ITT: Stupid shit nonlifters say

>Protein shakes build big muscles, thus steroid.
>Family: 'you souldn't take protein shakes, they're bad for you!'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But user, you should not take protein shakes. Just eat.

I know, it is true, but I cannot match my daily intake of protein because I eat at the school canteen with shit food. No, I cannot solve bringing food to school.

>I eat at the school canteen with shit food

lmao amerikeks

Guess what. Eastern europe.

To be fair I'm always drank under the assumption they're the next big health scare smoking/asbestos style.

Short term gains for probably long term consequences. It's either these or vaping.

>Family: 'you shouldn't take protein shakes, they're bad for you!'
Please don't fucking remind me. I was told I'd die from kidney failure because I used some whey protein for a while. Oblivious retards

>you souldn't take protein shakes, they're bad for you!

Literally fucking this
Also:
>If you eat big you will get fat

>if you drink protein shakes and don't lift weight you will get fat

anyone else hear normies say this? Makes me angry at the lack of understanding macros desu senpai

Same thing man, my mother read it somewhere and spoke with 2 doctors about it for 10 minutes top.

>Implying this isn't true

anyone have the greentext of fat ass "protein shake" coworker who put on 15lbs making thousand calorie protein shakes to lose weight?

>squats are bad for your knees
- my doctor

>Oh, I'm sorry that we can't all get bigger from picking up a weight a few times.

Where does this shit even come from? It's as if there are dark money funds used for spreading protein powder misconceptions or something. One of my friends was solidly convinced that creatine was illegal.

Nani

1.Bodybuilders take protein shake
2. They're big
3. ???
4. Protein shake is steroid.

I don't know user. I heard it just today.

Also,
>you don't like bigger women because you probably just can't handle them.

>5'5 girl at 180

>trying to organize people to get shit done
>everybody is fucking around and not getting shit done, ignoring me, etc
>yell at them to get their attention
>"woah woah easy there ROIDS XD just take your tren and calm down"

>because I eat at the school canteen with shit food.
Same. Seriously, there's a tiny vegetable bar near the edge of the cafeteria but they devote 90% of the space in my meal hall to shit tier food like pizza, Grilled cheese, Ice cream, soda and stupid shit like that. It's so hard trying to eat enough and not die from obesity.

>I've been doing well, I've been eating less and healthier
>Eats snacks immediately before and after dinner
And this is only vaguely related but
>dog needs to lose weight and is on a low calorie diet
>gives the dog a large hunk of chicken after the dog has already had all the meals it should have
>literally shouts "it's pure protein" when I say the dog shouldn't have that
>"why does this dog beg so much when we eat?"
God damn it mom, it's bad enough you overfeed yourself but keep your habits off the dog.

>take tren
>calm down
LOL, well and truly normies

> take tren
> then calm down

Only if

>because you can't handle them
>handle a woman
I don't think there is any logic in this saying. What is there exactly "to handle" on a heavier woman? The fat? The bitching? If that is the case, then I guess the answer is yes.

Grocery bill

What's wrong with protein powder? It's an ez pz whey to get down lots of protein and is pretty cheap compared to most brands of chicken unless if you're getting some shit tier kind

kek

>You shouldn't do bench after squats
Fuck off

user I use to be in highschool 10 years back. I know those feels, all we had was fast food with sugar and high fructose corn syrup, fat. Pizza bread sticks. And there was nothing healthy anything that was is usually shitty.

It reminds me so much of the gas stations that try to have healthy food but half ass it because people buy stupid shit and do not realize how much it will hurt them in the future.

>implineering et kalasupp koolis ei tee rammusaks

Lihtsalt lõpeta see, sõber.

"i keep gaining weight but i don't eat"

Oh no, at highschool we brought our own lunch, I'm talking about university.

Egy szót sem értek abból amit mondasz, azonban értékelem a próbát a kapcsolat létrehozására.

You have to have a longer wiener since their crotch is surrounded by a thick layer of fat

Palun ära räägi minuga enam mitte kunagi.

I don't understand why people do this to animals.

>Take care of my sister's cat
>All good in the neighborhood
>Different vacation, my mother is watching it
>Cat now comes running anytime anybody is eating
Holy shit, mother.

(((They))) spread these kinds of lies to keep people fat, lazy and easy controllable

Fuck off /pol/.

>your muscles are fake unlike mine that were done by hard work and labour

> I find your artificial physique repulsive
> You must have nothing going for you if you have time for this activity

Upper body strenght in males correlates with right wing values. People like you who backlash against /pol/ even though we are the majority is proof that there are people on Veeky Forums who don't lift

Ignore it bro, they don't know what they are doing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
You probably know about this, but it's for reference.

>Upper body strenght in males correlates with right wing values
Wait, really?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

keep in mind it's the daily mail, and they provide absolutely no source. In addition, they mention it's only a correlation. I know we're not looking for causation here, but the whole association between the two can (and probably is) total nonsense.

Fml, it's so weird to read my own native language on a mongolian throat singing caricature wall.
If you're still here, where you from?

OP here
Google translator says it was Estonian.

It's milk you fucking faggot

More propaganda from big egg

I thought swedish lunch consisted of Muhammads cock?

Dr oz probably

You cant handle her because you dont have your livestock handling license lel

Wolf?

/pol/ aren't right wing they're collectivist as shit
Muh race

Thats why arnie is a republican conservative granny fucker

Fucking dr oz

underrated

>never skip leg day
>he skipped leg day
>look how skinny his legs are though
>leg day every day
anybody who talks about legs is a DYEL faggot

Come on boy

>if you have kidney problems, you shouldnt take protein supplements
No memery

Don't have it on my phone but two squares from the right border one from the bottom

>YOU DON'T NEED PROTEIN SHAKES JUST EAT GOOD VEGETABLES
>You're going to get too big!
>Muscles don't look good in clothes!
>I just want you to be nice and skinny!
>Girls want a guy that dresses well, they don't care about muscles!

FUCK OFF MUM

... this is odd, I've heard three other people say hat this says about their mothers. Why do mothers want their boys to be weak mr skeletals?

From talking to my Mum, I think it's primarily that she doesn't like seeing me grow up into a man. It hurts her to know that her children are growing up, and I suppose getting big intensifies that feeling as muscle mass is one primary thing that separates men from boys. The bigger you get, the less you are her little boy.

I'm 18 for the record, I'm hoping it will get better as I get older.

Ha my mom was the opposite. She was impressed that I was getting bigger and out of skelly mode.

My Mum has always had extreme body issues, so I suppose that rubs off on people. My Father is also not an athletic man in the slightest, so I've never had any encouragement to be healthy or fit. It's been an uphill struggle with them constantly trying to drag me down to their level.

My theory is that, if you have a dyel father, chances are your mother legitimately thinks dyel men are better looking and honestly just wants to make sure that you don't get rejected by a nice girl.
Other than that, maybe she just doesn't want her special little guy to grow up any more than he's genetically predisposed to, but idk, I'm just an autist posting on a board dedicated to picking up heavy things, not some psychologist

That's too bad man. My mom told me that I was too skinny for years and tried dragging me to the gym a few times when I was younger.

You're lucky, I wish I'd started earlier than I did, I'd be twice the size I am now.

>My own native language
>Google translate
How fucking retarded are you?

Oh fuck I didn't start when she tried to get me too. I was a lazy piece of shit. Took until I got to university for me to get my shit together.

>Half a serving of salmon, broken up
>3Tbsp peas without salt or pepper
>two baby skinless potatoes, also without seasoning
>Half the plate is a fatty cream sauce

You actually think people are jealous of THAT in America?

Also, most of the world's salmon is from Alaska or the Pacific Northwest. It is also the best tasting in the world.

You shouldn't take protein shakes. Most have too much sugar and too many calories unless used as a meal replacement. If anything they will make you fat.

A can of tuna has 25 grams protein (and more numerous proteins) than your average protein shake which has 12 g per serving.

>trying to bulk
>read up things on the internet
>a lot of sites recommend protein+malto shakes post-workout
is this a meme or is it really effective in some way

My protein powder has 24 grams protein per scoop. 2 grams sugar. 120 calories total. A can of tuna is 157 calories total according to Google. Also tastes disgusting to me and has so much mercury that doctors say you should only eat it like once a month or something.

>A can of tuna has 25 grams protein (and more numerous proteins)
and some nutritious mercury

Not the majority. ^_^

help

Literally U FOKIN WOT M8
How dumb one has to be?

The simplest program from the sticky has bench right after squats, ffs.

Was there any reasoning provided, or just random brainfart?

i saw these dudes yesterday who were super setting squats with jumping rope and then were doing too heavy dead lifts with no rest inbetween and then did cardio with weighted meme vests it was gr8 to watch lol

>don't mix the protein powder with anything but water (was using milk), it'll ruin the protein
>don't use free weights, only use machines

I always tell them I just play a lot of wii fit

Who the fuck told you that second one

>don't use free weights, only use machines
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE

Literally nothing. Whey and casein are full of glutamine so they're good for intestinal health.

Idk what post you're responding to but I fucking love this
QT 3.14
>user how did you get so fit and big?

>I play a loooooot of wii fit

Currently on a 500 calorie deficit IF

>"wtf user you're literally starving yourself, that's not healthy!"
>tell gf I'm on a cut
>"you're literally entering (((((starvation))))) mode!"
>continues to eat 3000+ cals of chicken veggies and rice very day and complain about how her (((((diet)))))) isn't working

Goddamn I love her tho

My brother
He's 18 years older than me but I remember him being pretty fit when I was a kid. He still looks somewhat in shape now, though he doesn't lift.

Fit but probably not as strong as his size would lead you to think

The idea if you lift weights you are aggressive. Its just a clear case of dyels insecurities overcoming reason.

Speaking of which, why is it that muscular people, or even marginally fit people in kids cartoons are always portrayed as assholes? Are animators just beta skeletals?

> had pain that wasn't DOMS next day after lifting
> went to physician
> mentioned lmao4pl8 squat
> you mean 40 lbs?
> no, 400
> I'm just going to write 100

Ppl in america arent jealous of that because most americans lust for a big greasy burger with a drink that atleast has 50g of sugar in it.

Fuck off you fat man.

This.

So much this.

The slightest frustration is suddenly roid rage. Coming down on an employee for not doing his job suddenly makes you "intimidating and unapproachable."

"Did you not get your curls in this morning?" "You off cycle, Brock?"

No, I have to work with you assholes. Shut up and eat Arby's lunch.

>university.
What the fuck? Can anyone verify this? I thought universities were supposed to have lots of high quality foods for students because they pay thousands of bucks for a meal plan, right?

>1128x1264
>for a reaction pic

...dude.

I just took a screenshot and didn't edit it pls no bully

Go to a different physician.
That one clearly doesn't know anything about the human body.

Kikes

i bet you cant handle this then