CBT- Current Body Thread

New CBT, old one is near limit and dying.

>186cm
>91kgs
>19 y/o

1/3 months into pinning 500mg test/week, gained 4kgs so far and am far leaner.

>inb4 roiding for this.

so you gained 4 kg in 1 week? a third of a month? wot, m8

also, perhaps do legs sometime? like once?

fag/10

also
>that sin

1 month out of 3 breh, i do train legs

yes i am a fag, what you mean by that sin?

What mode is this?

>literally roiding for this

stats?

Post shirtless, fag.
Mirin.

6ft 170

6'3" 210, third day of /no-beer/

Any results a week and a half into a cycle are increased water retention and placebo, cycles take 4-6 weeks to fully kick in. Best of luck tho.

here you go faggot, this is one of the last natty pics i took, gonna diet down post cycle to ~10% bodyfat

post body son

Bretty gud mode, core and chest are lagging though.

I can relate though because my chest is goddamn non-esistent, despite hitting it 4 times a week.

can't wait for Saturday to come so I can enjoy a cold one.

not running test E, running a mix of esters so would of been active within a day i believe.

looking lean as, mirin.

>roiding for this

>third day of /no-beer/
>holding beer
???

>19
>roiding for this

Yeah, the chestlet curse is hard to overcome. We're gonna make it though

I know low clavicles narrow shoulders big head

Stats: 96kgs 1,86m

1RM-
Bench: 130kgs
DL: 200kgs
Squat: 150kgs
OHP: 80kgs
Pullups: 10

post your chubby rigs boys

I'm gonna post progress on Saturday with another beer.

prolonged my cut thanks to late night carb binge
high me is a weird me
5'9 190

Whats that slut harness made of you're wearing?
10% Insecurity, 25%narcissism, 20% need for attention and 45% horrible taste?

He's a fag, he's at the gym to get hot cock.

His point, OP, is the following:
You are taking steroids, thus boosting your performance and willingly taking the risks involved to look ver unexceptional.
So yeah, dyels look worse than you, but a lot of natty lifters look a lot better.
You take steroids to break through the natty limit, not to be beneath it.

>roiding for this

You need a fucking tan mode

and for anyone wondering, yes, the love handles appeared after enabling /beer-mode/

I try every summer

Lmfao destroying your endocrine system at 19 years old for that.

Even with pump u look dyel bro.

When will they learn.

I mean I'm mirin other than that, but go outside bro.

>resorting to roids after 1 year or less of natty training (did you even lift before?)
>ever making it

Best I ever get is a sunburn. I think I might be a vampire.

Stop saying cringy shit like that too son

fight me nigga

Fat fuck

Thats a little better

>test @19

Lmao guaranteed fuck up. Your body peaks at 35ish for test anyway.

Op is fuckin stupid

>inhaler
never gonna make it

strong angle faggot

random chick at the chemist said I looked like jeff side

6'3 225 poons

:(

she lied

:(

Are you me?

your body peaks at 35ish.

TOPKEK

Your core is nasty looking and that chest is sad. You all out of proportion. Picasso mode.

>6'1"
>198

Good on you for posting but why bother tensing your arm like that when you have no muscle?

I dont think so. Do you resemble Ron Perlman?

Stop pulling back your shoulders in progress pics just stand with normal posture

5'8 calisthenics. Will be moving to weights this week

75kg, 175cm,
1rm

100kg bench
60kg ohp
100kg squat
140kg dead

12pullup
12chin

calisthenics? seriously kill yourself if you do that shit when you're skellymode.

Get up to 1/2/3/4 stats THEN try doing calisthenics or w/e.

1/2/3/4 is basic strength you need first

Not even fat fuck off

74kg, 178cm, 24yo
Currently bulking on 3200cal.

Still look like shit after almost 2yrs of training ;_;

>roiding for this
You dumbass, our tests levels are already at their peaks at 19 to put on plenty of muscle. Did you even try to lift before you pinned? I hope you get all the side effects

I
LOVE
THIS
GUY

post your body my fellow young friend, my test levels are probably currently higher than all the dyels that have failed to post their bodies in this thread combined.

eat shit and die fatty

Is this picture from inside a Salmon?

You look like Ed Gein

1 fuck you
2 I dont need roids because of Mutt genetics
3 Youre a dumbass for pinning so soon

> 6'4 217 midbulk 19
And with bigger balls, working dick, better skin, and permanent gains

are you going to begin a cut anytime soon? strength = good
aesthetics = horrid.
get a fucking haircut, u look ugly purely cause of haircut.
take an actual photo emo fag.
work on abs, but looking good otherwise.
work on shoulders for the love of god.

what a surprise, you don't look like you lift!

>bigger balls, who cares, they'll be back as soon as i run PCT
>working dick, i fuck my gf 3x a day, test gains.
>better skin, shutup you halfcaste olive niggerfaggot
>permanent gains, once again, what gains. (also i'll probably keep ~70% of my gains based on natty T levels and previous cuts where i lost almost no strength or mass)

TLDR: you'd look dyel in a medium shirt.

nice chest gap

I put on 20lbs in 6 months faggot. God you roidmonkeys are delusional, seriously you arent going be a champion, and youre too dumb to realize the damage youre doing to yourself. I hope you follow the Zyzz path of an early, painful death in Sauna.

Hope your GF leaves you for a guy with a bigger dick and better bod, without putting things in his ass

God really wants you to peep my sternum

>20lbs in 6 months
>literally looks the same in both pictures

hahahahahhaha. i don't even need to reply to the rest you're doing a good enough job of embarrassing yourself buddy

Do more volume.

filthy arabnigger, nice face pubes. how's being a virgin?

Low tier bait

qt

as much as i really hope this is bait i actually don't think it is.

thanks dad

>same in both pictures
You look the same before you pinned, the only difference is now you have shitty hair and dead little hamster eyes. Seriously, regardless of what you say, that I dont lift or I look the same, your still an insecure faggot who takes shortcuts, dangerous ones. Then comes to brag on fitness board for weebs. Fuck off faggot.

Whenever I get an urge I bury it in goat

Yeah its not.

you're welcome son

your growing anger fulfills me.

disregarding most of your autistic rant because i have better things to do, but couldn't pass this up:

>then comes to brag on a fitness board for weebs

literally last post:

>hey guys i gained 20lbs in 6 months all natural!!

the only weeb here is you son, noone who actually interacts with humans face to face would think that facial hair is socially acceptable.

cut that hair and then cut your throat you bum.

It's one of those things. It's extremely hard to work my delts because of the clavicle and the trapezius insertions. My traps overpower everything else. I've come to focus on overhead presses ( arnolds, C&P, military) to try and build them but no such luck.

I'm gonna try something new: a lot , I mean a lot, of sets of light lateral raises with dumbbells.

You think I lift more than I look like I do? I do too.

Yeah, I think volume is the answer.

geek
get on MT2

>Anger
>le
>fucking
>implying

But I did gain 20lbs, I dont see your point, thats not even bragging Im just saying its easy to put on size all around with the right routine. No
> I put on weight KNEEL PEASANTS

>facial hair being unacceptable
Maybe because you cant grow anything, tell me, how is it your test is so high from pinning but you have the face of 9 year old swedish girl?

>roids
>still low test beta

Seriously, you look like shit for roider, If you tell your dad he'll probably just shake his head in disspoinment. Do us all favor and next time you want to pin up, just inject a syringe full of air into your thickest vein.

A good visualization to help with hitting delts in lateral raises without other muscles getting in the way for light weight is as follows:
Imagine you're pouring jugs of water. This is poor form. As you raise the jugs, make sure to try and point the jug spout toward the sky.

actually kekking at these insults, good work.

i'm sure you gained 20lbs buddy, that's why every single muscle group looks identical in the before and after pics, keep it up.

i can grow facial hair but i work in an office and have to maintain myself because i'm not an unemployed weeb like you.

i am less than a third of the way into my cycle, when i'm 100kgs and leaner i'll post my body again :3

stay angry son.

>2yrs of training
bitch what the fuck
apply yourself

Oh yup, and Im CEO at 10k a day banging hotsloots, and you watch your GF get BLACKED while you re use needles. You know I was a poser loser like you until I sorted myself out.

You pinned, you lost and your still ugly.

Liver failure and acne awaits you. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. I hope youre getting laid now because it obviously didnt happen is Highschool, Or like ever, Im sure your GF just puts a flesh light in her before you fuck, she's saving herself for a real man

LOL YOU ACTUALLY ROIDED? Just tell people you're natty. Save yourself the shame

ugly fucking bowling ball shoulders with a shit core

probably tiny legs and a small ass too

but you got big shoulders!

hahaha, why would i lie son, i work for a real estate company, pic related, barely squeezing into my XL work shirt.

you look like shit and you're projecting hard, just stop embarrassing yourself.

You should roll your sholders back with normal posture so you dont look like a fucking officerat

Are you fucking kidding me? This is what I look like in an XL. Get bent you manlet faggot. Ive been benching lmao 3 pl8 since i was 12 and my penis is a mediocre 12 inches. Reply to me after youve been on GOMAD for year

Wow these gains are outta these ratios. Just neck yourself OP, why dont you head over to the misc and ask if you have potential

>puts on little sisters shirt
>claims it's an XL

gud b8 m8

am i meant to be impressed? hahaha, you went out of your way to put on a medium shirt and pretend it's an XL, it's a fucking t-shirt and it's literally only tight because you're an awkward lanky faggot.

god, you embarrass yourself more with each and every post

This was all b8. Im sure OP ismt even roiding

>h-he's actually putting together valid replies, what do i do..
>this was all bait disregard my previous posts haha got you idiot!!