This is the look that women will kill for

This is the look that women will kill for
Musclefags btfo, lean look is what gets girls panties wet

ok

Me: Mr Personal Trainer,,, what machine should I use to get the wimmens ?

PT: The bank's ATM.

>boom

face > height > frame > muscles

sage in all fields

That dude has squared muscles, good insertions and is wide as a door, probably can't bench 110lbs

That's life. I ain't him. Back to the gym folks, I gotta do it the hard way.

Sadly this.

What's the point of this? Look man, what you are is what you have. I don't look at birds thinking "not born with wings, I'll never make it".

This whole mentality is absurd. Other people, they're a non-issue. They're wallpaper. You play the hand you're dealt and make the most of it.
Complaining, whining, speculating, wishing, it's all a waste of energy and saps your self-esteem.

Some guys out there have bigger cars, dicks, muscles, houses. Some have wider frames, better hair, whatever the fuck else. They're not your problem. None of this is your problem. Just go do what you gotta do to get what you wanna get.

this is what lanklets actually believe

>he doesnt want wings
lol what a faggot

Savage

sorry, but you are wrong. the lean look is only acceptable if he's tall. pic related is every woman's idea though.

Nice gyno bruv

face>frame>height>muscles

I don't know if I'd rather fuck you or have you fuck me.

Needed this today thanks user

Depends on where you live bruv, and what social rings you go through

A guy like OP's looks DYEL wearing clothes but if you're in California or Miami then sure its great.

Otherwise farther north you can pull off a really easy and good-looking casual jeans and tailored t-shirt and plaid.

Women like lean dudes because they're good looking, but they also like to feel "small" and submissive which they might not if you're not actually muscular.

>implying status isn't what matters the most
>implying media's defintion of what's hot isn't what women like

It's all idealization faggots, of course there are variations, but you're portraying the taste of a woman in their 15-25 yrs with this picture. Therefore my statement.

A 30+ y/o would look for dad material with acceptable looks, and that's what matters in real life.

If you want to slay young pussy, you need to be a) chad (that period of time chad)
b) rich and decent looking
c) normie with decent looks good confidence and lots of luck
d) 30 y/o decent looking

and by decent looking I mean decent face, and slim body, being fit helps, but doesn't count that much, height helps, but you just need to be taller than the girl

>young
pedos out

he's 6'4"

I dont think hes that cute desu

>just say "hi" and smile, user

Nah bro. You go to a club and the only guys getting it on are usually the guys in a one size too small black t shirt with at least 16inch arms.

How do people get so lucky?

>height above frame

lmaoing @ ur life lanklet

> Musclefags btfo
That dude is jacked as shit you dumbass.

Why does it matter?

If I could choose I would go with pic related 10 times out of 10. Being actually strong as fuck and dominant > pretty boy with some definition.

Also,
>he fell for the females-know-what-they-want meme

females want what other females want and the media tells them that they want the guy in OPs image

I mean I'll take OP's pic? Dudes probably got plenty of cash. Who wouldn't want to sit around all day, gym, and have a cute husbando take care of you???

are you a grill tho?

What does it matter when you're neither one?

>This is the face that women will kill for

Fixed that for you.

and this

Are you guys saying that this guy doesn't work out?
He looks buffer than most guys I know.

he literally doesn't lift, he confirmed it himself

"genetics" was not a meme

you can't ber serious

>Not evolving your body into growing wings
The only faggot here is you user.

Good for them, there's plenty more guys that look like that than what I wanna look like.

I'm not lifting to get girls panties wet, I'm lifting to get my own panties wet, nawmsayin.

Why would he shave only his chest?

Not that lifting for women is something you should aspire to, but...
>guy in pic
Healthy, looks like he balances playing a team sport once or twice a week with work and social life
>bodybuilder
Obsession with mass, body dysmorphic, likely has severe mood swings due to injected hormones. People in public will stare at you if you're with him, the same way they'd give you looks if you're with a balloon-chested bimbo.

>he literally doesn't lift
Retard

>Just BEE urself

What is wrong about what he said?

In real life, everything counts, but some do have a higher "weight" with regards to how important they are.

It doesn't matter if you're 6 feet high, have a good frame and good muscles if your face looks like someone hit you repeatedly with a crowbar and then set you on fire.

At the same time, it doesn't matter that you have the face of an angel if you're 4' tall and weak as fuck.

But still, you're better off as a 4' tall weakling with a nice face than without, and you're still better off working out to compensate for your ugly butthole of a face than not working out.

You do the best you can with what you have. And sometimes you just have the shitty hand (which is usually any that don't favor Face > Height > Frame > Muscles, but you can still make up for deficiencies).

desu this may be my own delusion talking but I feel like I look better than these people

I only have a few negatives like fat nose, not that thick neck (it's ok), and my face carries a bit of fat so my jawline doesn't come out as much but it's still there

I look better with a stubble prob

Women know what they want. You just have the same tastes as barafags

>that nose
>those eyes
>that forehead
>that face
>those uneven big dicksucking lips

my nigga your head looks like a dented can
and you also look like a homo.

sorry for being harsh but you're delusional if you think youre above average looking.

>>those eyes
>>that forehead
are completely fine nigger stop being jealous

I'm DEFINITELY above average looking, but I didn't know if I was better looking than these lads or if that was just delusion from being an attractive man my entire life

delusion

Not bad, user

your eyes are different shapes

yet you're the only one who even commented on these issues

people mention the fat nose and that's it

you picked up things that have never been mentioned in my many years of life and I'm very self-aware of the things I do and the looks I look

coincidentally the only people who even comment on my looks are the unattractive ones themselves

my theory is that you're a super ugly 3/10 round-faced chink

it's ok user, just bee yourself.

you're the type of guy to go on a mass shooting.

"I'm so attractive why won't women date me"

I just dumped my gf tho

He can probably bench a decent amount for 10 reps

He doesn't bench more than 1 plate for 10 reps

t b h ill be the first to be less of a memedad and just acknowledge this guy is above average looking

but the nose literally ruins your face, genuinely.

you need to get that fixed

i wouldn't recommend it for like 99% of people but you definitely need it reduced.

you could be like an 7-8 once you finish going through puberty

but that nose is keeping you at like a 6

are you gay?

Don't listen to them bro you're good looking not as good looking as ops pic but you are well above average, never post face pics here jelly anons post hate out of petty jealousy.

>2017
>being this desperate

do you seriously not have better things to do than post your face all over Veeky Forums?

ive seen this same ugly duckling in mulitple threads.

if i were you id take the time you spend posting your face on an imageboard full of fat nerds and start saving for a nose job.

>this is the most important feature
>heel naaaw, this is importanter
>are you retarded? Women care only about this
>fucking autists! It's proven that this > that
this entire thread

Don't get surgery it's not that bad at all

the samefaging

>Height

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....

hahahahahahaha....

hahahaha...

I work with Mexicans and not one of them is above 5'5 and they all still get laid. You cling onto your insecurities like the bitch you are.

i strongly disagree, I normally would never say to get surgery but that guys face has really good lines and a sharp look

and this big flabby nose stuck in the middle of it

doesn't suit at all

it looks alcohol fetusy

I'm not same fagging because I'm not op. I'm just advising him not to post onto here because 99% of the people on here are very unnattracrive insecure basement boys who will never admit when somebody is good looking because they feel like shit about themselves.

You're not that bad looking, but you do genuinely look gay.

Do guys hit on you alot?

>i feel like i look better than these people

this is bait, right?

desu I'm really self-absorbed and it is a problem, but I only post during nights when I have nothing to do

yes, but so do girls

no

it's bad but it's really not THAT bad irl outside of pics

you'd say a straight nose is better right? my mum has one and it looks GOAT

thx bro

never had a gay thought in my life

I'm saving for one user

another pic lads

it's not the straightness its the thickness, its way too broad, its a massive strong facial feature and does not suit your face at all.

from the side it looks like it projects too far as well

if you fix the nose, shave the moustache (lol), trim the eyebrows, finish going through puberty you will be slayer mode.

>trim the eyebrows
used to do this

trust me you think it'd look better but it looks much worse, it makes me look gay(-er depending if you think I look gay or not)

>shave the moustache
user I am underage but my family has good beard genetics, by the time I am mid-15 I hope to have a good beard (my brother had a full beard at that age)

your head looks too smol to be commercial male muddle. has great paranasal development, small nose, probably better fhwr but doesn't have crazy glabella, or obvious prognathism

Stop being an insecure faggot and come back when you're done with puberty. You look fine.

You have a black nose.

how is your brother miles doing

>miles
I'm Turkish

After all of this you werent able to pick up on the fact that his jaw/chin is too small to ever consider him as attractive as Nick Bateman? Step it up nigger

Just don't be a fucking fat ass.

HAHAHAHAHA

Dude, you're fucking delusional.
You look gay as fuck, desu.

I don't shave anything I just don't have chest hair

no this is the look women kill for

tru

why are manlets always this mad?

not him but yes im a grill

who woulndt choose klokovs body? Who cares if some whore find it muscly

fag/10

hey dont project your own on us. lol i bet you're an insecure manlet too

Another Veeky Forumsggot thread.

and this if they r into athletic bods

i think height is a sub category of frame, most manlets have narrow shoulders, small wrists etc.
also people saying frame is better than height are wrong, a 5'5 guy with broad shoulders only accentuates his short height, not that a spindly 6'6 guy looks much better neither are optimal.

>jaw
not found
>chin
not found
>brow ridge
not found
>eye hoods
not found
>eyes
poo poo
>nose
fat
>lips
dicksucking

So what criteria exactly do you think you have that make you attractive? cheekbones are nice if you wanna transition I guess? (assuming you haven't already?)

Delusional is understatement of the century, and those dudes aren't even that attractive...

Lmao it's this Turkish faggot again

Squared muscles yes because he hits the gym to. They didn't just grow overnight for no apparent reason. He works to maintain that figure not going over or under. That's discipline in itself. Much like you hitting the gym. Keep at it and you'll be there as well if thats the type of figure you aim for.

>what men want
>posted by a male
>showing an image of a buff guy
>projecting exactly what he wants
Congrats, you played yourself.

it must be weird seeing your body posted huh? i guess that means you've made it, roidmonkey.

mostly what men want. Some women go for this type but he comes off as the typical meat head devoted to himself and the gym. Huge ego, etc, etc.

Just the way they see things when they see this picture even though ee see it as total dedication and all these other positive traits.

no homo bro but you're good looking. dont listen to these autists. idk if you're quite as good as the pic, maybe your ego is just a bit understandably big

Women will never admit it but they want big grizzly white men with huge muscles.
Why won't they admit this?
Because many guys are not that and they don't want to cash in their free attention card.

Holy hell you're short. No grill wants you or your overcompensating ass, manlet. Stop deluding yourself. OP is right.

>be me
>one chance at life
>5'8
>acne scars
>dyel mode
l-lads...I'm not gonna make it...

>women want what I am!
found the powerfatty