Veeky Forums confessional

My son, it has been some time since we've last spoken. For what have you come to ask forgiveness?

I skipped leg day

For over a year now

I don't do strenuous exercises or lift at all. I just come here for fun.

>fucked my boyfriend
>came in his ass, kissed him tenderly and told him I loved him
>forgot to say no homo

Am I going to hell now?

I go to the gym 5 days a week but all I've ever done is 12x3 then 1x1 Deadlift.

It was the first lift I did when I went to the gym and I'm to autistic to try and do any other lift.

I ohp'd in the squat rack

have mercy on me

I drink 16 beers and eat a bag of potato chips twice a week like clockwork

I turned down a booty call because I wanted to go to the gym instead.

I religiously go to the gym but my diet has been not up to par and I know I could look better after working out for 2 years, lost 70 pounds in my first year working out though.

Nice try, man cant forgive sin, only god can.
Fucking gains devil over here. I REBUKE YOU.

If i bench with more than 35s on each side my life is severally at stake

yes. what did you put on your garage doors? insulation? soundproofing? does your cat drive a chevy?

I blame you for my Monday Teriyaki after a long work day.

Forgive me, Father, for I've been doing my OHP sets at the squat racks for some time now, just to trigger the autists.

Forgive me father. I work at my Uni cafe and I deny people from getting too much grilled chicken, thereby ruining their gains. Why? Cause fuck em

had a second bowl of pasta tonight desu

I don't even OHP, it hurts my shoulder and so does the shoulder press machine. I do lat raises and use this machine that's basically pec flys in reverse and that's it for shoulders.

Forgive me. I ate like shit for 2 months after working out so hard and lost all my progress.

GOD DAMN I WANT TO FUCK THOSE GIRLS SO BAD REEEEEE im so lonely :(

there's still a loophole if you forgot to say no homo. Remember: it's not gay if you're both straight

fuk me too brah. wanna go doubles ill take the one on the right

>severally

>Lifting gave me the ability to find a gf after years of being a loser
>I can't keep a stable relationship with a womanlet because Veeky Forums made me realize breeding with them only creates manlets
>good looking lanky women are harder to find

I made a pact with the Veeky Forumsdevil.

you will make it

Forgive me father, for I do crossfit.

I didn't do my whole routine because the gym was busy and I didn't feel like waiting

I skipped dead lifts yesterday and replaced with lat pull down. I'm still so ashamed

i havent had deadlifts in my routine for half a year.

Jerked off like sixteen times yesterday. Ended my Varg streak of two days. Leg day gets the blood flowing I guess.

Work fucked me by calling me in early on Friday, so I had to miss my gym time because I'm not going to the gym on a Friday afternoon with all the Basketball-American teens that clog up the place. Saturday I had lunch and went to a movie with my incredibly old dad because I like spending time with him and rarely get to any more, Sunday the gym is only open four hours and I just couldn't be fucked to make the window. Monday I had my tax appointment and then had to pick up my boss from the airport.

So fuck, I missed four fucking gym days because I'm a piece of shit, I guess.

Can't wait until my home gym is finished.

Getting ready to go right now.

I've started doing cardio even though I know it kills gains