*Braps your path*

>you: "mind if I work in?"
>her: "uhhm can you fuck off creep!??

everyone is staring at you and its the only squat rack in the gym

whats your next move?

slit her throat and play in her blood

i welcome the temporary rejection. She'll come round and soon she'll be a contact in my phone and then she'll get the D

Either squat in the Smith machine or go home and cancel my gym membership and get fat and kill myself

"C-can I s-spot ya?"

I OHP her out into a fucking trashcan.

say sorry, walk away looking down

*chad comes up, asks to work in, she says yes*

>literally 10s on each side

OHP would be too easy. I'd put the 45s on and do some presses when she walks away. Squats are gay anyway

I J-J-JAM IT IN

*unsheath dick*
heh... you picked a fight with the wrong peroson... m'lady
*teleport behind her*
*raep*

>"look I'm gonna lay down on the floor and you have to go that low so your ass can touch my dick"
>"o-okay user"
>does one rep, ass on dick
>heaven.gif
>can't stand back up
>releases barbell, barbell crushes your skull
beautiful death

*braps internally* nothing personnel my dear

Tell her she should be allowing others to use the only squat rack in the gym. Also, that she's a shallow bitch who will never achieve love or anything above some three month tinder fling.

lol. this faggit

grab bar
start squatting with her still clinging onto bar

>5 MINUTES!!

"I'm just trying to workout like you, you can keep your weight on there, I'll unrack my weights. I have no intentions of even talking to you outside this situation"

When she agrees, I'll load my weights, get under the bar then quick run to the bench before my muscles know what's happening and get 5 reps.

Friendly reminder that BRAPPPP posting is against the rules. Veeky Forums is only for informative posting.

Thanks, mods.

Finally

>the quality of posts is extremely important to this community
If only mods took things seriously.

Brrrrrrap

Is this good or bad form?

It looks like she's leaning too far forward?

>ask her if she's okay
>''You don' t have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of eggs.

>the quality of posts is extremely important to this community

"Why are you doing this?" She sobs as you gently press the first egg into her mouth. You don't answer, of course, and no one at the gym does anything to stop you from making her eat all of them while she remains in that same position.

True to your word, you make her eat all the eggs.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPP

GUYS, THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS! STOP DOING THAT! It's against the rules

If a girl was actually wearing this at the gym I would ask her to leave.

>fit
>quality
I don't understand why this board even has mods.

Pretend to walk away, wait till she resumes squatting, kick her square in the cunt, laugh when she falls over, continue with workout

Why am I trying to doing curls at the squat rack?