Hungry Skeleton mode advice

Does someone know where I can buy DNP in Europe ? I want to reach skelly mode. I've been doing IF for 3 weeks but only lost 3 kg...

why would you wanna be skelly mode? also height and weight?

159 cm and 50 kg

My ex cheated on me with a skinnier girl. Also Men generally like twigs (except on fit)

i didnt consider you being a girl, id recommend sticking to what youre doing, 3kg in 3 weeks is top progress

Go get help please dear

>Also Men generally like twigs
False.

fuck off white knight beta male cuck

fuck off white knight beta male cuck

the world needs more skinnier girls and less fat ones, you cant even let one of them better themselves?

Dude... that's like, what even. Can you take a "step back" and read what you just wrote right now?
I don't want to go all r9k here about "all women", but srs, do all women think and lead their life like this, shaping themselves to others preferences and opinions?
You even capitalised M in men like you worship us, kek. Treat the source of your complexes, not the symptoms, my advice.

>would rather fuck a girl with SOME level of bf instead of literal auschwitz survivor
>cuck for this

lmao

He probably didn't cheat on you because you weren't skinny enough. He probably cheated on you because of your shit personality.

Great advice lads, but where can I get DNP ??

I don't know, but let me just tell you that if you have no tits/ass you might as well stay thick because it will look even worse if you're a twig

Post pic

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I have small tits and an ok was. My upper body is kinda skinny (apparent ribs and hip bones) but my ass and thighs look fuckhuge compared to the rest.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Most people lose 5-6 kg in the first two weeks.

lose some weight but dont go full twig because it doesnt look that good with moderate tits/butt

You will never look like this... why go on? Genetics cheated you.

Are you one of those cucks that think women shouldn't care about their appearance and that they will find a man eventually ?

This

The logical solution is to end your life now, OP