Myers Brigg Peronality

What's your Myer's Brigg personality type and what style of training do you do? Curious to see if there's any correlation.

>Link to the test

16personalities.com/

I like strength training although, I focus more on overall strength than strictly powerlifting.

Other urls found in this thread:

similarminds.com/bigfive.html
personality-testing.info/tests/SD3/
16personalities.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are all BS, but INTJ Master race anyways...

Estp-T. I bet loads of people on this board are -T

INTP-A

I still don't understand what the A and T mean

Assertive and Turbulent, you idiot

There is never any correlation. Psychological Statistician, Myers Briggs is bigger bullshit than any of freuds shitty theories.

KYS if you believe in Myers Briggs, even as a joke.

>overall strength training
>not powerlifting

never gonna make it

“THE CAMPAIGNER” (ENFP-A)

Upper/Lower split and lots of cardio

I like OHP, rows, and front squats too much to be a pure powerlifter. I don't want to just focus on 3 lifts all the time.

Master race

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Ayy lmao future billionaire reporting in

>See I's everywhere
>INTJ master race

ENTJ reporting in, is this the board for people with no social skills? I thought we cleansed Veeky Forums a long time ago.

ENTJ-T, not to brag or anything, but I'm kind of rare, honhonhon

WHO'S /HIGH-TEST 6'6 ESTP MASTER RACE/ HERE?

wtf, am I degenerate hippy

What is high test?

Logistician (ISTJ-T)

probably something with introverted , perceiving, and insert philsophical term here

wow u smart. go change the world lil guy

Same exact boat (estp-t) and yeah, betting there are lots of -Ts as well.

yeah MBTI is BS regardless, but the A/T designation helped me get it more. ESTP didn't seem to me to apply that well for myself (and I've gotten it before) but adding the T descriptor makes it almost exact in its accuracy.

unlike Meyer Briggs, freuds theories are actually true

Out of curiosity I decided to take the test twice. The first time as what I'm actually like and the second time as what my ideal self would be like.

My actual result is INTP-T while my ideal self's result is ENTJ-A.

I'm just training for general health and fitness right now but I'm planning on doing a powerlifting meet sometime in 2018.

fellow Chad reportan in

fellow Chad reporting in

istp-a

I am ENTP or INTP based on my mood. Mostly, it depends on how prideful I am feeling.

All my extroversion comes from wanting to flaunt myself to people.

Where are my INTJ brothers at?

ESTP-A

general strength training (doing Candito's 6 week right now) plus bicycling and HIIT cardio

>Myers-Brigg
You might as well post a "Which Star Wars Character Are You?" Facebook quiz and ask whether there's a correlation with training style.

Myers-Briggs is a fucking debunked meme, Jungian pseudo-science, and it's shameful that professional organizations use it as part of their hiring process.

yeah okay, Jar-Jar

ESTJ-A here.

I have zero problems speaking in front of people or being extroverted if I need to be, but I prefer keeping to myself and being alone.

Training for general health and increased strength, but I don't mind aesthetics as a side-product.

My gf is so obsessed with this thing, she paid over $100 for that premium access or whatever

I'm INTJ and she is INFJ

ENTP-A

I fell for the SS meme

what are those other two? links?

since we're on the subject of tests does anyone have that facial attractiveness test?

INTJ Here

ENTJ-T, but depression is gay

Also a forever alone intj-a

>MBTI
>Not big 5 personality traits test

It's like nobody here wants to make it.

Two years ago I was ENTP.

Now I'm ISTJ.

What did they mean by this?

>highly open to experience
>low in conscientiousness
>low in extroversion
>moderate in agreeableness
>high in neurotism

Fuck, I'm a loser. How do I stop being so shitty?

I always get INTP or ISTJ, ISTJ when depressed, INTP when ok.

You caught autism

ESTP my dudes
and yes it's good

become more conscientious as it, not necessarily IQ, has a strong correlation with lifetime earnings.

Regiment your life a bit more and cut out distractions so you can be more productive. High openness isn't a bad thing, but focusing on the essential aspects of life will help you do more with your days.

To become less neurotic, take up meditation. Or at least learn to achieve better moment-to-moment awareness. Your life will feel less chaotic without you having to do much and you may become aware of things about yourself you would like to change that you never realized before. The first step to making change is to know the thing you need to change which cannot be done if it is an unknown unknown.

why is there always one of these stupid fucking threads

Fuck, same. The only reason I ever leave my house is for attention

This isn't wrong, I'm a bit of a piece of shit

Just fuck my boipussy up

But somehow at the same time better than everyone else

Probably because even though we're pieces of shit everything still comes easy

You are on Veeky Forums

site reckons entp is 2-5% of the population, but everyone in the thread is getting it

MBTI has been widely discredited is not taken seriously by any real psychologists.

Does anyone have more pictures like this?

It could be that people are answering the questions as the person they wish they were rather than the as the person they actually are.

See

Love you, brother

I'm debater too. It's all a fucking meme but it's still sorta cool.

>INTP
>calisthenics
>running

all the stuff in explore your type was pretty spot on for me

Im a fucking chad.

>not taking the Big 5 instead

similarminds.com/bigfive.html

apparently me and my kinds make up about 1% of the population

Esfp-A

Definitely right on the money. Especially if I drink.

Body weight mainly with swimming and running. Weights only for æsthetics and added strength in certain areas

This

I am also this, when I take the Myers Astrology Facebook Quiz

ENTPA

ESFJ (consul) yeah pretty much

Don't like tattoos and scared of antidepressants, not that far gone though. Everything else is pretty accurate.

FPBP.

INTJ FTW

INFP. I've been doing PHUL.

It's Veeky Forums, everyone is a special snowflake

I'm the autist that runs the show from the shadows

you are all my brothers. ESTP is some good shit. Usually don't see too many of them but i guess Veeky Forums would be where y'all are at on here

>the shadows

very few infp-t in this thread i see

Literally straight master race, besides we make the most money anyways. ESTJ

personality-testing.info/tests/SD3/

>represented by a woman

>master race

lmao

Greetings fellow INFP

My dude! I don't know you but I like you. We're all gona make it

Just from reading the thread:
Does the test make you introverted, when you answer questions about social situations as you being scared of them?
Like speaking in front of a class?

What does that have to do with being introverted? Introverted != social anxiety.

this was proven to be bullshit like 15 years ago

also not Veeky Forums related fuck off faggots

i've taken at least 3 different meyers briggs tests through my life (one was legit and paid for) and gotten 3 different results each time

>personality changes over time
I've done the same thing (no paid ones, though I had to do one for a college class so it was probably factored into my tuition), and I've always gotten ISTP
I don't think it's a good metric for determining your personality, but I don't think most people's personalities would be static for their whole life unless they were an autistic sociopath like me

The OP is about personality types and training styles. I think it counts as Veeky Forums related.

Didn't put enough points into verbal intelligence
INTJ - Full autism, has hundreds of anime reaction images, but doesn't know which emotion they correspond to
INTP - Born to do a STEM degree
ENTJ - Narcissist, will make more money than you
ENTP - Full blown sociopath, would be as successful as an ENTJ if they weren't so bone-idle lazy

Literally can't function without human contact
INFJ - Redditor, probably rolled a paladin in wow
INFP - Ditzy, basically a child
ENFJ - Harmless narcissist who normies aspire to be for some reason
ENFP - Virtue signalling holier-than-thou's who got inspired for weeks when they saw Limitless

Literal NPC's
ISTJ - Think Cyril from Archer
ISFJ - Ideal "best frieeend" for a chick, permanently friend-zoned, still a virgin
ESTJ - The kind of cunt who would chase after you and try and tell you off for jaywalking
ESFJ - "Well meaning" feminist, Mother Hen type, it's impossible for a straight man to be this type

The popular ones
ISTP - Ryan Gosling in Drive, what chicks actually mean when they say they like "nerds"
ISFP - Like to think they are creative types, only go to art school because their father can afford it, say they hate the patriarchy but will call you Daddy and squeal when you put it in their ass
ESTP - Bad boy chad or intelligent manipulative girl, lost their virginity at 14, you just can't understand why everyone likes them so much even though they stole your lunch money 15 years ago and stole your promotion last week
ESFP - If male, think Seth Rogen in freaks and geeks, if female, Miley Cyrus tier psycho slut. If you're a female and you get this, I feel sorry for you

Brehs

>16personalities.com/
retarded test, finished it anyway

>ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)
kinda acurate result, though

This is literally woman tier shit. The only important one is
Understands logic and scientific thinking vs Does not understand logic and scientific thinking

For the Myers:
INTJ-A

For the Global 5:
RCOEI
Which the primary type is:
Egocentric

Is it accurate? A little

istp - full body training concurrent periodization

>he thinks my superior INTJ personality stops me from recognizing smug anime girls

ESTP/ISTP depending on my mood and how much I hate people at the time.

I don't follow a routine, nor specific style. I basically work on whatever muscles don't ache at the time.

is spiderman picture considered anime?

>tfw magic mike the shirtless sociopath

Wish I didn't share a personality type with such a faggot

INFP

Upper lower split with a concurrent periodization model

doesn't surprise me

Were my ESTP brothers at?