"Heh, who would win, between me... and you? Do you ask the butcher "who would win, you or your slabs of meat"...

"Heh, who would win, between me... and you? Do you ask the butcher "who would win, you or your slabs of meat"? You sealed your fate, kid. Just like the butcher's meat, your muscular husk will not save you from my blades. Prey, meet the hunter."

How does Veeky Forums respond?

what the fuck dude that was like 4 one-liners

*clap clap clap*

Do it again!

Tell his mom

His sword won't protect him from autism

kek

>Swords backwards
>Katanas
My cock has a better reach
[Spoiler]it's three inches[/spoiler]

>Your weak Chinese reproduced steal standing a chance against my strong, Nippon muscles folded over a thousand times in disgust at you

Does nobody else here carry a small knife for self defense? Never taken any training but honestly if this guy came at me I could deflect the initial swing and have my knife in his jugular before the second blow came. I have high dexterity and coordination so i think it would come natural to me.

You're fucking retarded if you're serious

If thats his living room, just leave. What am I doing at some autist's house?

Otherwise, i dunno, shoot him?

Why? Every time I watch an action movie I visualize myself utilizing the same movements as the protagonist. While it isn't as effective as training physically, my brain develops the neurons that will trigger the muscle memory to fight back if I ever needed to.

That's badassery

Implying movie fighting works at fucking all. I trained for 6 years in a Kali gym and have a passion for HEMA, in no world should you ever try to stop any kind of sword with a fucking pocket knife.

What the fuck is the sudden influx of katana threads? LMAO BETA KIDS right?

I'm 5'9" and 130lbs of lean muscle. You swing a sword at my head in a brutish manner, I side step it and insert 9" of Steel into your throat. No HEMA needed

Because muh superior Eastern weaponry and 1 gajillion folds.
Remember kids: a farmer's tools are infinitely more useful in battle than weapons designed for war.

>if I get in a light scuffle, my strategy is to murder the other guy
You haven't thought this through.
And here's more proof. You do understand, don't you, that movie fights are choreographed to look pretty on camera and my to reflect real life, right? Look up street fights on YouTube and tell me how many action movie techniques are used.

>Small pocket knife
>Nine inches
You're either a liar or a moron.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling or autistic, either way your words are falling on deaf ears.

>my brain develops the neurons that will trigger the muscle memory to fight back if I ever needed to
i better be being b8ed

Street fights are goons swinging at each other like apes. Keanu Reeves spent years training in combat and it shows in John wick. I'm not saying I would have that level of coordination, but when my life is on the line and the fists start flying, my reaction would be something LIKE that.

Even weightlifter do this. Visualize what you want to do, create a pathway in your mind and it tricks the brain into thinking you've already done it once.

He trained in firearm usage primarily you moron, though he goes use a small amount of Brazilian jiu jitsu. He trained for that and even still it wouldn't be as clean in reality as it in the movie, even with proficient bbj grapplers. You understand what choreography is, right?

Probably not. My job is helping autistic people and one of the dudes does shit like this all the time. He thinks visualizing and the power of the mind is all you need to be the best at fighting or anything else, no physical training necessary. He's also like 250 lbs kek

I have a similar build and height as him. My strength is on par and I have visualized basically every move he makes in the film. There's literally no reason I wouldn't be able to replicate it, should I need to.

Not how Brazilian jiu jitsu works, your opponent compensates for what you do and you have no idea how to counter said compensations. BJJ is like chess, and right now you think you could beat anyone using the 4 move checkmate technique.

He kind of looks cool