How do I make my gf thicc?

Hit her in the head with a brick, repeatedly.

/thread

Frist post best post

I wonder if any of them have natty tits

2 and 4 look natty tittied

>they will never fight over breeding rights with you, like a bunch of children snatching a toy from each other

Get her on an anavar cycle

You cant, if she isnt already thick then lifting wont do anything. Girls cant build curves in the gym.

Instagram girls say otherwise.
Espescially that one redhead who went from irish to kardashian.

Leave pics of thicc girls open on your pc/phone so she will "accidentally" see them. But dont say anything.

She will get jealous and realize thats the bodytype you like, and then works to make herself like that.

Trust me, works 9 times out of 10

>went from
anorexic
>to
eating and taking care of herself

more like
>pre-pubescent and thin
to
>post-pubescent and gained weight

No, she was "thinn" you know that thing that the scrawny jelly loser chicks and tranny twinks have been desperately trying to push here for a week or so now?

And yeah, eating a different diet and exercise done specifically to change the look of her body? That's kind of what many people do when they get into fitness in the first place.

>using the k-word
>2017

>No, she was "thinn"
whats that? below 15%bf and zero muscles?

She didnt m8 jesus christ. In all her photos she is contorting herself like she has ankolysing spondylitis and in different clothes. All instagram girls are either already curvy or they got implants, ass implants are WAY more common than you'd think.

Make her swallow your semen everyday for the protein gains.

Girlfriend is in pretty good shape. Her friends, however, are not. Chubby, desperate creatures.

I told her don't get fat like your friends one afternoon at a picnic while getting food. Jokingly but also serious. Friends over heard

Now I think they're out to get me and send my relationship off a cliff

Nah, just skinnyfat and little muscle. But she seemed to have cut most of the fat and was left with a lot of skinny.

Crush up deca and put it in her dinner

> This thread again.

No you cant make your 4/10 surfboard gf thick. Girls' curves are down to genetic fat placement and skeletal structure. Muscle at most helps hold it in a good way. Guys put on multitudes more muscle than women and eat for it and you dont see bodybuilders with nicki minaj asses.

If anything lifting as a girl raises your testosterone and melts away your secondary sexual characteristics like breasts and asses - its why most actual fitness models have to get breast implants. Real lifting will also fill out their waist giving them a blocky look. Just check out what happened to pic related. The most a girl can do in the gym to gain some curves is to work their quads for a bit of leg shape giving the illusion of wide hips and do some deadlifts and hip bridges to help hold any fat they have on their ass. If you want a thick girlfriend you have to dump yours and go find one. I really wish newfags would leave.

> 4
Gawwwwdamn she's incredible

I didn't know this was a fetish I had. Thanks.

hey, there is truth to this

>protein in semen
>not just carbs

protein spunk is literally the worst Veeky Forums meme, propagated by keto haters

>injecting semen anally daily makes the receiver get bigger hips

This. Alternatively, pump your gf full of roids like in OP.

Marina is /ourgirl/ though.