What's up roid shills

What's up roid shills
I have a question for you to answer and I want scientific evidence
I know they say that you aren't supposed to cycle at all unless you are over the age of 25. First question is why?
Second question, let's say me, a 20 year old male were to do one test cycle but a low to moderate amount, just one. How much damage could that really cause granted I do proper PCT and do my research for awhile before hand. What could really go wrong with my body? Jeff seid does it and he's perfectly healthy, and is able to get a boner fine.

Last question, how much muscle off your first cycle did you keep? Thanks.

>Last question, how much muscle off your first cycle did you keep? Thanks.
Heh.

What

>I know they say that you aren't supposed to cycle at all unless you are over the age of 25. First question is why?

during puberty your body's hormones are still unstable and growing, and any interruption in that growth tends to fuck it up for life

>Second question, let's say me, a 20 year old male were to do one test cycle but a low to moderate amount, just one. How much damage could that really cause granted I do proper PCT and do my research for awhile before hand.

nobody ever does just one moderate test cycle, trust me

if you do proper pct, and actually know your shit, you will do almost no damage. its possible you may even be better than when you started out.

> What could really go wrong with my body? Jeff seid does it and he's perfectly healthy, and is able to get a boner fine.

with test alone, probably nothing (if you do everything right) its when you get to the more powerful shit that it starts to mess with you.

usually the most common cause of death from steroids is cardiomegaly, or an enlarged heart

>Last question, how much muscle off your first cycle did you keep? Thanks.

lol. desu if you're only running test, and you do a standard 8 week cycle, you'll probably only keep half of it, and even that will steadily decline unless you get on test again or have insane natural test levels

so why then dont all people hop on 8 week cycle of test, get their easy gains and hop off.

you dont keep shit,

source, on trt

So what you're saying is that it would be stupid for a 20 year old to run a test cycle, but if done right it could potientally so 0 harm?

Bump

I do this. But only cause I get trt from my doctor and u can fit my blasts in between blood work.

maybe

Youll be fine if u do test only at =

Sometimes

Okay sounds bro

Oh and get your blood work done before, during, and after

Meep is dis u
T. Chadjeet

OP - I'd do a test only cycle as your first time. Stick to a shorter ester test like Propionate if you don't want to swell up with water weight and make it obvious you're on (see Test Enanthate). You'll have to pin more often (EOD probably) but in my opinion its worth it. Plus pinning isn't bad as long as you use a separate drawing needle to keep the injection needle point sharp.

Cypionate could be a good balance between E & Prop. if you want to compromise.

>reusing needles
Are you trying to get an infection

I use 2 needles (new) every time I inject. One to draw and one to inject. I would never advocate reusing needles and apologize if my post made it sound that way. Never had an abcess and never want to get one.

Ahh ok
I thought you were advocating using a drawing needle and a pinning needle to keep them sharp across multiple uses

As you were

not true but you definitely don't keep much

Time to get faurking shredded

where does one get TRT?

Prescription by a doctor here in the US. Next time you go in to take a physical ask your doctor to check your test levels when they do blood work.

Cheat Mode - go in after a cycle when you know your body is still not producing test and everything you've pinned is out of your system. Get a low T reading. Enjoy blast & cruise 4 life.

It's Chadeep you dingus