>the Jews swindled you of your money for powder

Well Veeky Forums, is my mom right?

Yes if your a fatty.

Double yes if your a skele.

Wait why

When will this
>supplements are somehow different than eating the compounds in food
Meme die?

There's never any reason, just a general broscience tier idea that 'muh natural is better'

yes she is

You should read about history of Mr. Olympia and weiders """brothers"""

LOL

They manage to cuck people into thinking that its better to eat cheap protein instead of normal food.

They are making big $$$ on retards

Listen to your mum

Eat real food instead of buying supplements.

>Weider brothers are Jews

Holy shit, my mom WAS right...

That's not a reason

But mom, I'm not the one who got swindled.

All the Jews have now is paper, while I got gains which i'm going to use to purge them in the 2020 race war.

powder?

tom hardy is best hardy

>50g of protein for $1.50

the jews made an offer i couldnt refuse

Question about protein shakes. Does it really make a difference if I take them immediately post-workout or is that just bro science?

>mom used to power lift in college
>can blow my prs out like fucking nagasaki
>start considering hormone therapy because

Maybe you should train properly.

Sauce? I know it's tom, but from what media?

It's mostly bro-science but there is benefit in eating protein after a work out recovery wise.
The actual window if any is any time up to about six hours after a workout.

Also depending on what type of rep range and routine you're running eating high GI carbs after a workout can actually be pretty good for performance and increasing mass. Read up on glycogen super-compensation if you wanna know more.

This:

stop memeting OP you fags.
You have to eat real food.
You have to take supplements to fuel your body whit the needed protein.
I cant eat a kilo of meat and broccoli a day, so that's why I take protein.

>The Jews swindled you

She has the right mindset, at least.

It's loads cheaper to get your proteins from things like cottage cheese.

>being weaker than a woman
>being a male
pick 1

/thread

They can't keep getting away with this

Taboo

Wrong, protein fills you up so you're not going to want to eat as much.
So if you're a fatty trying to lose weight then you get the protein to build muscle without wanting to eat as much and so you're taking in less calories.
Faggot

A 4.5 kg tub of protein powder costs me 59.90 EUR, this contains 162 servings of 23 grams of protein, or 3,726 grams of protein. That's 0.16 cents per gram of protein.

A 200 gram tub of cottage cheese of a brand I normally get is 1.39 EUR, which contains 14.6 grams of protein, or 0.95 cents per gram of protein

The cheapest cottage cheese I've found runs me 0.69 cents, same amount of protein, this comes down to 0.47 cents per gram.

Get fucked.

>0.69 cents
Sorry for the Verizon math here, I meant 0.69 EUR, of course.

God dammit, also for all the other retarded 0.xx cents references.

Still get fucked, though.

Whereeeeee

No

Exactly what I've been saying all the time. People just look at how much a bag costs and think it's way too expensive, when in reality protein powders are the least expensive source of protein per dollar. The only thing that's less expensive per gram of protein is milk, but that has way more calories from carbs and fat.

Your math is fucked. With those numbers you get
1.6 cents per gram from powder
9.5 cents per gram from your cheese
4.7 cents per gram from cheap cheese

The point holds up, just your numbers don't make sense

mhmmmmm...be very...very..careful now...

But the meme is you need ~300g of protein daily when in reality you make just as many gains consuming ~150g of protein.

But if you are doing IIFYM and eat junk food then yea protein shakes can be great addition to get the protein in for very minimal calories.

lmao my mum would tell me that i was drinking poison because of the artificial sweetener in my protein :(

>cottage cheese
of all the cheap high protein foods you could've listed, cottage cheese is like the worst. it's so expensive compared to chicken/tilapia. does your mom buy your groceries or ???