Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neI76SsDGDk
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you

I love guys too.

Are you alright OP

i love reich

Can't handle feels, brother? It's going to be alright. We love you. We really do. Give pappy a big hug.

FERRET NO

>the only person to say they love you in months is an anonymous bodybuilder that isn't even saying it directly to you

i love you user

You have to love yourself, user, I mean it.

>this desperate for affection

control your estrogen levels

Build platonic relationships with people that you can get along with. Get comfortable with the fact that nobody in this world actually needs or gives a shit about you and feeling pity for yourself makes you degenerate weak scum.

You might have a low opinion of yourself but you also have to take into account how low your opinion is of others. When you take that into account you'll gain perspective on things in a new light.

Live your life the way you envision a successful person lives it to the extent you can. That means doing things like:
>Dressing well and taking good care of your clothes (iron and wash them regularly)
>Clean your room, make it always look like you're ready to accompany guests
>Eat only at your kitchen table and do nothing else while you eat
>Clean and look after your body

Slowly but surely you'll start to cultivate self-respect by living the life of a self-respecting individual.

Tl;dr don't be a faggot

>You might have a low opinion of yourself but you also have to take into account how low your opinion is of others. When you take that into account you'll gain perspective on things in a new light.

explain

Do you objectively have a lower opinion of yourself than of other people around you? Is everyone around you smarter, healther, stronger, better-looking and more successful than you?

Most likely you don't have a very high opinion of most people that surround you. The fact that you have a low opinion of yourself means you more than likely derive it from a hierarchical view of the world, in which you yourself are quite low. If you can't break that mindset (and derive your sense of value without comparing yourself to others), then at least realise that in many categories you are actually ahead of most people around you.

Do unto others as you would yourself. If you treat yourself like shit you will treat others the same. No one likes that guy.

I love you user and I know you will make it!! :)

>tfw no girl has ever said she loves you

>minorities keep staring at me when I work out
what do they mean by this?

And I love you Anons.
You make it easier to get up in the morning, and my life a little less empty.

I don't personally know any of you. We are all anons. We are all gonna make it.

I love you for my love for anyone else will be unanswered

[soul crushing loneliness intensifies]

They're called Gibs Goblins and they want your money fo' dem programs.

youtube.com/watch?v=neI76SsDGDk

i dont love myself

I'm 25 and I've never had a gf. I've never had sex or even have my first kiss yet. It's been 2.5 years since I even hugged a girl that isn't my family.

All I want is this Veeky Forums

vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L

No one here does user.
Why else would we try to be someone worthy of love.

Y-you too

>nobody gives a shit about you
Except, ya know, your family, close friends, etc. You probably weren't hugged as a kid though so I can't blame you for thinking that.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L

holy fuck

Ha, I realised that about myself recently.
I think I'm worthless because I'm desperate for physical contact, romantic or otherwise.
The fact that I know people care about me in other ways doesn't make feel better at all, although I know it should.

>you spend way too much time with your friends on Veeky Forums
Fucking whore.

I love you anos

Nah fuck that she's trying to steal all of my gains and nutrients

*anons fugg