T
A
B
I
X

>breakfast cereal of your choice
>water
>microwave

If you are eating it with milk, replace it with yogurt of kefir and leave it in overnight. That solved my problem. When I ate it with milk it fucking wrecked my stomach too.

how the fuck does oats wreck your stomach

have you tried chewing it

just get grits

>what is lactose intolerance

Im luctose intolarant but i never had problems with it

you can make it with water you know

since when are oats made of milk?

>what is oats

>lactose intolerance
>yoghurt fixed it for me

Dumb shit

let them soak in hot water for ~7 minutes before eating them/ mixing them with other stuff.
or maybe switch to gluten free ones.

>oats
>lactose

k

Just eat a bowl of cereal with almond milk you little autist, it's 400 calories a bowl. A bowl of plain oats and water is 300 for me

god damn faggots will be faggoting with their fucking gay almond milk.

It tastes better than regular milk, let alone skim milk, and has no calories, I understand if you're legitimately autistic and can't enjoy the benefits of different foods because "xD fug vegans" but I rather use 50 calories of almond milk and enjoy food than 0 calories of water

>It tastes better than regular milk
No
>has no calories
>but I rather use 50 calories of almond milk
Alrighty then!

Just acknowledge that you're a weirdo that gets triggered by what other people eat, are you a lard ass or something?

If somebody is lactose intolerant or cutting and wants a milk substitute that has less calories than skim (and doesn't taste like shit) almond milk is a fine alternative if they dislike using water

That was my first post in this thread, just pointing out what you said was debatable and one part didn't even make sense. I don't give a shit what people eat or drink.

water lel

terrible gas problems throughout the day.

i work at a job that requires close contact with women. had an incident where i tried to find a remote location to fart but then my female boss showed up out of nowhere and immediately left when she heard it.

i just need another good slow digesting meal to eat at night before bed because oats have ruined my job life.

There's no lactose in oats
There's lactose in milk

Be less retarded

fiber 1

I'm glad that I am not THIS autistic