Gains Goblins

Ever since that thread, I've been seeing it constantly. Why are woman such low pieces of shit. This is why I fuck them and ever call back. Had one gf in my life and that was enough. "Babe you don't have to work out you look great". "I actually would prefer it if you were chunky, would make my life easier" she never thought once to lift with me

The biggest red flag for me is when a girl tells me not to improve myself. There are women who want to see you succeed and those who want to bring you down to their shitty level.

its most likely a dude catfishing for cash, retardo. Blame yourself for your ineptitudes

>this much projecting

How much did you lose before you realize it was a scam friendo?

It's also fat women. I saw one that shared two mutual friends so I was able to reveal the scammer. It was some fat ugly bitch in her early twenties.

Honestly, you shouldn't blame women for doing what's in their nature. Blame the pathetically beta men who enable it and shower them with money and gifts just for existing.

This

Beta cucks who treat women as something special are delusional. They're just people, hell, they are physically weaker and more emotionally unstable people.

my gf said she's 'happy with her body' after bitching about being 20 pounds overweight.

then by some stroke of luck she lost the 20 pounds (through proper diet and not starving herself like a retard) and cant stop saying how happy she is with her new body.

That ain't a red flag. Just ignore these kind of statements. No cheeky response, no nothing. Just look at her like she said something stupid. If she repeats her stupid statement, than say something like

>you'll get used to it
or
>I'll be sad when you leave me because I go to the gym
or whatever

Just make it obvious that you are not afraid to lose her. It's easy if you have a spine.

I have nothing to add, post of perfection right here

This.
Why can't I just be gay, bros?

1) It makes them feel guilty for not working out
2) It makes them realize you're becoming way out of their league and might leave them

>blaming the betas
>not blaming the chads who sleep with everyone and make all girls feel entitled to 10/10 cock

1. Why are you dating a mentally damaged fatty
2. Why do humans whose sole value is based on their bodies, not take care of them in the slightest?

Males don't rely on their bodies to derive most of their value and yet you see a 5:1 ratio of males to females in the gym

>projecting

how does it feel to be literally mentally retarded?

I have seen guys dating down a few steps sure but ive more often seen guys buying girls gifts for no fucking reason
And i doubt all those 210 messages/day on tinder are from Chad wanting to fuck

Women feel entitled because they get praise and respect for simply being and its a natural response
If you had several girls tell you that youre special and deserve the best youd believe em as well and think you were entitled to a 10/10 woman, even if the women in question were absolute trash

no bro I'm telling you its the promiscuity that's ruining us
males have always been hunters and gatherers, women have always been lazy and it's our own sexuality and desire for them that enslaves us to them

Chad's don't sleep with everyone though. It's a misconception. The fact is that it's the beta who puts the pussy on the pedestal that makes them feel they deserve better. Chad doesn't put pussy on the pedestal because he knows if he gets dumped, he can just find another chick. But when a beta is constantly telling a girl from 14 onwards that she's a beautiful princess and deserves the best, all the way up to her 30s, she's going to believe it.

I've seen so many fake profiles with this send me 5 bucks shit today

Well why do you think the fuckers are sucking up to the grills and kissing their asses? its because they think its the way to getting sex

Youre not wrong but youre working in the wrong end

>Why are woman such low pieces of shit

You realize it's all autistic men doing this shit right? Just post a pic of a female and get free money from beta males.

I remember people posting stories about doing this on OkCupid years ago.

Beta orbiters do far more damage to society than Chads.

Girls don't like sex as much as they like attention. Act of sex is them giving themselves to a guy, bu ATTENTION is something that is given to them.
If you have 20 "nice guys" showering you with gifts, attention and compliments no matter how average you are, you will feel entitled to have the very best.

>tl;dr 10 guys giving girls constant attention entitles girl far more than one guy sleeping with them

Theres a lot of truths in this post.

Pretty much this. Op would have to be something other than a parched butterface to understand this dynamic tho.

>literally

back2plebbit

>projecting

Please stop

My girlfriend is always pushing me to do my best and follow my dreams, feels good man. She honestly doesnt care if im not ripped, but doesnt want me to be unhealthy. She's supportive and happy that i turned my lifestyle around from a lazy stoner, to working to improve myself to try out for my college wrestling team.

Doesn't she know college wrestling is a step away from being gay?

>There are women who want to see you succeed and those who want to bring you down to their shitty level.
shit user that really hit me hard. i dont know why

Why? If you're gullible enough to give money to total strangers o the internet without even knowing what you'll get in return you kind of deserve it. What do they say about fools and their money?

>Be on Tinder
>Match with girl
>Browsing her photos
>Should be looking at boobs, but she has some rocking triceps

What have you done to me, Fit?

Have fun bro

ever since ive been of Veeky Forums which is about 6 years it seems as if theres always been some huge psyop to demonize women and turn men homosexual by proxy

if this shit actually works then I feel like making a fake tinder just to make some easy cash.

gays are degenerate. No doubt it. But women have become degenerate. Modern society has turned them that way.

theyre not that bad. just take control and be a leader. If she wants to cunt it up drop her. Idk why that's such a hard concept. There's loyal non slutty girls out there, you've just got to them at places that arent bars, clubs, tinder or insta.

the whole website is under surveillance
paid posters exist
if you think that's a psyop, look harder on the popular boards

Part of it is the unrealistic beauty standards thing.
Female unrealistic is barbie, which is physically impossible.
Male unrealistic is he-man, which is possible with enough hardwork, proper diet and steroids.
So women give up, and men work hard.

Too bad. You're gonna be stuck with them for rest of your life, get used to it.

>female unrealistic is barbie
>thin girl who doesn't eat like a hippo

>he man looks like mr olympia contender and requires years of top training and steroids

are u pranking me user

yeah what the fuck are you talking about

are you seriously telling me left is less attainable than the right? The right is roids and even with roids, best of luck achieving that. left is literally just dont eat like a fat fuck.

This dude also has the right idea:

yeah /pol/

>basing your appearance on a fiction character
>Being a human

Pick one.

This isn't really a fair comparison. The point is that women are objects in society, while men are subjects. Barbie perpetuates the objectification of women, but He Man doesn't necessarily contribute to the objectification of men. Men aren't expected to live up to He Man's physical standards, but they are expected to maintain some sort of "hero" or "warrior" image.

Comparing which body is more attainable is kind of missing the point imho.

its free money for nothing in exchange, youre taking it too seriously

Women have pussy. This allows them to be "low pieces of shit", because they are born with pussy. Some men are strong and powerful and they covet pussy. They're willing to put up with women's bullshit and provide them with luxuries for pussy. This is not the case for every woman though, some are ugly and others are old. At this point, if she doesn't have a career or is well-married with children, she isn't worth anything in the world and might aswell die.

Yo this setup of yours requires a shitload of males to be beta males, like the Majority
What's the actual cuck beta male percentage?

This is literally it.

I downloaded tinder a few days ago and have been getting attention for the first time in my life from girls, and they're reaching out saying hey, one thought I was cute. I am so autistic that I don't know how to respond to any of this shit, and even if I acted like chad, they'd see it was a rude once they met me. I've said hey a few times to a few but none have responded. I would give up so much just to be socially normal so I could be happy with a gf that I am actually crying and I ironically considering suicide.

Why don't more of you faggots realize that being a man is extremely easy once you learn to adapt to modern dating?

>hump and dump most sluts (nowadays you do NOT need to buy a woman dinner, coffee, or a fucking 25 cent gumball to bang her, never spend money on her unless you've been banging exclusively for a while)
>pick a few chicks to befriend and flirt with rather than fuck and use them as jealousy fuel and social proof on other sluts
>if you really like a girl, date her indefinitely till shit stops working out or she cheats, same thing as marriage except you get to keep your testes
>NEVER get legally married or split payments on a house, that way you can just kick her out and never see her again at your leisure

Lastly, you don't need Tinder, shit's for pussies. Chat up girls in bars, grocery stores, or wherever you see them. Practice approaching them, getting a number, and getting the fuck out enough and eventually pulling women will feel like you're just following a formula that's become second-nature.

Find something to do, to take your mind off it, something you like. Your passion towards this work/hobby will attract someone that likes something real about you. If it doesn't, fuck it, you're doing something you like for yourself.

>more gender studies bullshit
Back to Tumblr with you.

ironic suicides are the best suicides

Don do it user think of how your mom might ironically feel

I don't even go after chicks past 25 anymore and always make sure the girl doesn't get too cozy at my house just so that fucking weird common law bullshit doesn't apply.

I'm sorry what the fuck is that shit

turkish oil wrestling

Most states don't recognize common law marriages, and you have to intend to get married for it to apply.

Tinder and ALL online dating is garbage. Don't believe me? Do more research and google this shit. The odds arent in your favor and some of these could be bots or catfishing you.

Girls that resort to this shit dont even treat others like humans or with little to no respect or care to how others might feel.

Meet people IRL. Get involved, expand your social circle, move to a big city, etc. anytging other than tinder is better.

Even hot guys have gad issues on tinder because they women are stupid af and don't even know what theyre doing.

I seriously think technology isnt helping because now they feel they have the world at their fingertips and NOTHING impresses them.

Believe me, if your mom had tinder she would swipe left on your father and you would never have been born.

It's trash and a waste of time. Delete that fucktard app and get out there in the real world where people see each ither dace to face and make eye contact.

Forget acting like "chad" btw.

1. Look decent
2. Act decent
Someone really looking fir a relationship wants a guy that looks presentable to friends and family and acts decent to her and others and able to hold a conversation. Not this "chad thumblecock" its a Veeky Forums fantasy fiction that exist in B-rated movies and in their heads

>send me $5 and see what happens
police stings get lazier and lazier

Alright, but tfw he sticks his fucking hand into the others crotch

Agree with all but "don't act like chad". Women are way more attracted to a guy who attracts other women. Having experience or at least pretending you are experienced is very helpful. Also, acting too "decent" will just make her think you're desperate and she will take advantage of you.

because its a sin, user

>Believe me, if your mom had tinder she would swipe left on your father and you would never have been born.
Made me kek

How do I get a cowtiddie girl?
They're basically impossible to find outside.
Pls help ;_;

>t. If-you-like-dfc-I-ain't-mad-but-I-prefer-cow-tits-desu-senpai

What type of women are you fucking with? Headcases bro...

Look, you will always attract the opposite sex without really having to do much of anything but lord help you if she finds you establishing a deep bond and connection with any of them but her

My ex introduced me to her best friend visiting. As the night progressed we had more in common and were beginning to establish a unique connection and she wasnt having it lol

I didnt act like chad, alpha man, or anything other than getting to know her, showing a caring and supportive side, making her laugh and feel good about herself and finding a lot of common ground between us.

There you go, me being decent to her friend was more threatening than anything else. Its the opposite of desperate which is begging, crying, manipulating, threatening, lying, and acting like someone you're not. Etc. Those are all desperate attempts and moves me friend. Know the difference.

Kek, its so fucking true though.

Tinder wasnt around for our parents generation. Try to imagine if it were... I just don't see any good coming from it.

I too, would like to know.
I don't even hide it anymore.
Where da big tiddies at?
I'm 6'2" so I meet the arbitrary requirement for men.
It's only fair I ask for an arbitrary standard in return.

kind of. I'm not sure it's autistic, it's just generally people who are too stupid to see that all people are low pieces of shit, and woman just happen to be a subset of people

Cringiest thread I've seen so far this week. Congrats.

>This is why I fuck them and never call back.
If telling yourself that makes you feel better...

>go to insta cosplay whores profiles
>99% poo in the loos and gooks
This is their market audience
>full bitch cunt mode
>shes liking pictures of random niggers while the beta poos are giving her money

>tfw he sticks his fucking hand into the others crotch

The women dont look like barbie thing is a mad sjw roastie myth.
I've fucked girls with same proportions as barbie.

Suicide bomb isis for extra irony.

gotta agree with reddit faggot. you use that word prohecting but i dont think you know what it means.
>inigomontoya.jpg

bait?

hmm....Really makes you fap

how to get a body like this

Everytime I see something mindblowing on Veeky Forums I think to myself "you can't go lower than this" and then I get proved false every time. This webm is one of those times

im happy i could help

Maybe he felt faint from getting up too fast.

Where do you go besides bars?
Everything is dying like malls. Society is becoming more hermit like except the degenerate approved venues like bars and clubs.

Why would he also then do a 180 bend down and smell the chair

He doesn't drop the sugar water cola user. Nope, this guys a sniffer alright.
He probably is part of the brapppp posting gang

Let's just be gay
>2gether

Fucking this. Just like on Twitch, endless girl streamers showing cleavage for bits. I try to see the best in humanity but god damnit those channels really get to me.

being 6 2 only means you are allowed to fuck higher than 4's

Get up
Blood rushes to your unfit head
Legs give way drop
Feeling dizzy swivel to the left to support yourself and regain composure.

The clip ends right as his heads near the direction of the chair really see what hes doing

I think this fat fuck just could not reach something under his chair. The video just cuts at the right moment.

is that randy orton?

This. The weak should fear the strong.

How do we fix the beta manchild problem?

You are correct.
No need to blame nature.
But at least we can call them what they are: Prostitutes refusing service.

I have a gf who goes to the gym but tells me that I shouldn't go. What does this mean bros

Its just a shittest man, chill. People in general dont want you to succeed, your gf is (should be) one of the few that do.

She wants the high ground.

She probably feels like you're out of her leauge.

This is my natty goal

Tbh id just flex a 'cep and say something like "hows this for a start?".

That being said, Im not autistic like most of you.

enjoy your shekel cunt