twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Official thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=iaVzjrz-n4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw

>lower back day every day

Is anyone lurking?

Have to post a potential

he almost had it

I swear this has to be on purpose. He's dumb to literally risk his life just to make a meme though.

Anatomy isn't my forte, how fucked up are you if this happens? Obviously the knee doesn't go that way but how extensive is the damage?

Nothing a steel bowl and a few bolts can't fix

Oh all of those fucking ligaments are probably torn. Will definitely see some fucked cartilage.

This is the only webm I've ever seen on this fucking site that has bothered me. Fuck.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Months and months of rehab. Even worse for the woman in OP as she fucked both legs. That shit takes a LONG time to fix and probably won't be the same again

lul

Dude, the months of rehab are just to get them back to walking SEMI normally.
Their shit is fucked FOREVER! There is no fixing that shit.

That poor woman's life is effectively fucking over. If she did anything semi active or had a job where she needs to stand then her life is fucking ruined.

Has anyone got the webm of the guy squatting like 5 plates and both of his knee caps pop out in different directions and he falls over backwards and pops his skull open on the ground?

>gaymenwillseebadform
More like dyels don't know about deadlift accessories

Should leg presses be outlawed? They seem unsafe

>pussy pad on bar
>actually using it to pad her pussy

I never go near them purely based on the shit I have seen on here. Shit like puts the fear of god in me.

on the other hand, it does seem like a nice way to get disabled and be able to play video games for the rest of my life.

I bet five American dollars that you live under a mommy state in Europe.

cough it up kiddo

Anyone know what happened her later? She recovered?

Anything is unsafe if you do it incorrectly, especially if you can go heavy on it.

god fucking damnit stop with these please

I seriously doubt it. That shit fucks you up for life

No she did not recovered. She ended up having one leg chopped.

When legs day's afoot
You shall not lock your damn knees
Or else, Veeky Forums will laugh

that leg is done for, it might as well have been blown off by an ied; the ACL, the PCL, the meniscal ligament, the medial collateral ligaments will all be torn, the lateral and medial meniscus and articular cartilage will be shredded or ripped off. probably the patellar tendon damaged too, wouldn't be surprised if the tibia or femur sustained fracture either. basically everything in there (all very delicate structures) has been destroyed. total knee repair surgery will be needed, and it will never be even close to the same, walking properly on it will be miraculous
t. knee surgery patient having heard the worst scenarios from my surgeon

>Be NFL player
>Have this shit happen
>Take a year off
>Come back in fighting shape, ready to take to the field in cleats again

>Be average joe
>Have this shit happen
>Fucked for life
>Cripple plate on car
>They know your name at the electric wheel chair store

wut?

HGH you dumb nigger. That and NFL players make millions an can afford cutting edge surgical procedures

I mean, if my choice was be completely reconstructed, or never walk again in my life, I think I'd be able to scrounge up the feddy needed.

STOP BEING POOR

If you think you can "scrounge it up", then you can't afford it

this sounds brutal

someone pls post it

Stupid bitch. Deserved that broken ankle.

>>Be NFL player
>>Have this shit happen
>>Take a year off
>>Come back in fighting shape, ready to take to the field in cleats again

LOL
You blow your fucking knee out you're NEVER going to be the fucking same. That's a fact.
I don't give a single solitary fuck HOW MUCH money they throw at knee surgeons and on hgh igf and gear. Their careers are effectively over.

>Tom Brady
>Jeremy Maclin
>Rob Gronkowski
>Jamaal Charles

>goodbye NoFap

Now look at the thousands of people who had knee surgery who will never ever play at their previous level again or step foot on the field again. Oh, you don't know about them?

>Local man moves to Snap City citing that "I rather like it here. It really isn't that bad"

This will never not make me laugh

do you have the story?

Ok can someone tell me what the chances of that happening if you lock out your legs. She's a girl so I'm assuming the weight isn't even that high too. Does she just have abnormally weak bones adn tendons in her legs?

>Adrian Peterson

only on Veeky Forums would a post like this get no attention at all.

Funniest post of the /thread/

Oh won't you please break my bones, yeayeah

ouch why he do that????

>The accident happened on Saturday at the Pehalvaan gym in the city of Vadodara, in western India
>The injured man, identified as Ambrish Patel, is a regular at the gym

POTTERY

Oh god. How bad are bicep tears? Deadlift day is tomorrow and I've had no problems whatsoever with it but just watching this vid makes me paranoid as fuck.

How common are they and how can I avoid it?

When using mixed grip, don't try to curl the weight.

Ok I'll keep that in mind. I use mixed but my arms are straight all the time, I'll make doubly sure to never curl the bar.

Can tears still happen even if your arms are straight?

ayy lmao

do his underwear match his shirt???