What do you think of this zero carb/all meat diet thing that has been going around lately...

What do you think of this zero carb/all meat diet thing that has been going around lately... are these people crazy or onto something?

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00325481.1990.11704514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never heard of it. Would definitely need tons of organ meat to get micronutrients

It's Fucking delicious

Isn't that what Atkins is?

sounds like it would destroy ur anus in a few days

good if you intend to only weightlift and not jog at all but you will just meat an early death by heart attack

>citation needed

>you will post a citation over 50 years old and think you are right while still believing the world is flat because a citation from 400 years ago said so.

Alt F4 kid and never come to my realm again.

I do nothing but meat, eggs, dairy and salads when I cut every year. It's pretty good. Simple, easy to hit your protein and fat macros, while keeping a large deficit, and it supresses appetite.

>zero carb = all meat

dumb as fuck

It helps minimize hunger which makes losing weight easier, but the keto diet gave me liquid shits all day every day.

Oh the ironing

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00325481.1990.11704514

I did something like it called the anti inflammation diet. It was pretty good but I didn't have the time or money to cook all that meat and veggies. Let alone chew like a fucking horse. Also my breath smelled and I farted and shit all the time. I'll probably do it again soon

How long ago was it discovered that the earth is round?

Eat your veggies, Frank!

2000 years. some greek cunts through eclipses

You're going to get all kinds of butt cancer if you eat that way.

this

You want a healthy prostate buddy

True dat

not without sugar you wont

It's EXTREMELY unhealthy. Googling keto diet and reading through the first few google results is tragic and funny at the same time.

Low-carb in general is pretty bad. Eat your fruits/vegetables/legumes folks.

Thats wrong you retard, its closer to 3000 years ago, and they went to different cities very far away then compared the sun and stars

>Cancer
>Heart disease
>Constipation

Pick all of them

> vegans actually believe this

>retards are capable of operating a computer

If you are talking about keto, it's not all meat. In fact, it's more fat based rather than protein.

It's perfect for cuts, plus carbs taste like shit.

>eating sugar
>eating bread
>eating pasta

yuck

>plus carbs taste like shit
This is so utterly and completely stupid it is just amazing. How uneducated and delusional do you have to be to believe that? Disregarding the by far most important macro nutrition-wise, basically the source of life.

>>eating sugar
Don't eat sugar.
>>eating bread
There are awesome and healthy breads.
>>eating pasta
Wholemeal pasta is way better than any kind of meat.

The sad thing is that low-carb is not inherently bad. You can eat healthy and low-carb/keto. But that's not what most people following this diet do.