We have to compete with this

>we have to compete with this

>tfw you realize clarence's lifts are on par with good/alright-level olympic weightlifters
>tfw if he had been born in china/russia and trained from child while injected with nationally secret juice he could've been a world-record breaker

clarence-kun can't handle the pressure. it's why he got fat.

>tfw you realize clarence's lifts are on par with good/alright-level olympic weightlifters
He's pretty much neck and neck with the top guys in his division, could easily make the olympics considering he's irish

>reaching the natty limit.webm
that was a sick recovery though

He got fat?

hes very good and his lifts in training are on par with people who made it to first place in 94 kg category but he weighs alot more than 94 and he has to go off cycle before competition i think when they do the drug tests
he will also have to lose weight to compete in 94 so his lifts wont be the same as they are now in training, he still might be able to get 5th place maybe even third

he lifted more than that a year before the comp at lower bw too i think

Killing the game.

I think he'd compete at the 105kg category nowadays. Still, his best lifts would place him in the top 10 in the Rio Olympics at that category. The problems being, of course, that:
1. You will not be able to perform your best lifts on any given day and Clarence is known to crack under pressure
2. The roids, as you mentioned. I know that he'd have to cycle off but he'd definitely have to switch to using less potent stuff that's not detectable

Honestly why even lift when I don't have Clarence's work ethic or genetics?

I lift for him
S W O L E C L A R E N C E

ye he might start competing in 105 if hes even gonna compete i saw that he weighs like 106 in one of his latest videos.

clarence is the king of Veeky Forums tbhfamalam

Isn't he just Veeky Forums if we were good at lifting?

One of the best kip-ups I've ever seen

how2kipup?

does he ever talk about his steroid use? I've never thought that he used since I have no idea of what numbers top dudes are at lift-wise and he seems so humble that I figured he doesn't use

no he never mentions it, besides ur a retard for not knowing that a 300kg squat is world elite

Fair point. How do you know that he roids or do you conclude it from that nobody who lifts that kind of weight without roids?

I have no clue about weightlifting, just subbed to his channel a month ago

well he has a ton of indicators, 1 is the weight he lifts (elite level, like klokov level)
2 is that he gained tons of strength recently (which is unheard of natty cuz he was a advanced lifter for a good amount of time)
3 just look at pics of him a few years back in poland, he looked skinnier then he is now

also he is a genetic freak, he was squatting like 360lbs in running shoes when he first started

alright. Up to him I suppose

Hurr Durr anyone who lifts more than me is on roids

300 kg squat is only world elite in -93 kg though. And clarence is -105

Don't worry about it, he's Irish. When brexit happens and things get a bit tight we'll ration out the potatoes again and he'll drop back down to size, you'll see.

Hes a half asian bae

>that kip-up
that was so beautiful

Half potato nigger and half child of genghis.

No wonder he's a fucking monster.

He wears glasses and women think he looks smart and sexy as fuck. I wear them and get told I look like a fucking child molester dean from hogwarts

Holy fuck hes so alpha. I'm so jealous of his lifts and now I see this.
>that hairline
>that form
>that strength
>that recovery

most alpha way to miss a lift

Compete? He never won anything, hes just a loser who posts vids and thinks hes a hot shit. He also got shit knees because hes divebombing like a retard.

Fuck him

>being this mad

i wanna see that recovery in slow motion. That was gorgeous

Tricking + Oly lifting = Good combo

I'm trying to find people from FB tricking groups that know him so he gets back into it more. With his power level he could probably become one of the best

Couldn't compete with the other junior 94s so he hopped on the juice and quit competing to become a YouTube super star.

He was on roads in Poland and before aswell

He got bronze in European championships

do most oly lifter who can clear 220kg roid?

ilya ilyin/klokov/etc. all tested for roids at some point imo.

Klokov never tested positive

it's like gravity stopped existing for a second.

Nice recovery. Three whites.

is there a correlation between squats/DLs and tricking/jumping?

he seems to have insane flexibility and movement while at the same time being a huge and heavy roidy mcroidface.

>i can fuck up the lift as long as I jump up on my feet all cool
chinko should stick to parkour

>5'10"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All lifters in the Olympics are on roids. Every single one. You cannot be competitive without them. The advantage they give other lifters over you is literally insurmountable.

you could join some bukkake competitions

yeah thats what i figure, i think most do it the usain bolt way, ie roid hard for 1-2 years and delay testing until your body tests clean.

clarence kennedy probably did that for his few years hiatus imo.

>is there a correlation between squats/DLs and tricking/jumping?
Yes, if you're explosive you're gonna be better at lifting

No gold no care

Whoa... so this is the power of Hamon...

fuck that ugly roider faggot

No hes not.
Heres the kicker roid cucks, qualifying for the cuckolympics takes YEARS.
So from top to bottom, the last one is the World Weightlifting Championships (iwf, so tested).
For that you have to qualify from a international regional contest like pan-american games (iwf, so again tested).
And for that you have to have won several nation wide events (wich may or not may be tested)
So for rio 2016 the average time to qualify was 3 years.
Clarence has been taking roids non stop for years, just look at those shoulders and traps, not lu nor klokov have shoulder like he has.
And this isnt like, i get down the roid train and i try to keep muh gains, this is not about muscle mass, everyobody who has been on roids knows that the first thing to fade aways is strenght.

Because he only competes in strip mall meme events with no testing DUH

>No hes not.
Yes he is, if you're looking at his PRs. Show me how many guys at 105 have 220+ clean and jerks and 180+ snatches

Also every olympic level athlete roids, with the exception of novelty sports like archery and horse dancing

>the worried people when he topples over
>the announcer saying 'no lift' like he's bored to death
>the applause after the kip up

tip top kek