What, specifically, is it that manlets needs to learn?

What, specifically, is it that manlets needs to learn?

To be taller

Why do you keep frodo posting? You're not even doing it right

To not be short.

you dont get it man, they NEVER learn. the only way to learn is to become taller. but they cant become taller because theyre manlets.

"It"

If I had known that's what manlets had to learn....I would of never clicked on one of these threads. I thought it was going to be funny, or there was an inside joke.
Think I'm about done with Veeky Forums now

> that no matter how much they lift, women will always prefer a lanklet who's never so much seen the inside of a gym

> that they're a genetic disgrace who by all means should off themselves for the greater good

> that they should just give up on betering themselves since whatever they do looks like they're overcompensating

signed, a manlet

What does it matter if they'll never learn anyway?

the journey is what's important and the answer is meaningless on its own, if they were just told then they wouldn't benefit from it

I'm 5'7. Am I a "manlet"?

their place

not even a manlet, you are a fucking goblin

Less than 6 foot is manlet
5'9 or lower is goblin

when will you learn?

congrats
you learned

now stop working out but don't kill yourself or i will be the manlet

also
>they are built to excel in strength sports

Since when lol? It was 6' and under is a manlet and 5'6 and under was a turbo manlet like a few months ago

Hey anons what would you prefer to be? a white manlet or a tall nigga?

6'2+ keep taking the short qts and creating a never ending cycle of potential manlets for the next generation. Wreck havoc on those who keep picking short qts and smile up at those who choose qt lanklets

Being a nigger ir worse than being a manlet

5'10 and up is when you aren't considered a manlet, right?

no

Lol no it's not. 6'2 is the last passable height, 6'3 is where it starts. Girls are fucking 6' today

>5'10
>not a massive fucking MANLET
LOL
keep telling yourself that though, if it makes you feel any better, lil guy, ;)

Yeah, height is increasing so fast now due to increased nutrition and accelerated sexual selection due to the sexual revolution, I'd say the average female height of girls born from 2000 onwards is now somewhere near 5'10 and the average male height is exceeding 6'2 at LEAST.
All the "average" height statistics are outdated and they don't release the real ones because of the mass manlet suicide/ manlet rebellion that would take place if people found out what the real average was.

that Veeky Forums is jealous of you guys and fucks with y'all because of your huge sense of inferiority.

I'm 6ft myself and feel small most of the time. But isn't this somehow not normal. With increasing height there must some back problems at least

Would you rather walk around with a sore back being an alpha or be a pathetic manlet beta your entire life but be comfortable and live long?
And by the way 6 foot is still well into manlet territory. I'd kill myself if I was 6 foot.

>tfw 6'6 and still getting growing pains

>tfw your tinfoil hat touches the doorframe

their place.

Cute. About half a foot until you are not a manlet.

to stop being jealous fucks and feel the need to constantly compensate

your height only defines you as much as you let it.

Holy fuck you're a mental manlet dude.

Fix that shit, you'll never fucking make it with that attitude.