Thigh gap

> the 19 bmi but still no thigh gap

Is there any type of workout that will give me one or is it hopeless ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gymbull.com/posts/711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all about the bone structure and fat percent.

Thigh gap makes me fucking sick. Concentration camp mode

Meh, it has more to do with bf percentage.

>thigh gap is SEXY AF
>fucking sjw and hamplanets with their 'body positivity' are making it more of a rarity

It mostly depends on how wide your hips are. If you have narrow hips, you're mostly fucked unless you wanna go skelly mode. If you have wide hips, you can be thicc af and still have thigh gap. It is very genetics based.

Women have different pelvic structures than men because they have children. Nearly all women who aren't fatties can have a thigh gap.

proof?

it's mostly about how wide are your hips. If you have wider hips it's easier for you to have a thighgap. I don't know if you noticed that vast majority of women with a thigh gap have proportionally wider hips, and usually an hourglass figure.

Can you post your stats and photo so we can see what can be done?

brehs...

spoopy

it's all about GENETICS.

Stacy eats cake while you slave endlessly in the gym, yet she has the FACE, TITS, and HIPS.

alpha genetics, or beta results.

I'm on mobile but I learned this at uni when I was majoring in biology (I've since switched) that male & female bone structures differ slightly.

Thigh gap is for vapid anorexics who can't be bothered to squat.

>Implying
Those people were either ugly, or already on their way to being fat. They don't nearly have as much sway as you think they do, well except maybe those who are gullible, ugly, or on their way to being fat.

>implying you ever go outside

Honestly, sjw and hamplanets are terrible people but are by far the minority in public. The internet just effectively gives them a platform to speak from that they normally would not have elsewhere.

gymbull.com/posts/711

I'm at uni and I have a disproportionate amount of sjws in my gen Ed courses. I'm pretty sure they're plotting to assassinate me because I wear "Make America Great Again" shirts all the time for lolz

fuckin 4 chan bro science right here....

That can't be healthy

Ana-chan here with true thigh gap facts:

1. Everyone can have a gap if they are /thin/ enough

2. You may not be a "healthy" weight when you have a gap

3. Eat less until you have one, more thigh exercises are wasted effort so do cardio.
Note, quads too big mess with the aesthetics of your gap.

4. Being too thin makes your ass look terrible so don't neglect lifting weights entirely.

>19bmi
There's your problem sweetie, you're fat :>

Girl in the pic is around 16bmi

No one likes a thigh gap get thicc squat thighs

why the fuck do you want thigh gap? We're on to THICC now.

If you have an anterior pelvic tilt, it is an instant thigh gap, no matter your build.

Pls no user, thicc grills just don't do it for me.

>hopefully my future wife is /thin/ as well as an alcoholic

>19bmi
You fat fuck
t. drunken skeletor femanon damage control