>5'5''
>bearmode

more like teddybearmode

>cant grow a proper beard
>bearmode

teddybearmode

FUUUUUUUCK YES I HAVE READ THIS VERY GOOD BOOK

wrong kind of bear mode for that guy

Women also dislike childlike faces, balding man, overcompensating manlets, and faces full of pubes.

Stop shilling this faggot.

That try hard manlet. Everyone knows girls prefer ottermode. Roiders and fridgemode are in denial.

nope this is what girls want (japanese girls at least)

let's face it, you don't grow facial hair if you have a pretty face

As long as your not asian picking up cute asian chicks is easy. But beware of hapas!

> tfw thankful you're not balding like this guy

thanks OP

his hairline was always like that, the fact that there are recessions at the sides is the biggest myth of the MPB community, once a hairline matures, 99% of people will have slight recesion at the sides that will form those triangles up there, and it will stay like that for most people until at the very least age 30

underrated

He looks like he was born with brain damage.

How many rackpulls do I need to reverse band kickback a big black ass?

am I bearmode without the hair?

Is this what the brap feels like irl ?

Lol...this bro looks way better than the fag in the OP. This is bear mode without the sad.

you're baremode. but desu too lean to be bearmode

lets see do I take the medical communities opinion on male pattern baldness .. or do I take some random nobody on Veeky Forumss opinion .. hmm.

he has the classic M shape he's fucked it's over, just let it go.

if you have the horseshoe before 30 you are 100% confirmed male pattern baldness, you're fucked.

OP looks like a fucking faggot brah. He doesn't lift or give good advice

I'd rather be lean then whatever OP is

What more inspiration do you need?

>letting someone else shithole touch your face

why?

grill here, your muscles make me want to vomit, although im not sure if its because i was headbanging screamo music

What's a hapa and what's wrong with them

holy shit someone else is shilling Alex today so i didnt have to. thanks man the message is spreading on

WE DID IT! We triggered him! He must be lurking on here KEK
Check out his newest video on "the insecurity on tall lifters" who mock shorter guys!

youtube.com/watch?v=qHQQjCWvetk
>youtube.com/watch?v=qHQQjCWvetk

I think theyre mixed asians

yeh hes 100% right lol. im 5'10, and dwarf every cunt i know. everyone lies about their height or measures themselves in shoes because this aint adding up. only 1/150 people will be taller than me and alex says he doesnt get dwarfed by anyone and i believe it. im about 5 inchjes on every guy i see no exaggeration its a fact.

Is height obsession an American thing ? I'm a frog and I've literally never ever any discussion about height whether it be IRL or online in French communities but when I started frequenting English-spreaking communities I started seeing it a lot. Is it just a meme or do americans really care about that ? Especially height requirements on dating profiles and shit, it seems so alien to me.

they really do. thats one of the first things i noticed when i was first introduced into the internet as a late teen: americans are obsessed with height and hairlines

I'm interested too. Are you guys just memeing or is it like that in America ? I've barely even seen anyone speak about it except in specific sports here in Germany.

Pic related

>I hate this kid.
>He's 5'5'' and gives advice on being tough and macho.
>His lifts are unimpressive.
>He's clogging up the fitness video reservoir.

>They just fuck Gurls because they are insecure
>Have a higher likelihood of better job because they r insecure.
>Look better etc. because insecure fags.

365 bench
5 plate dip or 4 can't remember
2 plate ohp
I would say he's pretty strong mate but whatever you're benching 135

Routine?

5 plate dip. and yeh hes strong as fuck

They are laughing because there's an homosexual posing in front of them

The guy is a retarded liar manlet but he is pretty strong.

>Literally made a video about how he's tired of tall guys calling him a [fat] manlet

>Shills fit constantly and expects to be treated well

Not gonna lie, former AlphaDestiny subscriber here. This is fucking hilarious watching Alex crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear heel inserts.

He's got one now

I'd say alex is probably balding, then again no one can be sure really, pic related is a mature hairline and is probably what user was referring to, this is a pic of an 18 with a matured hairline, this guy's hairline is not going to recede anytime soon

a joke taken too seriously by newfags, making it reality

I have this but the two peaks goes back further fml

gym EVERYDAY brahh

Wolverine I thought you died?

It might not be balding, pull back your hair and take a photo of the hairline, check after a month or 2 to see if it's changed

It has been the same for about a year now. I've heard when the part closest to your eyes starts to recede, that's when you know you are balding

I've seen 16 year olds with a hairline as bad as alex has, and balding when you're 16 is practically impossible