ITT un/fit/ alpha males

ITT un/fit/ alpha males

CARMELLA COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK THESE DUUUUUUUUUBS

This show is pretty fucking realistic, but one part that always bothered me was given how much the characters smoke and drink. Tony would die in like a month living ffs.

if you watched the soprano's and came away thinking tony was an alpha you're a moron

Looking too deep you autist

Looking too deep, or just you know, actually watching the show

He is the baddest mother fucker out there. He is only human and had a few issues/insecurities, but that's it.

Don't be psycho analyzing. At the end of the day he is still super alpha. Now stop been a faggot.

Is that the guy that gets shot in the intro of Commando?

Wasn't Tony implied to be bearmode under all the fat, at least until he got shot?
IRL Gandolfini would sometimes eat 15000 kcal in a sitting.

did you misplace a zero or did this motherfucker actually do what it took?

>quints

Go look up his last meal, he left humanity behind.

Have you ever been to college? I drank and smoked like that for 3 years.

>You know what they say Ray, it's a dog eat dog world, and I'm the goddamn Chinaman!

>dyel
they guy spent his life on a horseback waging wars ffs

This x100000000

Did he eat like that often? Just looked it up, it really isn't THAT bad considering he was away on holiday with his teenage kid. When me and my old man go away it isn't unusual to have a couple of pints before going to dinner, then a couple of glasses of wine with dinner which is usually a three course meal and whatever sides we want, and then a few drams afterwards.

Not what I would do on a daily basis, but once or twice a year I don't consider it excessive.

my idol in literally everything other than fitness

He's a selfish asshole sociopath, but you cannot deny he is top dog in the social hierarchy. If he isn't an "alpha" I would implore you to show me someone that is

What movie?

Yeah Tywin would definitely not be DYEL. The motherfucker never sits, lifts heavy swords and saddles, lives his life on horseback. He'd be pretty jacked for an old dude

>e-e-elon m-m-mmmmmm-usk

Yea he's alpha, but not a smart or positive one.

solid choice user

quints dont lie

What are you retarded?

True Detective - Season 2

Those aren't quints

nice quints

JUST

>he's a le bad ass xD
Omg ultimate pleb. Are you 14?

father time rapes us all

FUCK

>Implying he doesn't look way better than 99.99% of 50 year old males

Are you?
How about trying to post without masquerading as a complete moron for the sake of slandering your "opponent". Your post is saying nothing beyond you being so marred by Veeky Forums argument norms. that you can't formulate yourself without using them. You're stupid, your post is stupid, and this board is stupid.

Kind regards, your friend and contemporary, Anonymous

No I am 24. Stop been a sensitive faggot. I can't call a TV character bad assume? Stop been such a sensitive bitch and go shit post somewhere else.

>oh no somebody does not agree with me!

Is this death grips?

run the jewels

t. Slammed the fridge door

Some people can live a long life with extremely unhealthy habits. My great grandmother smoked 2+ packs a day right up until she croaked in her 90s

Embarrassing.