that lasts me a few days. Top tier bulking snack.

Also bulk brown basmati rice. I buy the real shit from a local indian grocer, it comes in an unmarked burlap sack and only costs a few dollars. I eat a cup or two a day and I don't find it very filling, so its easy to get down. Cheap, efficient calories and it seems to make pooping nicer as a bonus.

Oats, eggs, potatoes (and other veggies, but mostly potatoes) are also all cost-effective staples. Beans, too. Cheap and efficient. Canned beans are easy and quick (don't need to be soaked), but dried beans are the ultimate choice if you are poor.

>t. unemployed NEET with extremely limited money

I'd probably eat more meat if I could afford it. Bought a cheap used rifle last year and I'm planning on shooting a couple deer each season going forward to help with that.

BEANS
E
A
N
S

LENTILS
E
N
T
I
L
S

Some women sell breast milk online, but I have no idea if its safe. Diseases and shit, as well as spoilage during shipping, eh... I've heard of bodybuilders buying it but I wouldn't fuck around if you didn't personally know the source.

Lactation is 10/10 recommended. Human milk tastes way better than shitty processed cow milk, and I honestly have seen greater gains on it. Bought her a breast pump and everything once we figured out the milk was good. GF was into it because her tits grew way bigger the more they lactated -- if anyone is thinking about this with their girl maybe suggest it from a similar angle. Every girl wants perkier / bigger tits. Plus you can sexualize it and make her feel ultra-feminine / fertile for sex life gains.

Colostrum is GOAT

>but everything with flour takes so much time
Just mix it with water and eat the dough.

Ain't gonna find it mate

The cheapest I get is from a farmer's market i work at, I get chicken breasts for 50p cause i work there

Thanks dude. Great answer

Considering having my wife never breast feed. I dont wnat her tits to ever look liek that

>Olive oil + protein shakes have been good, but olive oil is expensive
>Looking at this list, I've considered flour, but everything with flour takes so much time.
holy fucking shit are they actual people who seriously do this stuff

Why what are you eating?

Not sure why you think brown rice or quonia are soo much better than flour after you already had 2,000 cals of healthy food.

just mix the flour with water to make a smoothie and chug that shit for cheap gains

Wait, Ive heard you cant do this. Flour needs to be cooked.

nah that's just a lie created by the gains goblin to keep you from getting yuge. The protein companies don't want you to know how easy and affordable it actually is to get big.

My girl is unable to have children but we induced lactation through excessive breast play.

Her sex drive is insane now and she wants me to feed off her every time we fuck. We have been doing this for a year now.

Post tits or you're full of shit.

That is incredibly hot.

Enjoy the fuck out of it.

Seriously, when your girl goes crazy. Just feed it

Wheat flour porridge. Add some powdered milk and a little butter for taste. Flour is seventy cents a kilo here in Alberta. 2500 calories of flour every day for a month would cost you fifteen bux.

I'll give it a go. Never was a fan of oats.

btw, is porridge basically eating refined white flour?

Dude you can make cheap homemade pancakes with just 250g flour,1 litre whole fats milk,and 50g butter(or peanut butter) thats like 1800calories
Make it with whey powder and you get more than 2000calories just for breakfest

?
why was your gf making milk? are you guys having baby?

is there like a guide on how to induce lactation?

This sounds like it would plug your shit up.

Think like single black mother with 4 jobs, full time in college, pregnant with number 5.

Pancakes sound great, but they take forever to cook daily. I wish there was an insta eat flour

thanks for the boner

did you just assume their gender??? tucking pig

peanut butter my nigga

What is happening in this picture?

I'am eating some oats with milk right now, also have some grammeln ready to feed on

they are about 789kcal per 100g

Wtf just eat pasta... its the cheapes, best shit for bulking