Boxers or boxer briefs?

Boxers or boxer briefs?

And I swear to god, if anyone says briefs I will steal and release your dogs 50 miles from your home and replace it with an identical dog.

I've been thing about a thong solution. You have support with the max range of motion

>release several dogs
>replaces them with a single yet identical dog
Hmmm

This is the cycle of every man.

>Briefs, dad made me wear em. Excellent support > Boxers, I wanna be cool cuz im 14 > Boxer Briefs, I need more support > Briefs, damn dad was right all along this is excellent support and no lines on the leg of my suit pants

Then you will pass on the superior knowledge to your children and they will continue the cycle til the end of time.

get designer underwear from a gay sex shop desu

it cuddles your ass and junk in an incredibly comfy and pleasant way

briefs all the way

>rocking a pair of these right now

He's right you know. Briefs are fucking awesome, all of the support, none of the rolling pant-legs.

I like boxers. They're light and comfy. Boxer briefs get bunched up when you walk, and your balls and ass will be sweating 5 seconds after you step outside.
Briefs are just uncomfortable, I don't know why people enjoy having their dick and balls bunched up in a sweaty pouch.

Boxer briefs.

Actual data, thanks Satan.

The only time I ever wear briefs or tight underwear is when doing active shit like the gym. Cant stand having my balls crushed throughout the day. Boxers are comfortable as fuck BUT if its hot outside my ass, gooch and balls will sweat like crazy and ill have to soak it up by sticking my loose boxers into my ass and gooch to soak it up.

Wait, does that underwear have a tube for your dick to fit into when you get an ***accidental*** erection?

Boxer briefs > briefs > everything else

Underwear is for children, boxers are for teens.

>tfw all my boxer briefs have shrunk in the wash
>they are now tight as fuck on my junk
>probably reducing my sperm count by the minute

briefs to show off the goods

>everday life
boxers
>when i'm going to get laid
boxer briefs

People still wear underwear?

>constant fresh breeze on my nuts keeps them cold and full of testosterone
>roughness of pants slightly decreased my dick sensitivity so I can last a while during sex without trying
>less laundry
>less clothes to buy/replace
>fast dick access for whatever reason
>no more rope of fabric rubbing cuts into my legs whenever I walk, which happens no matter what if you have big legs and ass.

>dick rubs against jeans, gets caught in the zipper, and your boner is more easily noticeable

no thanks

>caring about whether or not people notice your boner

I like people to know I'm healthy and always ready to stick my dick in a needing hole

yeah and I like to stay out of jail

boxer briefs best of both

Jockstrap and I'm not kidding.

Boxer briefs. The extra materiel around the legs and tighter hold help keep my crotch funk from leaking out.

>not wearing trunks

>loose thread you didn't notice gets caught in your urethra

I have no idea how it happened, but it did
Commando never

Boxer briefs that look tight but aren't actually too tight

I don't know how people can wear normal briefs, I just feel my dick and balls all crushed up and they ache all night when I try to sleep

at home all day just dicking around and fapping every 3 hours?
boxers

normal human being?
boxer briefs

Neither.
I freeball.
The freedom and joy I feel is indescribable. Makes jogging in public a hassle. But that's okay, I gave up jogging and went back to tabata.

Will be doing naked forest bodyweight circuits this spring and summer.

what up fellow enlightened one

>I will steal and release your dogs 50 miles from your home and replace it with an identical dog.
Briefs

I've got a dog mixed from so many different breeds that it might as well be a monkey. Figure that one out, Darwin.

Also, Briefs.

Nothing my mind expanded compadre!
HIGH FIVE!

briefs

best support. best heat dissipation (point it up to maximize air exposure and avoid creating a heat pocket). and big mike wears them

boxer briefs have worse support, are way too high rise, and the legs are annoying

boxers get really sweaty

For home - boxers
For anything else - briefs.
Boxer briefs only works for skinny-legs-no-ass type of guys, for anyone with nice quads those motherfuckers are rolling up in your balls and ass like 30 sec after putting them on

You're full of shit.
Boxers if you're packing huge thighs are a fucking nightmare.
I've never had a pair that i didn't have to cut the leg out of.
Boxer briefs if they're relatively snug and keep everything in place are a godsend.

This is pretty fucking obvious. Tight boxers look great.

The solution is simple; when you're taking your pants off wear tight boxers, when you're keeping them on and working or whatever use briefs

>lounging around at home in comfy attire
boxers. it's essentially free-balling
>standard
boxer-briefs
>wearing formal or close-fitting attire that demands briefs
briefs

it's that simple, folks

briefs

Fuckkk I remember that thread

Very comfy actually :)

freeballing is best balling

>not wearing boxer briefs

Why would you not want to accentuate your ass?

I wear tight fitting boxer briefs, Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren. Girls love that shit.

>Boxer briefs only works for skinny-legs-no-ass type of guys, for anyone with nice quads those motherfuckers are rolling up in your balls and ass like 30 sec after putting them on

fuck man I thought this was normal

I have worn boxer briefs since I can remember and they always crawl up

does that guy have an ab vagina or am i missing something ..

>this is the power of genetics

Gay men have come a long way.

Bikini briefs and jocks all the way.

literally no one wears lose boxers in europe

trunks.