Right, Veeky Forums

Right, Veeky Forums
How do I into Upton mode? I've got the same body type.

>mfw this is a trap thread

Nah, just need instructions, love her body

What do you love? Leanness? get lean. Ass? build glutes; be specific

her pics are heavily photoshopped. If your body is close to what she looks on pics you really don't have much to improve. Getting a bit athletic wouldn't hurt though.

>25% bf
>god tier genes

Sorry and yeah, that's exactly what I love - the leanness and ass.
Oh, right, good to know.

Photoshop, airbrush, makeup and camera angles x F

Well little lady. You'll have to eat better and less but not do the crazy cunt thing of starving yourself down to like 18% bodyfat or something.

Do a basic bitch cardio bunny workout and ignore the dykes and geared up closet cases who try to get you into power lifting or female bodybuilding.

She is all face.
And tits.

What and are saying are true, but you can make progress towards your goal. I'd say:
1) diet down (caloric reduction with high protein) 2) bulk (focus on glute bridge, hip thrust, and squat)
3) cut again
5) maintain forever
5) ???
6) profit

OP here. As I read, Upton doesn't seem to be the best goal, so... who does Veeky Forums recommend as such for a qt3.14 5'2?

>put two 5s
Im gonna kms

Lift weights 3 times a week, do some cardio, be as slim as you can get before losing tits, don't be a cunt.

I did that glute bridge thing for the first time at 100lb yesterday. My as is so soar now that I think I might call off work...

If you can't pull off petite with big tits, then this right here is the pinnacle. Everything else is literally irrelevant out there.

Post a pic of your body so that we know exactly what we're dealing with

Everything is perfect in that picture.

Sorry, forgot to specify - I have an apple-shaped body, so pls, no hourglass cunts.
Who's that?
Sorry, no pics, but I'll post specs in a jiffy.

Fuck niggers

Nice.

Any straight heterosexual male prefer tits over ass.

Show us your tits you stupid bitch

Literally what he said you stupid fucking faggot.

She has no ass and is skinny fat. Just squat or do a full body bodyweight routine 4x a week and increased volume every week

> indulging attention whores

I thought i knew you Veeky Forums

This would be the only exception to me eating out a girl. I find it fucking disgusting.

Stop attention whoring. If you have a shitty thick waist stay lean and try build some lower body mass. Read the sticky fuck off

>don't eat
>don't exercise
>have great big tits
>slowly but surely age out into garbage bag body mode

>I have an apple-shaped body
Then lose weight fatass

If you meant pear-shaped then you should still do a lower-body centric routine

Face. That is all. You cocksuckers basically proved it the other day.

As the only actual man in this entire thread I have to say that we find BOTH important with some men preferring one over the other, and some men seeing a preponderance of one that they find less important and a lack of the thing they do find important, dissapointing but not a deal breaker.

Me?
My list in order of importance is.
Tits and asss
Ass
Tits
Thighs
Lips
Look of pussy
Hips
Flexibility
Being oral
Multi-orgasmic
Masochist
Daddy issues
Puffy nipples

A pretty face while not make a bitch who's a 2/10 and below from the neck down fuckable or dateable. A bunch of random people pretending online does not prove dick.

>pretty face
>while being fat
This isn't tumblr m8

What?

Kek

What do you mean - if you have the same body then you are in her mode. Just have huge tits and a fridge body.

Bitch...
There are more body types then fat and not fat.
Whole fucking range of attractive bodytypes and combinations.
Stop getting your understanding of female beauty from gays in the fashion industry/movie industry and idiots trying to sell dieting trash. A fat bitch CAN have a pretty face.

Anyway, there is a LOT of things that can go wrong with a woman's body that makes the very idea of slamming all nine inches balls deep just not pop up into my head.
A pretty face can only take a chick with a terrible body so far in the real world.

>A fat bitch CAN have a pretty face

>A fat bitch CAN have a pretty face.

Maybe it's just me but every time I see a fat girl with a reasonably-pretty face, I can only imagine how much wasted potential is hidden under the fat. Followed by how much her neck and jowls are going to dangle before she's 30.

Real men want 300lbs thicc gf

>Pics of the unfunny faggot from that shitty show and green text
Ignored

Here's a hint. Rarely any.
Surprisingly few fat chicks with pretty faces become hotter once they become "thinn". They have this level of fatness they have to stay at to stay hot or become hot and it's quite obvious to everyone.

Literally nothing.

>Arms have no muscle
>back has no muscle
>shoulders have no muscle
>no definition of core
>very little if any leg definition of muscle
>arcing her back to look like she has an ass

All you need is genetics and not to be fat. Literally. And even then some people might say she could stand to lose weight.

OP here

Height 5'2"
Waist 25"
hips 32"
Bust 34"

Already read the sticky

Female breasts are proof that God, nature, whatever, loves men over women.

Am I missing something here, you're stats looking nothing like fridge mode upton. You really need to find a new body goal

>She's not muscular and so thin she has a six pack and can not menstrate

Your opinion is duly noted. And ignored.

I just want a gf with a pretty face to be honest. I'm sure you'll do fine OP.

>5'2"

Manlet

Came out in the thread, I'm searching for one, but so far, not so good. Also, by Upton I meant her body type
Already have a bf, but thanks!
>man

Let me google that for you
>short bikini model
pick one

>Already have a bf, but thanks!
I wasn't even suggesting...

>let

Neither was I

You do realize that having muscle isn't the same as being shredded right?

Are you OP or just a whiteknight acting in her interest?

>Pic related: a very good athletic physique that is achievable over time and healthy.

White knight fatass. What are you even talking about. She isn't even lean

>Or this.

The point is this is a fitness board. If you come here to get suggestions on the ideal physique it will be a FIT physique.

Otherwise there are 10000000000 other places to get advice on just losing weight to be a skinny basic bitch

It's a woman, don't fret.

They look hot inspite of their muscle mass and bordering on far too low bodyfat. Not because of it.

Just leave Veeky Forums fatass

you should get higher standards. upton has no ass, a thick waist, and is kind of chubby. that pic is shopped, but IRL photos she looks like a lil piggy. she survives off of haivng naturally large tits. in which case, if you want to follow her, go see a surgeon

Upton is all face. So surgery or genetics.

This.

Then fucking go somewhere else. I assume you're OP.

Both are in a healthy BFP and have visible muscularity in their shoulders, legs, and arms. If you gun for an athletic guy then that's what's attractive.

If you're going to fucking look for advice on how to "obtain" a 30% body fat body that has NO muscle then what the fuck is the point?

>far too low bodyfat
>this is what fatties actually believe
I'm so fucking glad I don't live in ameriland.

Nah, that's not me. I'm OP and pretty pleased with the bodies you argue about.

>Being this mad on a Finnish card trading forum

Well, have fun with lionizing women with bodies that you'll never achieve..you know..without anavar.
Have fun.

Good bi' of ban'a

Suck dick and get fucked x F
The hormones you'll release during sex will shape your body into a sex goddess.

5x5 Photoshop reps

This. That thread (I think it's still on) got the point that everyone here goes for FACE.

Fuck it /fit what the fuck are we doing in here?

Sounds like something clergy would say to sustain attendance during masses.

>not make a bitch who's a 2/10 and below from the neck down fuckable
You're right, but possibilities that the girl in the pic was a fatass from the neck down are low, mate.

Natty?

I'm actually pretty curious, are there any 5'2" goddesses out there?

Angie

Surgically remove your hips and ass and you'll be Upton-mode.

Photoshop I think.

literally a perfect Body
pretty impressive

This, if you think she's hot you need to have your test levels checked.

10/10 would fall in love again

sry, i am not OP

Neither are you, shitface

And how globes of silicone make pussy taste better?

doesn't upton have a disgusting figure when she's not exploiting lingerie model angles?

pic related should be the goal for qts

T H I N N > thicc

OP here, redpill me on T H I N N, pls

Sauce?

>have nice tits and face
have 12 year old boys ass (don't workout lower body)
>be born with rectangular body shape
>cardio

Not only could you reverse it yourself, it's literally in the filename you inept retard

>mfw 40in hips

babe do some lower body isolations

>sorry no pics

Sage

>"how do body shapes work?"

It is impossible to change an apple shape into an hourglass shape. You cannot move the fat from your stomach into your butt and thighs, and when you diet and exercise the fat from the waist is the last to go. You also cannot change bone structure.

An apple shape will always look top heavy and there is no way to fix it. Big asses (unless they're implants) do not happen to apple shapes.

... Upton is 38-28-36, that isn't fridge mode at all. She's curvier than OP.

>no pics
op confirmed for fat