Megafat exercise

I am morbidly obese (BMI 44, 6'3 357) and am looking to take the first steps in having significant weight loss. I have been going on a 1500 Kcal/day diet, and was wondering what exercise I can do. I have lost 10 pound in the first 2 weeks of this dieting, but have been told that this is water weight that is easily lost. What sort of high intensity, low time (very long hours at a sedintary job) exercise can I do to lose more weight? I was considering just running stairs in my apartment building, but would like other, and likely better, ideas.

Buy yourself an inexpensive exercise bike to save your knees, you can do both HIIT and LIIS on it.

Get a meal prep service and a coach who will supervise you and hold you accountable, after you see a quality physician (who isn't fat or a woman). Disregard all training and nutrition advice from this place if you're serious.

would he have to buy a special one for fat people

if I weighed that much Id be worried about the seat braking and the shaft going up my butt

Congrats on starting. Don't fuck it up.

If you keep going, you will succeed. Only giving up will fuck you.

For exercise, count it as carefully as you count your food. If you work too hard, it will steer you to poor food choices.

You only need to get your heart rate up a little, for a long time. Go for 60-70% of your max for at least 30 minutes a day. That's it, you are on your way.

For muscle building, take it slow, start a beginner program and don't let it worry you that you won't progress for awhile. You WILL be gaining a lot of muscle, you just won't see it until the fat is gone.

Good luck.

Dude up your calories, that is wayyyyyy to low for a guy your size. I'm 5'7 177lbs and my caloric goal is 1780 and that's a 500 calorie deficit for me.

>if you go to hard to fast you'll find yourself miserable, fatigued and wanting to quit
>then you'll binge, give up and revert back to your old ways

oh, and WALKING is the best. If your knees can't handle that, flap your arms around enough to keep your heart rate up. Get that delicious cardio :)

Try swimming, it's enough to pick your heart rate up, and won't be hard on your joints. Once you lose more weight, you can consider running.

I'll look into what to get, any reccomendations? Also wouldn't me running generally be better than sitting and just moving my legs?

I consider myself disciplined enough to hold myself accountable. I was curious what sorts of exercise would be best for a lardass.

How do I calculate a good deficit? I have not really felt much worse than normal beyond just being hungry when I go to sleep.

Stationery bike.

Buy off Craigslist for cheap

I think walking would be fine, as long as it's even terrain. Just remember that diet is king, people have down from more weight than you through diet alone, but adding some cardio (and later on resistance training) would be ideal.

I can't recommend a certain model since I actually started underweight, but cost/value wise it has been one of my best purchases. I can't leave my house because of medical reasons about 2 months each year and it kept me sane. Nowadays I do it to get cardio in on off-days.

If ur feeling good, keep at the 1500 calories.

Don't kill your self trying to run, going for walks is good for mental health. Call ur parents/ grandparents if you get bored

This . you are super fatass so diet alone will work , but walking is great.

Also don't feel bad about the first 10 pounds being water... it's more like you store energy in your muscles and in your fat, and the water weight is the muscle energy leaving ya.

Try Scooby's calorie calculator

>just google it

If you do feel like you can keep going on 1500 it's ok for now. Prolonged deficits above the normal 250-500 range is bad for you mentally, YOU WILL END UP BINGING and ruining your progress.

I also used to be morbidly obese. Was 313 at 5'7".

Diet is the most important thing for you at your current size. Learn to love vegetables, egg whites, chicken, oatmeal. If you dont get the diet under control it doesnt matter how you exercise.

As for exercise, all that matters right now is just moving your body. Get a recumbent bike, that will be easy on your joints. Start doing some light yoga if you can to improve mobility. Keep in mind that at your size you can injure yourself very easily, so watch it until you lose probably 100 pounds. Then you can start doing more intense exercise.

Things I wish I did when I was 100 pounds heavier:

1. Take vitamin supplements. At least a multi and vitamin D.
2. Watch your back. You dont want to lose all the weight and then find you crippled yourself because you pushed yourself too hard.
3. Take progress photos. I thought I'd never want to see myself at my biggest weight, but now I wish i had better before and after pics
4. Weigh yourself consistently. I weigh myself every day after i wake up and piss.

Do chair squats.
Seriously, at 357lbs, every time you get up to stand, its equivalent to a 200lb man squatting 157.

Stair climbing is good too. At 357, moving as much as possible is good. Take it easy on running though, since you're putting a lot of stress on your joints.

>3. Take progress photos. I thought I'd never want to see myself at my biggest weight, but now I wish i had better before and after pics
This is a big big big one.
I used to be 130lbs. Now at 200, I wish I had better photos of how I used to look to compare too, but I was camera shy.

Definitely take "before" pictures. It'll help keep you on track and remind you how far you've come.

>Do not eat fast food, no sodas of any kind
>Orange juice, water and milk are the only things you should have
>Make simple meals like Scallops and oatmeal. Try to have fiber with almonds and alvocado.
>Look at ingredients make sure it has no dyes, high fructose corn syrup. If it does it will spike your blood sugar and make you eat a lot.

As a former overweight fat guy now at average levels. I will say it sucks at first you will have cravings but after a week your body will adjust and begin changing you will have more energy than usual after a few months pass if you stick to what I told you.

Drink only a cup of milk or juice a day, calories in the form of liquids is easy to overeat calories. Soup is good because it's a meal though and not a drink.

Fuck off shill, theres enough info on the internet to do it yourself. If you have the discipline coaches are shit

Dont forget the lose skin

do light cardio. be very careful with your knees. weight loss is 2/3 what you eat, 1/3 exercise. focus on eating right. think long term - it will take you a couple of years of discipline to get to your goal.

This . great post user

Any alternatives for the banana, I get it's the optimal fruit for a lot of fitness oriented things, but I just fucking despise it's flavour and texture

Honestly, just walk. Walk right out your front door, and keep going. Somewhere. Anywhere.

B-Boogie? Is that you?

Im not the guy who posted the image, but I imagine that a peach could work with the oats and milk instead of a banana.

That or maybe Strawberries. You could probably experiment with a lot of fibery fruits.

>almost 1000cal
>only 80 protons

Tasty maybe, but not fit

That's not necessarily true. You just have to replace a meal for it, burn an additional 100 calories running, or be heavily bulking. It's certainly a terrible supplemental mean though.

You don't even need to exercise. Losing weight is 90% diet and 10% exercise. Just focus on your food intake, and stop eating carbs and sugar.

Suicide is always an option, weightloss for people like you is an ordeal and its statistically extremely unlikely to work in the long term because you are pretty much mentally ill at this point, even if you overcome the odds and the struggle you will never look good and the damage to your organs is already done.

That doctor from my 600 lb life is pretty good and he is a fatfuck.

Hes fucking 70 tho

honestly, on the off chance that this armchair doctor is correct, I really wish you would keep your inconsiderate mouth shut. This person has already been inconsiderate enough with they're body and thought processes, more doesn't need to come from you.
Fucking idiot.