Its lunch time here Veeky Forums what are you eating?

its lunch time here Veeky Forums what are you eating?
i'm eating 2 lean beef burger patties, brown rice and beans
>75g protein
>102 carbs
>20 fats

You need to add some fiber there mate.

I assume you mean greens, but beans and rice is plenty of fiber for a single meal

Lol, what makes you think fibre is necessary?

It's 8 am over here and my day off. I'm barely getting up for breakfast which will probably be nothing more than a few cups of black coffee for now

Tell that to my hemorrhoids

Did anyone ever say necessary?
It's fucking healthy you doit.

Yes, the person I replied to used the word "need". Kill yourself.

You do understand that the word 'need' isn't as strong as the word 'necessary', right?
If your parents told you 'you need to clean your room' when you were a kid, were you that annoying shithead of a kid that always replied "lol I don't NEED to do anything lol"
Fuck off.

fella
I don't know if you are doing them or not
but
pull-ups chin-ups and dips are your friends
also
when pushing on the toilet, don't push your "ass out", but rather flex your abs (you will get a hang of this) without pushing your intestines out, this will help you greatly taking poo and reduce hemorrhoids.
Source: me
I basically have them only a few times a year when I sit on my ass for two weeks for example during the end of the semester and don't move, then in a week or two they are gone, completely gone!
Also, washing your ass, get a finger in, like for reals, at least to the middle knuckle, it will massage your butt, your heorrhoids will get in where they will be less affected by you sitting and so on and heal better.
>inb4 that'S gay
it'S yo ass, nigga, not gay
also it feels good
woe be to the man who is too afraid to explore his body and what feels good

No, you're wrong. Neck yourself, bub.

that meat looks overcooked and dry, cook it less. lean meet easily dries out with no fat to keep it moist.
also, there's no way that two patties and some beans are 75g of protein. check your macros again.

Make half that plate green, son.

Quality post (le ebin upboat xdD etc)

I mentioned it in response to the fiberpost, because I actually first got one on a 1000 kcal PSMF when I figured eh I can go without veggies for 2 weeks

I don't know what half of your post means but I wasn't being ironic or anything.
For real, that's how I basially elimnated hemorrhoids from my life.

>lean beef
>no sauce or dressing or liquid of any kind
you fucked up
how can you suffer through this shit every day when there are better diets and tastier foods with the same macros?

I wasn't being ironic either, that was a good post for people dealing with hemorrhoids (or bicuriousity)

Some knob is questioning the importance of fiber in this thread...

>white rice
>black beans
Are you Brazilian?

That knob should eat a dick.
Fiber is awesome - keeps you full, helps your body digest and absorb food and nutrients.
But lots of fiber needs lots of water or ya'll gonna be shittin bricks.
And massaging your butt is not bicurious thing, it's hetero af, just remember the "no homo". Pro tip: get a friend to help you.

2 cans of light tuna
Brown Rice
Flax seed
Salsa fresca heavy on cilantro and extra lime.
MILK

Nice china OP

Your own example literally proves you wrong. Are you retarded?

My last two meals were pretty much the same, so I'll post those.

Pictured: Roasted chicken thighs and steamed vegetables (collards, crookneck squash, and carrots.)
Not pictured: Double Chocolate protein oats with grapefruit.
Im slowpoking today, so im just now eating breakfast as well.