Go to big public university

>go to big public university
>chase after hot celtic-germanic broads
>have 7.6 inch cock
>girls make fun of it and say that it's small
>have 8+ inch cocked friends who banged girls with ease

Daily reminder that you need an 8+ inch cock to bang the hot broads you all fancy

Sure, you can find an uglier skank that will touch your dick if you're smaller.
This thread isn't about having sex, it's about having sex with high quality broads.

Don't learn the hard way.

you dont measure your cock from your anus, you dick is probably 4 inches max, kiddd

>Celtic-Germanic

>2017
>not including anus in cock measuring
yeah, not gonna make it

No it's 7.6 inches like I said. Why is that so hard to believe? Lots of white guys have long peckers. Most of my "friends" on the dormitory floor were 8+ inches packing.

>Most of my "friends" on the dormitory floor were 8+ inches packing.

>How do you know? You like to suck them?

A lot of them apparently do not know how to measure the cock.

>mfw 6 inches
>still bang chicks regularly

If it's got to the point where they feel your dick it's already a sales sealed deal. Learn to use what you got and you can work with any size over 2 inches. Op is a fag.

Facial Analysis and 2d4d ratios. You can tell just by looking at a man's face how long his shlong is. We all competed to see who had the longest ring finger. I had the shortest 2d4d ratio.

Why would you share a picture of that...just why?

I'm not a faggot. I'm sure the girls you banged were "nice" but they weren't the high quality broads most of these guys fawn over.

You want to bang hot girls at universities? Have a big dick

you're a faggot
this has nothing to do with lifting.

not just why, but how?
to take this picture, it literally means he had to stand up without wiping, with shit still clinging to the edge of his rectum, and now he's gonna have traces of fecal matter stuck in between his butt cheeks after he wipes unless he takes a shower

You are offically retarded

She looks hot as fuck in some pics like this one, but she looks like someone's kind of haggard mother or cunty aunt in others.
And pics like that makes me think that I'd be a fun time that she tells her similarly untouchably rich and pampered girlfriends about and will probably personally crush me if I were the one to break it off.

Being this delusional should be a crime. If you know how to fuck it doesn't matter how big you are. Anyone that's ever had sex knows it's more about width anyways.

ITT: virgins

8 inches

Brad Pitt too

Size doesn't matter, but being a good fuck and size matters. Is that correct?

this isn't about getting laid. It's about quality

Κek

why are you trying to deflect? Do you want all these guys to be delusional? You want them to go through the same sorrow of not being able to seal the deal with perfect faced germanic broads? Because that's exactly what you're asking. And, oh wait...penis size does fucking matter you skank. If you were redpilled you'd know that the longer the length, chances are the wider his dick is.

It's all in the body-face proportions and the nose.

Listen to the guy who's been in the field and been rejected rather than the guy who lives in a dream world.

So when you get rejected is it right before sex when you're taking your pants off? Or is it before when you try to approach?

Before taking my pants off.

So the women have no idea how big your dick is. It's not your size. You just don't know how to talk to women.

No. Several girls asked me to show them my hands, and I have small hands. So they figured, small skinny hands = small dick.

No they figured handlet. How can you hold a good woman with little hands faggot. No wonder you think youre 7.5 with little boy hands.