Which of their chocolate flavours are best?

Which of their chocolate flavours are best?

I used to get milk chocolate but they don't carry it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fsp0y2zEALQ-fYrIOgmZ9TdUMqQzFWbIJW01Qoqp00A/htmlview
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-a2fVtluHbnJ4lY_FJB626wynGICp_tDz70xz5Ay6M7vp7Q/viewanalytics
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-a2fVtluHbnJ4lY_FJB626wynGICp_tDz70xz5Ay6M7vp7Q/viewform?fbzx=4288751333740871700
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MINT

Mint just sounds like it would get real gross.

Natural choc is good rocky road is okay too sweet for me

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fsp0y2zEALQ-fYrIOgmZ9TdUMqQzFWbIJW01Qoqp00A/htmlview

>Thank me later

Chocolate banana breddy gud
Banana is shit.

i like chocolate brownie

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-a2fVtluHbnJ4lY_FJB626wynGICp_tDz70xz5Ay6M7vp7Q/viewanalytics

there is the new one senpai

Beginner here, why do i need protein powder if can tuna provides 40g of protein in its whole?

How do I read this? 5 is best?

I guess so, though the form does not really tell

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-a2fVtluHbnJ4lY_FJB626wynGICp_tDz70xz5Ay6M7vp7Q/viewform?fbzx=4288751333740871700 (this is the real form, not the collected data)

Beause it's easy to consume.
You can just drink it on the go, it tastes well, and with some milk it has even more protein plus some calcium etc.
Also it's easier to make compared to a meal, or du you actually eat a can of tuna just like that?

Okay this makes sense but if i like stuffing canned tuna straight down my throat, i wont need protein powder right?

Sure.

Banana flavour has the highest amount of protein next to unflavored

Banana sounds synthetic as fuck though

banana is kind of gross desu. it tastes like one of those shitty banana popsicles you ate as a kid, but made into protein powder form.

I just received my proteins from em, I have mint choco, salt caramel, pumpkin pie, mocha, so far the best is mint and salted caramel, but they are all good pretty much.

>tfw bought 5kg of peanut cookie

Well, that and canned tuna multiple times a day will lead to mercury poisoning.

Why the low ratings for Chocolate Nut? It's great.

god i hate it. i still have one fucking kg of it. i wanna get back to chocolate nut

I was thinking of getting brownie instead of smooth next time, what's so bad about it?

>Tfw peanut cookie is my 2nd fav flavor behind chocolate mint
>They never fucking have it in stock
>Bought cookies and cream, tastes horrifically artificially overly sweetened
Do you want to trade senpai

Just had 5 kg of it. I'm sick of it, but it's not bad.