Posted in cbt, but it died

i get it, i'm a fucking twig.
i've only been lifting for a couple months, and only seriously for like two weeks.

i eat really well, and i stopped drinking/drugs. i know it's hard to take me seriously looking at my weakass body, but I really want to improve.

what should I focus on in order to get past my pathetic current state so im not embarassed looking in the mirror?

some more info:
>19
>6'4"
>183 lbs (meausred today with shitty gym scale, could be inaccurate)
>ran xc in hs, was bad, but still decently strong legs. my legs actually look a bit better than ops tbch, but who cares about legs

my current mindset is do some biceps, triceps, core, back every day, and then finish with ~30 mins cardio for legs, calorie burning, etc.

not gonna lie i would be pretty scared to squat/deadlift in front of lot of people, also I think with my current pencilmode it wouldn't do anything. i think i can bench like 110 rn, haven't benched for like a week..

also are supplements an absolute must? can I just eat well instead?

plz help anons. i depserate..

>my current mindset is do some biceps, triceps, core, back every day, and then finish with ~30 mins cardio for legs, calorie burning, etc.

I suggest you read up on some programs for beginners. Doing that will burn you out quick and intensity won't stay the same. What has worked for me is basically this schedule
>> pic related

Figure out what works for you and fucking EAT but eat right. Idk how your metabolism works. I need more carbs than protein, but you may need something different. It's a process and a marathon, stop trying to sprint the whole way and you'll make it brah.

sorry forgot pic

Posting here to double up

Bulk or Cut? 5'9" 155 lbs

Vacation in two months. That shit on my chest is just scars. I can't see my abs anymore Veeky Forums

do you want shredz? then cut. do you want gains? then bulk.

thanks for the help dude. this is exactly what I was looking for.

we can do it together fellow weakbro

I probably want to get shredded

woah slow down there hairy, sbty

jesus dude, i was trying to be nice.

at least im not a fat manlet

EAT MORE

Progamming at your level means shit. Just lift some fucking weights and eat some damn food.

Seriously, just eat more. At beginner gains, any form of stress will build muscle, awful as it may be. Just eat.

that's what I've been thinking.

also, i'm too embarassed to do big lifts ngl

lmao getting this rustled

for real though cut the cardio, eat more, and just lift heavy for less reps instead of light for more. if you're bulking try 3k min calories / day

>3k calories a day
how do i eat that much? probably should drink less coffee.

what should i eat? everything? protein? vegetables?

You can just eat well instead, but in the long run, buying a protein supplement is cheaper than all the meat.

If you're trying to bulk up, don't do cardio, you'll have to eat a lot more. And do squats bro. Running doesn't build big type 2 muscle fibers, it build lean endurance type 1 fiber.

What do you mean "that's what I have been thinking"?
That's obviously not what you have been thinking because if that was what you had been thinking then you wouldn't be here, posting this thread.

Just lift goddamn weights, do squats and deadlifts and stop talking autistic shit like "I am scared."

No one here can relate to such a retarded thought, because it's simply retarded.
Go and lift fucking hell, is it really that complicated?

You can come back here in a year when there are actual decisions about your programming to be made.

Get the my fitness pal app and start counting calories. Drink milk, eat chicken and rice and eggs and yogurt, shit like that. Bulking I'd do at least a 40 protein / 40 carbs / 20 fat split

>inb4 estrogen

for real once you start keeping track it gets easier to realize what you need

haha how can anyone struggle to bulk like nigga just eat more

haha like nigga just open your mouth

>~30 mins cardio for legs, calorie burning, etc.
Stop bothering to help this fucking retard if he can't even be bothered to read the sticky

Forgot to attach pic. Heaviest I've been.
> 5'8"
> 207.5 lbs
> 16% BF
> Dumbbell press 85-90 lbs for 4x6
> Bench 315 lbs for 4x4-6
> Squat 365 lbs for 4x6
> Rack pull 585 lbs for 3x3

Sorry, no 1RM, hasn't done them in forever.

Strong as fuck, but can't wait to cut. I had a dream where I had an inner tube of a fat tire around my waist.

you definitely need to cut bro

Did you cycle? Lmao

Dude you look better than most 6'4" dudes out there.

And being 6'4" to begin with, you're already in the like 1-3% of guys.

Not being fat and 6'4" makes you the most attractive person per like every 350 people on this planet, enjoy life on easy mode.

And as a bonus you get to look forward to:

>Being promoted faster in almost all careers.
>Slaying higher than average pussy more routinely.
>Being looked up to figuratively and literally.
>Being taken seriously almost all the time.
>Never being inconvenienced during times when most people can't see... Like movies, concerts, parties, grocery store isles and sections...

Source: I am 6'4"

>Slaying higher than average pussy more routinely.
>>Slaying higher than average pussy more routinely.
>>>Slaying higher than average pussy more routinely.

Literally just eat and lift

This is fit so expect some stupid fucking responses. Here is what you should do:

>Hop on SS.

No its not a meme. Its a meme if you run the program how it is. Tweak the program since rippletoe will get you fat. Run the program and incorporate shoulder and bicep accessories at the end of each day keep them light for 4x12 1 min of rest in between

>2 Active Rest days and two actual rest days

On the days in between. Foam roll at your house and go for a light jog or if your lucky incline walk on the treamill for ~25min. You need to do cardio

>Buy a foodscale

Seriously theyre $11 on amazon and it'll last you forever. The biggest problem skeletons have is they dont track what they eat. Your body does not defy the laws of physics and chemistry. TDEEcalculator.net is the best place to get a rough estimate of your body.

>Fuck apps for tracking calories

Personally I give up on apps to track cals. Pencil and notebook will keep you more motivated. Take pictures of nutrition labels

>Buy a good scale

Weigh yourself in the morning after you poop and pee. This is your lightest weight i.e. your base weight. For tracking weight get any app on the app store.

>Just fucking do it

Stop being a little bitch and get under the barbell. Want to get strong. Get under the barbell. Yeah youll look like a scrub the first time but youll get better. Everyday you put it off you get weaker. Just alan thralls video on how to squat (20min video, ATG) and his deadlift video as well.

I know it amigo, but got to bulk to cut. And now I'll be easily able to sit at 180 lbs at sub 10% bf, which is competition division weight.

And yes. This is at the end of my 2nd cycle. Went from 175 lbs at 14%, to my stated weight and bf%.

what's SS? also im in university so weighing food isn't really an option. thanks though

Starting Strength routine

any particular one I should use? there are lots out there.

If you dont want to weigh your food. Then clearly you dont want to make it.

Stick to cardio and do biceps.You are a lost cause my boy

no offense dude but im not going to bring a scale to a fucking cafeteria.

Its called SS.

Read sticky now

you're fucking doomed to be babby weight for all eternity

>guys i need advice
>yeah okay but not that advice
kys

I suspect yr compliment fishing rn, but u have a nice bod. U r what normal men look like.

Chill the fuck out.

I've worked out and dieted for a year and a half and still look worse than you.

> who else here /killingthemselvestomorrow/

Focus on compounds and progressive over load OP.

Weighted pull ups work wonders.
Do this for 3+ years, you'll look alright.

6'3 225