anyone here train their neck?
What is Corey Taylors program?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JA3O0NVb-sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genetics.

Dude has a horse neck.

Headbang til you puke x F

Sometimes I train it because I do muay thai.

And Corey is all neck girth with no frame.

Work on traps

Hello snap city! Let me just take this ventilator off and tell you what a beautiful city it is!

Neck curls senpai

Corpsegrinder wins

hi

>This guy teleports you into chokeholding him and he breaks your arms by flexing

Wyd?

>Why is the band called slipknot if you could barely fit one around his neck?

Wtf?

Reminder that a thick neck is what makes you look like a man.

>Necklets when will they learn?

I do neck bridges. I get the feeling it's the kind of exercise where you only need to fuck up once

Looking through the glass 4x12

>Corpsegrinder
>spouse: stacey fisher
He made it

Is this penis mode?

Most metal artists have this simple because of headbanging every day during concerts.

I have a small neck which sucks. So the other day I tried training my neck. My neck soreness the 2 days afterwards caused me big headaches. fml....

>"Well, it's just from headbanging and lifting weights when I was younger," he said. "My dad had a business where he did painting, roofing and everything, so I'd work with him all day long. After that, we'd go to fishing spots to catch and eat all these fish. Then I'd jog over to my friend's house, who lived about a mile away, and we'd lift weights. If you compare old pictures from when I was in VILE to now, it's obviously grown and the only thing I've really done since is headbanging, which must be fairly similar to weightlifting."

You don't want a neck that big. You want it to be slightly outside your jaw otherwise you look like a weird always angry rapist.

tfw went to concert on sunday

its wednesday and my traps and neck are still sore

i go apeshit tho, were talking thousands of explosive neck curls back and forth in one hour timespam

>I get the feeling it's the kind of exercise where you only need to fuck up once

This is why I can't bring myself to do them. Also hurts my scalp tbqh.

Neck curls in the four directions, but be careful with overtraining the back part of your neck, or else you will develop forward head posture.

Don't you mean the front part? Or am I just retarded?

Rear neck curls like this.

I guess I just thought that by strengthening the rear, it would pull your head back rather than push it forward.

The same as George Fisher's.

It would, he has no idea what he's talking about

Try some shrugs. Got rid of my double chin doing that.

No, because when the rear neck muscle stiffens and overpower your neck frontal muscles it pushes your head forward(because the brain incosiently makes you keep your line of sight straight), actually the solution to forward head posture is streching the rear neck muscle and strenghening the front one.

Video attached
youtube.com/watch?v=JA3O0NVb-sk

Pic related, went from 15.5 inches to 18 inches from doing neck curls and wrestler bridges and bridges with pullovers

>inb4 hurr durr ur flexing it in the second pic

No shit, before i knew about neck training I didn't even know you could flex your neck