>inb4 eat more, I'm trying senpai
>Started working out regularly almost a year ago
>at least 4 times a week

In that time I've only gotten to
85lb ohp 5x3
115lb bench 5x2
135lb squat 5x3
185 deadlift 5x5

Is this just shit genetics or height related?
I know diet is part of it, I'm doing my best with my budget and no way of cooking.

The answer is to literally eat more. Try harder.

May be some shitty genetics at play, i could do 220 deadlift the first time i ever tried doing it, it was my starting weight

>be me
>16 year old 170lb 6'3" lanklet
>pull 405 in a few months

i think you're just a slow gainer, OP

Yeah I deadlift 231 pounds for sets (105kg) and have done 100kg after only 2.5 months of training. I'm naturally very skinny and not particularly strong lel.

If you start with the bar and add ONLY 10lbs a month, you should be able to bench 165 for reps. in a year. How is you max approximately 1 plate?

There's no way your stats are that shitty from working out "regularly" for a year.

I had never done sports or any physical activity in my life yet it took less than a month to get to 225 deadlift.

I'll usually start with 185 and increase until my last two sets are 225.
It doesn't feel to be improving though.

Should I try a PPL routine?
Any other program besides SS or SL?

You were fat and had shit form if you could do that.

5x2
5x3
5x5

There's your problem user. You dont know shit about routines, sets and rep ranges.

And this. You're a lying faggot OP. You have been cheating on your workouts a shitton and you don't push yourself at all. Quit trying to throw yourself a pity party if you're not dedicated to begin with.

That not my routine, just my maxes
5x5 lifts are
75 ohp
105 bench
115 squat
185 deadlift

Sorry, should've said it that way

Do SS if you want faster improvement for your deadlifts

I wouldn't say I'm cheating since I push myself to failure but if you say so, what do?

there are slow gainers regardless of height.

I am but I am also 6'5. It comes down to genetics pretty quickly, especially if you can't afford to cook for yourself.

Hey op dont listen to the eat clean morons. Most lanklets will never be able to eat enough chicken breast and brown rice to get big. Eat your healthy good stuff but then eat some milkshakes and peanut butter and cheeseburgers too

If I could, I would count calories but my college's dining halls don't provide any nutritional info.
I'm trying to focus on eating more even if I feel full.
I'll also add protein bars or shakes if my meals are very carb heavy

You sound like me when I was lifting while on drugs. The second (and I mean within two weeks after detox) of kicking opiates my lifts all doubled... blew my mind.

Stop taking drugs OP.

You're a slow gained OP
I'm 6'4 just broke 200lbs

Not currently taking drugs so that's not my problem

Gonna try Coolcicada's PPL routine, see where that takes me.

I'm 6''5 and after 3 weeks of eating and lifting im deadlifting 2 plate, squatting 75 kg and benching 50 kg

I'm skinnyfat 100kg

I was a mr.skellington so you are wrong

If I go P, P, L, rest, P, P, L, should I being aiming for increasing weight each week?
If so how much?

Eat more

Why are you pushing yourself to failure, there are very few times when that's actually useful or effective and based on your numbers you are not experienced enough to know when.

My guess is still that you arent pushing yourself hard enough. I had the same problem ~1 month into lifting. After your compounds do plenty of additional exercises (i.e. don't just do bench and then go to the machine and call it a day).

If you're actually going to failure and working hard enough, and these are your lifts, you're clearly not eating enough.

> im a hard gainer
>track calories
> mfw TDEE =2k
> been eating 1700-1900

>skinnyfat 100kg

Jesus dude. I was 5'11 130 pounds soaken wet and now I'm 173 lbs. My lifts aren't anything impressive but they're higher than that. Eat more I guess?

Whew buddy
Im 6'3 and i started lifting 5 months ago and my stats are
Squat 225lbs 5x5 (i just recently started squatting and i started with 170lbs)
Bench 225lbs 5x5
Incline bench 170lbs 3x5
And i cant deadlift till i fix my ATP

I started lifting when i was 174lbs and im 194lbs now. You're clearly doing something very wrong.

well yeah, if your taller you have more mass you need to fill out, thats going to take more time. muscle isnt built from thin air, its built from hard work and calories.

>1 year
>those stats
:'(

I think you must be doing something wrong. Are you not progressing? Do you ever move up the weight? If you want to get stronger you have to push yourself to failure or at least super close.

What are you eating?

What is your routine?

also you say 5x2. Do you mean 2x5? Cause 5 sets of benching 115 twice sounds silly.

Eat you fookin ayy lmao

6'4 Longfemur master race reporting

Think of it as having a much higher ceiling than the rest of the manlets. It will take a lot more work per rep, per workout, and especially per meal, but the potential end result is being a strong Golden God.

I started as a very underweight lanklet who didn't know how to eat. I was benching and squatting the bar. It's taken an embarrassingly long time lifting and figuring out how to eat to get lifts that are respectable to normies.

You should: train mobility before every workout and work on attaining an ATG squat. Since youre tall you can take advantage of the longer distance and ROM to work harder than everybody else. You should also eat 5000-5500 calories everyday, and you will gain a pound or two a week. I didn't make any progress until I started eating over 5000 calories daily.

>took me a semester of lifting to go from benching less than the bar to 65 when I was 14
>increased pretty quickly afterwards and made it to 85-110

Is this normal or am I a slowgainer?

You literally just need to eat more
>3 months into seriously lifting
>6'2" 240 when started
>95 ohp
>135 bench
>165 squat
>205 diddly

It's you not eating enough related

You also probably have super small frame if you can't even deadlift 100kg

Eat more