How do I bulk without using animal products?

How do I bulk without using animal products?

pohtateohs

Plaintains and tempeh.

You're welcome.

Grainz for the gainz

>soy

Rice, beans, pasta, oats, avocados, nuts, fruits, veggies, whey brotons
It's really not that hard

> cat has 5 legs
> why
> why, God, why
> know the argument will be made, "that's achsully its penis, not a fifth leg"
> but come on, clearly, that's supposed to be five legs
> mfw thinking about poor kitty, suffering through life with five fucking legs

>Soy allergy
>Feels_bad_man.jpg

>whey
>not animal products

>whey

Other than that though thank you, and to everyone who responded. God bless

Ive tried, its very very difficult unless you have a voracious appetite. I couldnt do it, animal foods are so much for calorie and protein dense and so much less filling.

Well heres the thing about whey. Its a byproduct of the cheese industry, in fact before the fitness craze of the 70s they just dumped the whey in the sewer. So if youre a vegan for ethical reasons, there is no need to exclude whey from your diet. If no one wants whey they will keep torturing mama cows for their milk and make the cheese and just dump the whey down the drain

>So if youre a vegan for ethical reasons, there is no need to exclude whey from your diet. If no one wants whey they will keep torturing mama cows for their milk and make the cheese and just dump the whey down the drain

Buying whey (buying the byproduct of anything) increases profit from said thing. The cheese company can now sell cheaper cheese, which incentivises more customers to consume more cheese

Also, pea protein exists. In MP it has the same protein content as whey, near-identical AA profile, and it's cheaper per mass unit

Whey is both unethical, unnecessary and redundant.

you don't.
eat beef.

Ecks dee

>buying products from cows is unethical

>not milking a cow can cause an infection in the cow (mastitis) and can be fatal

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Eat seitan until you hit protein quota then drink olive oil to make up calories

but pea protein tastes like garbage

High fat foods to help you push over the line.

For example, with oats in the morning, handful of nuts and 3 tbps of flaxseed, peanut butter in the shakes, snack on nuts, eat more calorie dense fruit and avocados. Also you can carb tf up as long as you keep it wholewheat based and don't eat shit. Watching some vegan bodybuilders bulking vids on YT for ideas, if you train hard your appetite will get their eventually.

>breeding cows for the sole purpose of diary produce

Yeah but muh infections, also maybe if you didn't take the cows babys away it wouldn't have to be milked by a human or machine you fucking autist.

Eat more calories. I believe world supply of non-animal product calories has not been exhausted.

Not breeing more and more cows could solve both problems.

Quinoa, peanuts, other nuts, shitton of nuts, even more nuts, veg protein powder, tofu (I am paranoid about soy, so I would go easy with it). Also, maxi shitton of: rice, oatmeal, lentils, beans, (wholegrain) pasta, (sweet) potatoes etc etc.
If you are tough boy like me, you can just eat spicy potato chrisps with rice or lentils (switching) as one of basic veg bulking meals. Easy to make,quick, a lot of calories.

Google "complete protein" and how to get it from plant sources (spoiler alert: combination of different sources)
Vegan bulking can be difficul because of high volume of food. I switched vegetarian because of that. Now I feel unethical. And I am still DYEL tho, but now with some gainz...

Advanced trolling

Calories are calories, ya dummy.

Only good quality protein that is not animal is: fungi. Nutritional yeast, brewers yeast, whole varieties of mushrooms. Personally, I ingest 100g of brewers yeast daily, for those protein + minerals + bcaa gains.

Fruit. PB. Smoothie.
Oh how considerate of us to rape a bull with an electric probe up his ass and use the semen to forcefully inseminate a cow, so that we can take her baby calf for slaughter and hook up tubes and pumps to suck the milk out of her tits so that she doesn't get mastitis, then proceed to slaughter her as well because she wouldn't even have been born without our divine intervention.
>No protein is complete meme
Epic