HGH thread

HGH thread
Can HGH help me put on weight + lean mass quickly, and give me a bigger dick? And could it make my jawline better?
Also, how tall could it make me? I'm 6'3 145 lbs.

bumping for interest. what kind of side effects does HGH have? anything long term to worry about?

pls do your research and dont jump into it

first off to answer your questions, GH leans you down and increases your muscle mass, but not as much as some of the better steroids (deca, tren, etc)

it will not give you a bigger dick

it COULD make your jawline better by making you leaner, increasing the size of your facial muscles and possibly growing your maxilla or lower mandible

your height gain depends on your genetics, ephymysal plates, and doses

HGH causes temporary metacarpal syndrome, and if taken young enough, can severely fuck your hormones for life

>leans you down
>fuck your hormones for life

say a mid 20's wants to get from ~15% to 8-9% BF. Good idea to take hgh or better off without it?

HGH doesn't lean you down that much, you're better off with a good diet, some DNP and gear If you're experienced

>it will not give you a bigger dick
What if I inject a small amount of it into my dick?

just do your standard test cycle. that plus noob gains will give you at least 20lb

thanks breh

if you're a bodybuilder prepping or something similar, i'd suggest DNP like what said

otherwise just do a normal cut, or Lyle Mcdonald's RFL if you're impatient

you would most likely get the worst post injection pain in history and die from a pulmonary/arterial embolism

this desu

>GH leans you down and increases your muscle mass, but not as much as some of the better steroids (deca, tren, etc)
So how much weight and mass could I gain on it, and how quickly would I get stronger? Because I can only curl 10 lbs.
>it will not give you a bigger dick
Why not? Would it make it bigger since it's growth hormone?
>and if taken young enough, can severely fuck your hormones for life
How young?

Bump

opinions on MK-677? Do I need to watch my diet very carefully? I don't eat too much sugar but insulin resistance was listed as a possible side effect and diabetes runs in my family.
>5'10" 130lbs, 15%bf

It's only a slight reduction in insulin sensitivity.

Yeah I figured it wouldn't be too bad since MK-677 doesn't seem to do too much in general. Thanks.

im going to assume you arent b8ing me

in pure weight, you would gain an absurd amount, mostly because one of the effects of hGH is water retention

there's really no accurate way to gauge how much you would gain, especially if you are untrained.
natural people who dont use any sort of chemical help gain 2-5lbs of muscle a month at the start

hGH affects bone growth and base metabolic rate, and contributes to a few other minor body functions, none of which involve (noticable) smooth muscle growth

if you really want a large penis from hormones, use testosterone

it's also hard to gauge what age HGH would fuck you up, but its safe to say that without proper PCT and medical supervision, anything below 18 will screw with your endocrine system

>hGH affects bone growth and base metabolic rate, and contributes to a few other minor body functions, none of which involve (noticable) smooth muscle growth
So could it make my forearms + wrists thicker, and my shoulders more broad?
>if you really want a large penis from hormones, use testosterone
Roids increase dick size? Aren't they like HGH when it comes to it fucking you up if you're under 18?
>there's really no accurate way to gauge how much you would gain, especially if you are untrained.
natural people who dont use any sort of chemical help gain 2-5lbs of muscle a month at the start
What if I'm taking it while eating 4000 calories?

yes and yes, it will increase the size of your forearms and wrists, and your shoulders will grow more broad (assuming you're a man and you have the genetic programming for that, since people react to hormones in slightly different ways)

i'm really not sure how much you would gain at the start with GH, but i assume it will be far more than 5 lbs of muscle

and because of the way HGH works, your 4000 calories will be fed into muscle far better than a natural person would, but that doesnt mean it should be too excessive

So what about dick growth? Only roids will make it bigger, not GH? Like, at all?

>tfw doctor wanted to prescribe me HGH in my teen years but it was going to cost a lot
>tfw I felt bad making my parents bay for it even though they were willing to so I turned it down
>tfw 5'7" today

Someone just kill me pls

You did good user

Looking at getting some Pharma Novo GH soon, this thread interests me, been doing a fair bit of research.
Anyone running it with no other AAS care to weigh in?

I'm so sorry user at least it shows you have very strong character. Something not a lot of people can say. I hope your selflessness is rewarded somehow

Soooo is hgh is good on a bulk building mass and getting rid of wristlets. Not a fan of roiding but would try hgh.

(OP)
>Can HGH help me put on weight + lean mass quickly?

Not like AAS

>And could it make my jawline better?

Not like especially androgenic steroids I.E. tren, adrol

> how tall could it make me?

Get an xray of your growth plates
TBQH HGH isn't a cost effective mass build especially on its own. It will promote soft tissue recovery and possible height gains if your plates haven't fused.
However when used on conjunction with slin and test you will explode with size.

Personally I wouldn't bother due to the cost and the fact that even test is fair more effective for gaining mass.

But hey if you have the money and it suits your goals power to you.

More for recovery for me, so would be running it low dose for a while to get rid of injuries. and to maintain muscle with time off.

I'm not sure about how well it will help you maintain muscle, got a study link please?

Either way, super jelly you can afford it. I couldn't run chinese shit let alone pharma

But won't the gains made from HGH stay when you cycle off it unlike test?

take mk-677