Mmm sips

Having me my sips

Not realising that the 'M' on the front of the can actually represents 666 in Hebrew numerals.

Wtf I love sips now

listening to the rants of a none hebrew speaking woman tell you what hebrew means.... these lines are elongated...6 is short lines.

how much do you sip

Haha youre all gonna die prematurly from all the carcenogenic artificial sweeteners as well as heart failure from overworking cardiac tissue with stimulants and relying on it for constant energy rather than disciplining yourself to consume a diet not only for muscle gainz but natural mental stamina. Carbthefuckup

sips

Okay mate, WTF? I was trying to make him believe his sips are going to bind his soul with a Jewish demon from the afterworld. Why you got to ruin it?

you motherfuckers will consume copious amounts of monster energy, chew tobacco, and inject yourself with steroids

but keto/paleo is unhealthy for you

My favourite sips is Sparkling water with plenty of ice and muddled lemon.

kek

tfw on keto and sips

feels fantastic

*sips fedora*

Had my first sip today. I'm convinced that, literally, the only reason I bought it was because of these stupid threads.But I was silently laughing as I picked it up and had a dumb smirk on my face lol

I always whisper "that first sip of the day," even in public.

Full Throttle tastes the best.
>inb4 fatfags cry about muh sugar

a monster marketing exec is laughing

Let the spirit of Jewish Satanism flow through you.

Will this and or caffeine alone fuck up my heart?

Monster has slightly less caffeine than a typical cup of coffee you will be fine.

Nice.

I'm leaving for the gym in about half an hour, so I just took my sips out of the fridge and put it in the freezer. That way it'll be ice cold when I crack it open on the way to the gym. Pro sip tip, boys.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

you can have up to about 400mg of caffeine every day and you'll be fine, one regular can of sips has 140mg. as long as you don't have heart problems or caffeine sensitivity you're good to go.

UPDATE:

It's ice cold.

enjoy user

Now sips I can get into

>reverse image search
>no other images found
>mfw

best sip is fuckin amp energy

What's your point

You do know that a majority of Veeky Forums sips right?

At least three posts have been deleted from this thread, all three of which had pictures of sips or sip memes. What the fuck.

yeah I also fell for this Monsterâ„¢ Energy viral advertising campaign and bought one of those white monsters.

tasted okay I guess, I don't typically drink pop.

2 500ml sips keep me going throughout the day. I love my sips.