Tired of it?

Anybody else get sick of it? Obsessing about your macros and hitting the weights like a fiend? Posting on this board when there are so many other cool things. I just wish I could lift and not care about it once I leave.

not gonna make it

I already have a decent body.

simplify your diet
drink nothing but water

>I already have a decent body

t. dyel

Yeah, I was in pretty damn good shape.

>lifts were 3/4/5

I was literally fucking bitches just cause of my body. I got tired of the monotony of lift and gave it up completely for two years. I completely fucking regret it OP, I'm now a DYEL skinny fat and I feel like my life lost its balance which centered around fitness.

Keep trying to make yourself feel better bud. All it takes is lifting consistently, sleeping, and lifting.

Yeah I am just trying to be consistent and just not be obsessed anymore.

Terrible advice.
Drink nothing but sips for more gains

Arnold is a shit and sips are gay.

not really, no

gays will be gays

>obsessing about macros
That's depressing and I don't do that, I just roughly measure calories, bodyweight, and protein and I'm good

>hitting the weights like a fiend
That's the fun part though, it's the only thing that keeps me sane and functional

going to the gym is autistic. i have a home gym, which saves me from dealing with faggots at a gym and waiting for equipment to free up. i lift maybe 4-5 hours a week. i track overall calories and protein and basically do IIFYM. i don't look good by Veeky Forums standards but i look like i lift compared to normies. that's good enough for me.

So don't. Lifting/sculpting your body should be part of making yourself a better person, not what your person is. It's why I have a problem with how any "minority" is written into films lately (gays, blacks, women, whatever), in that their biggest trait is "AHM GHAY". In fact, that's their only trait.

You should not be your gym routine. Your gym routine should be part of who you are.

Keep posting on this board. It should help inspire others, you can get inspired, and FPH threads are always good for a laugh.

And repeat after me: We're gonna make it.

>other cool things besides posting on Veeky Forums

What other cool boards are there to post on... /out/... /dyi/

I want to be cool

I love hitting the gym.
I don't obsess over macros because I love to cook. So I cook huge lavish meals for me an my roommates and we all run and workout together to keep it balanced. We don't have the Veeky Forums 18 pack abs and striations but we're pretty well above normies.
I just want to obsess over something besides my thinning hair.

My nigga

t. bitchmade dyel who has to get validation from a vietnamese toothpick crafting forum

>obsessing over macros when you aren't competing
Lol fucking bodybuilders I swear

I don't count macros. I eat whatever i want and only workout 2-3 times a week. Drink and have a social life. Unless your a pro or athlete there is no need to do more.

I bet you look like shit

>fitness is about being the best version of myself possible and embracing everything that comes with it

I know how you feel, though. Taking breaks throughout the year helps me.

You don't have to care about macros or diet in general. You can just focus on eating enough protein and otherwise enjoy your life. You're probably going to get flabby or lose muscle in the process, depending on how big your appetite is. Or you could just roid and not give a fuck about diet.

Fitness isnt my life. It compliments my life and life style and im a huge narcissistic asshole so i like looking good.

I bet you're a fucking loser. Keep looking at yourself in the mirror and telling yourself you're a happy user. Maybe someday someone will notice you

Unless your goal is looking like Arnold other parts of your life doesn't have to be damaged by lifting. Working out regularly and keeping a good diet is enough to get a very good body.

If you're one of the faggots who think keeping a healthy and protein rich diet while working out a couple of times a week is hard work and can't balance it with other stuff then fuck off and become an adult

>vince gironda
Goal body

"Decent"?

You want to settle for decent?

You'll settle for mediocrity for the rest of your life.

>bread

does this faggot even lift

Dont be retarded
>obsessing over macros
Knowing what and how much you should it gives you great freedom. After few months of counting and weighting food you can eyeball calories.
You can go all out weekends, hang out, get drunk, it some trash food, and then compensate by eating better days after.
Youre always in control, never afraid if some food is evil and will make you super fat by magic. Its not obsessing, its freedom.
+eating tons of meat is the best

>Hitting weights like a fiend
If youre not aiming to go competitive 3-4 days a week for 60 mins is more than enough.
Also i enjoy my workouts, and look forward to them.

Go and enjoy life, weightlifting should be a great hobby,

>paying someone to perform manual labor 4 times a week for an hour should be a great hobby

that's like saying that brushing your teeth should be a great hobby. its basic physical maintenance of your body. except this is ten times shitter argument.