Universities

Post your university user and tell me about the gym.
The gym and pools at UL are so damn nice, the building is very new, I like it a lot.

going in september
i havent looked, is it good?

OP, why are you guys so fucking good at football?

Laval fags on my Veeky Forums?
Cool stuff. I live in Chomedy but go to Concordia.

Fuck all you goddamn Québécois. Your school is shit by the way - U of T masterrace here.

No idea, we are godlike in Canada, but I guess we would suck in the NCAA.
I guess the people who manage the team are good. Having such a reputation probably helps attracting good players. Also UL football is very big in here Quebec City, with no CFL team they got the market all for themselves.

Every year I see you guys at the top of the rankings/standings it's crazy. That being said university football here is like the high school equivalent of U.S. football

> He lives in the biggest multicultural shithole of the world, and an expensive one nonetheless
>Describes my school as "shit"
pêh

Purdue University. Great gym. Over 10 squat racks, half dozen Oly platforms, climbing wall and more. Really great, gonna be fucked once I graduate.

anyone here a cunycuck?

Ontariofag here, the gym at Conestoga College is horrible for weights, but has an indoor track and basketball court. So, not ideal.

Damn sounds nice.

Sup sluts
Free gym is a fucking broom closet with old ass equipment, pajeets and dyels. Paid gym is pretty good tho.

Atleast it filters them out.

I go to Carleton

Have you heard about the scale thing?

It doesn't matter cos there are still scales in the locker room so I dont get all the fuss.

Also I pay extra so I can lift in the varsity gym, which is great, small crowd of about 12 people and there are like 12 power racks

desu its all I could ever ask for

also we have the strongest powerlifting team in the region

Ulaval bro, Salut

Oh yeah I've heard about it and it sounded like the stupidest shit ever.
How expensive is it to go to the varsity gym?

The University of Alabama

excellent weight room
multiple gyms
i still think we need more power racks

Don't go but work at the Naval Academy the shittiest of the three gyms has 16 squat racks all with 350 bumper plate sets two areas with 4 sets of up to 125 lb dumbbells. Pools, Rockwall, boxing gym, probably my favorite aspect of working there is the gym.

LSU,

Arguably the best gym in the country currently.

Salut mon ami. T'étudies en quoi?

how does it feel attending a university where they literally place a football team at a higher premium than their students education?

>We shat on you guys last year in football.

Gym is pretty standard stuff and the building is really ugly so meh

Senpai you must be confused.
I go to LSU and I can even admit that Bama is top notch. They are a target school for Goldman, is your university a a target school?

it depends on the month but usually its around 25$/month

Votre centre sportif en effet fucking laid.

yup

fucking vrai la bâtisse on dirait un centre funéraire

Who /'Cuse/ here?

Bama isn't a top notch school.

Bama isn't poorly ranked at all, and does quite well for a state school.

Do you think Goldman just targets random schools for no reason?

J'ai pris cette photo de marde durant la partie, de l'intérieur de votre centre sportif laid parce que je n'étais pas a Montréal pour ça, mais puisque j'étais de passe je me suis dit pourquoi pas aller jeter un coup d'oeil.

L'emplacement du terrain par exemple, c'est très cool avec la colline et tout.

osti que mtl c un trou de marde t b h f a m a l a m

Real talk.

so on fait tu un thread qebekois? alright haha fuck les anglos :-DDD

hunter college

the gym is absolute shit, no windows, no music, small room, shit smells dank and musty

im sure the principals got 1 mill in operating funds

Va te coucher Charles

UWF here

>60% of people are regulars
>UBCO is pretty much all white, so no skinny dyel asians and hot cardio bunnies everywhere
>3 squat racks, 1 flat bench so it gets pretty packed at times

I didn't know Canadian universities, especially French speaking ones, had American football teams. Guess you learn something new everyday...

yo dead obies c fukn sick bruh XD

>Macewan University
>Gym is okay but packed as fuck during regular school hours
>Don't live near enough to justify going during non-school hours
>24 hour gym membership is better anyways

ulaval on my Veeky Forums?

Gonna keep the Canadian uni trend alive

University of Tennessee

I don't go to the gym here. I've always lived a bit far from campus and go to Gold's close to my house

>tfw no one goes here and browses Veeky Forums

My nigger

Macewan Gym sucks I just go to Snap

Evening, neighbor! I remember last time I was visiting the lads in Knox I had this great idea to do a handstand in front of the sun sphere tower by the university so that it looked like the tower was going up my ass. Good times.

Anyway, as for the thread; Good uni gym, we got several bench press stations this semester which was nice, considering that last semester I saw people dragging benches over to the squat racks to make makeshift bench stations.

It's not top notch though. Goldman recruits at a lot of school. They recruit at my school.

>target for Goldman
>banking in 2017

what a fucking joke

etsubatsu

On the outskirts of the campus (Iffley area); small, dank and smelly. Would recommend PureGym in the town centre instead if you're coming here.

Target school? I worked at GS and literally have not met a single 'bama grad in my 2 years there. Maybe they recruit 'bama grads for the shitty back-end jobs in the regional offices in the South..

You faggots jelly?

UF reporting in. We have 8 squat racks.

>Paying 60k for a glorified Pitt
Ishygddig

Do Pitt CS grads make 6 figures straight out of college? Didn't think so.

>polygonal plates
>No one lifting more than LMAO2PLAYT

How embarrassing this must be for you

Same as this guy.

Also the gym is always full during the semester, with only 3 power racks.
The rock climbing wall is pretty neat though.

They build robots to do Veeky Forums things for them.

I'll take that as a yes.

yah I'm CS and also my parents are paying for
>being born poor
ISHYGDDT

Humboldt State Uni
Forestry program masterrace

UofT here. rate your gyms lads.

>main gym has 16 squat racks with 4 olympic lift platforms
>one room just full of eleiko plates
>two designated curlbro containment zone
>seperate indoor track with cardio equipment above it

>two other gyms, one is cozy tier (hart house) and one is a new 50 million dollar modern architecture, although shit because its a terraced gym

seriously lads if you ever live in toronto you have no excuse to not get a community member pass. its literally the greatest gyms i have ever seen.

Gym's alright here. Busy af around 5:30 but filled with gym bunnies.

goldring center here (50 million buckaroo in cost).

shit-tier normie gym though, power-athletes work out at the athletic center.

>implying students go to Bama for an education and not just to watch football for 4 years

>Bama isn't poorly ranked
>it is top notch
Just because something isn't bad doesn't mean it is the best...

Some of the finest grills I ever knew went to McGill. Your dormitories are basically party halls, and the night life is amazing. Jelly

Yea it's not bad I got a straight 10/10 gf

Former Torontonian here. While nothing would please me more than a plague wiping out all residents of that shitheap, you have to admit that every level of Quebec government has been pure, unmitigated cancer since the 1960's. If I could go back in time, I wouldn't assassinate Hitler, or Stalin, or Mao, or Pol Pot; I'd just gas everyone from the formation of the Party in 1960, to the Meach Lake accord in 87'.

What's up

Usyd

I was gonna go there...
Shit

Gym isn't huge but it's adequate for the number of people who actually use it. Too many guys skip leg day. Seeing a girl in a hijab lift is interesting in itself.

Step aside Quebecbros for the most overcrowded gym of all time

Whoa, and here I thought I was the only Leb to ever browse fit....

Why'd you go to MacEwan and not Ualberta?

Welcome to UCL my brother! Gym's quite good equipment-wise but busy as fuck (the same 4-5 powerlifters taking up all the fucking free-weight area around the clock + Chinese olylifters). No problem if you get there in the morning or right before they close though. If it's overwhelming, there's loads of other gyms nearby.
What are you gonna be studying?

going to University of Washington next year, hows the gym?

Anyone here go Nottingham uni?

Pls have punching bags

Seriously, lack of fit culture is a problem. So many dudes replacing their meals with cigarettes to stay *just* lean enough when they're young. Then they get married and the kilos start piling on until early death from heart failure.

Truth
Also can't stand how literally everyone here just does shitty brosplits. I'm super DYEL by Veeky Forums standard but i have the highest Squatt/DL in my gym

>tfw nobody power cleans
>tfw the gym owner trainers ask me constantly why the hell i deadlift so much but still don't look deformed like they do
>tfw everyone has toothpick legs
>tfw when women in FULL MAKEUP come to socialize
>tfw when they actually make you lift harder to hide your boner
>tfw literally half my gym takes anabol pills
>tfw all the shitty forms...

I think i need to get a home gym

hmmm, really makes you think

>3 squat racks
>area with padding for deadlifts and olympic lifts
>3 benches
>a ton of broken or almost broken machines
>no Dumbbells, all lifts need to be with barbell.
>Just Football players and occasionally other athletes
>once in a blue moon woman's track comes to lift

Japanese women with ass is like finding a unicorn. Imagine seeing 8 unicorns at once.

Thought about going there for masters degree. sounds like a nice gym

Netherlands represent

it's decent

Fellow bama bro here. Our weight room leaves a bit to be desired. There's three racks / areas to power lift in the main Rec. It's also pretty dated. Compared to the hundreds of racks the fucking football teams premium facility gets its fucked.

This is what the football teams have at bama, and our main Rec center has three squat racks, with the aquatic center and freshman Rec only having two each.

UW undergrad and grad student here. I believe there are about 8 or so power racks, most have the nice hardwood flooring for oly lifting. The remaining two are on the standard rubber flooring and off in the back where girls usually do their squats and deads.

I don't see that many big guys (uuuu) by fit standards. I mostly come to fit for feels threads with some lifting here and there and I'm still on par with most people at the UW IMA.

Saw one guy at the ledge staring at me while I was signing up...
Are you here?

The gym is sufficient.

DYEL faggots like me use goldring, actual athletes use Athletic Centre, pretentious fags to go Hart House

Not only they exist but the french speaking ULaval is the GOAT of varsity football in Canada.

LOL Université de Laval is the meme of Quebec universities

Which cunt posted this? Identify yourself.

In other news the undergrads are back which is shit news, but on the brightside the two hot ass fishheads are back, including the one who wears tight ass hot pants.

I went there about 4 years ago. Dunno if it's changed but the gym was shit. I Squat rack , one bench.

>tfw I go to brookes

Not as much of a meme as any the UduQ universities.

21,000 people here, anyone?!