Compound only routines are a meme I'm warning you all not to fall for...

Compound only routines are a meme I'm warning you all not to fall for. Look at how shit my shoulders are and I literally OHP 185lbs for 10 sets of 5.

yeah you look like shit. never gonna make it.

woah dyel much? how about lift for more than 1 month before posting bullshit.

Fuckin twig.

Isolate your fucking shoulders, christ.

That's cause you're a natty, natties don't get nice delts.

Similar strength on the OHP here

similar delts

we got scammed bro

Sigh, OP is finally realizing the nature of his own body. I tried to reckon with people in another thread that high volume isolation work was the way to grow big delts and they called me a curl bro and a roider

:(

*roleplay off*
This is a meme thread, right?

>gained more muscle mass and strength than 95% of Veeky Forums
>guys don't do it it's a meme
lmao
just do some fucking rows for your rear delts you pussy

Nice b8

I row 3pl8, nigger.
Not bait, evaluating the physique I've built, I'm genuinely dissatisfied with it.

Then either work your shoulders more or get on roids. No one here cares about your body dysmorphia.

Compounds dont build muscle. Pic related only does zumba with 5 pound dumbells

Evaluating compared to fucking what. Some roider who can have massive delts. U look good
>body dismorphia

Kek.
Pretty sure I'm one of the people calling you a curlbro.

Upright rows my friend, keep it in and pull up straight with the shoulders, grows your traps like a garden, if you really want to go ham super set it into military press. I usually do 3x10.

ONE OF THESE TRAPS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER

if you were this retarded to not do some lat raises or other isolations this whole time, you're never gonna make it.

INTENSITY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my left trap is noticeablely bigger than my right as well

You look better than 90% of Veeky Forums, but shoulders are lacking up a bit. I'm not sure whether this is bait or not.

>my genes are absolute shit so that means no one should be doing compound only!!!!!!

lmao kys

routine brah

Why would anyone do compound only?
Do your compounds first then use isolations to bring up smaller aspects

My routine generally has 2-3 compoounds then around 10-12 isolations on any particular day

Holy shit, you on gear? post random workout, how do you fit 10 isolations in after 2 compounds?
>inb4 bench, incline bench, db flyes with 15s

>10-12 isolations
How fucking long are you in the gym?