/plg/ powerlifting general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btPLWptXhRI
youtube.com/watch?v=WJdOFtzD-ro
youtu.be/EEmgEAp8hSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tbh if he just had a better hair cut he'd probably look chad tier.

Slayed my spoto bench today

5x4 @ 90kg then a tng amrap of 12 reps

Not bad for somoene who's 1rm was about 110 not too long ago

no but hed look a lot better

he got a very short hair cut yesterday he posted it in the discord

what prog are you on my bench is utterly shit

About this:

Just do a 2 day DUP, ex:
Day 1 Spoto press 5x4, tng 1x4+, start at ~70%
Day 2 4x2, 1x2+, start at ~80%
Add 2.5kg/week to each

Then the c6w accessories

Do it for 5 weeks then reset to week 2 and do it again.

I'm tinkering with a squat/dl version but can't really decide on the light day. I'm thinking of trying low rep deficit pulls after squats. Doing volume squats then volume deadlifts has been killing me.

>tfw skipped a session this week due to exams
Am I fucked, will I not PR on skills test?

no

If your training isn't earning you money, you should be more worried about your exams.

i want to bite rafaello's ear off and I don't care who knows!!

What do if fingers rub against legs during sumo deadlift? Makes the lift a lot harder than it should be desu

dont pull sumo

B-but...

but youre gay

im maxing my diddle on saturday, hoping for 200kg but idk

can i just use the last week of c6w to max or what

oh god, I hope thats satire.

this is the worst advice you can give anyone. life isn't all about money you fucking slave. do what you fucking want to do as long as you don't violate others rights or starve to death.

>literally the entire problem.

Who the fuck would go after under aged boys. They're disgusting. Under aged girls tho mmm those are the best.

my estimated max is literally 1lb more than this

If you feel like it, you can. He writes about it in the spreadsheet. I prefer to just do an amrap on week 5 and restart/take a deload week.

i did last time so i prolly will

im still deciding what to do about deloading cause next week is spring break and a deload might be boring

i might just do a mini one like 4-5 days instead of a little over a week like last cycle

>t. poorfag

im also thinking about a new program

is there a 4-5 day a week program. like c6w but with more focus on deadlifts

Just see how your body feels, if you feel like maxing out then do it. You can always do a higher rep week if you don't feel like actually deloading imo. If you meet the requirements then I'd try the RTS generalised intermediate routine but don't deload if you decide to do it since the first week is piss easy.

How're the diddlys coming along, lads?

just did 325 for 5x5 today, felt breddy gud
gonna be doing doubles this Saturday and building up to a top set at 380 lbs- just 10 lbs shy of my all time max
really excited to see how it goes because my form has improved so much since that last PR (I eat butt ifyanamsaiyan)

>that first sip of the day of your freshly ground French press coffee

Literally going for the same number doing the same thing in a week. GL lad

mfw I can't recover from TM volume day in time for intensity day

Time to switch to a real program laddo

What's a real program then?
I was thinking of just doing 3x5 instead

pls be in kgs

I can't believe Wierzbicki posts in /plg/

>building up to a top set at 380 lbs
Sorry to disappoint, lad, but I'm a natty 75kg manlet who's been laid over for dumb injuries too many times to count for those numbers to EVER be the same in kilos

>but I'm a natty 75kg manlet
no excuses, I'm 69kg manlet and I deadlift more

>>>injuries
is my only excuse, but it's w/e, I train with a former 56kg state record holder for deadlift, which motivates me to do my best.

>le roiding slavs meme

Has anybody on /plg/ ever actually gotten coached by sheiko, or gotten a sheiko program made for them? looking at the prices for his services on his website, it's not as crazy expensive as I thought it would be for a coach of his reputation.
I'm getting coached right now, and I'm paying a little bit more than his cheapest package, but that's with unlimited email correspondence, and weekly video skype meetings.

Is it with Boris himself? I've only ever ran canned programs in the times I've been training myself (moved and left my pl club)

Can I do trap bar deadlifts at 505? I heard its not safe to do trap bar deadlifts at higher weights.

Frog is quitting lifting and becoming a professional chad

Enjoy the party van

Whoever told me to make iced tea for calorieless/low calorie drinks about a week ago is a fucking hero

>t. happy poorfag

You're welcome

trying to take a shit right now
Struggling to pop anything out
The stink is all there though
Oh I think I feel one sliding slowly but surely now..

I'm happy and rich and I'm only happy because I'm so rich
If I was poor I'd KMS lol your life must suck you deluded poorfaggot

Is this belt any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=btPLWptXhRI

oh man this fecal matter is really jammed up all inside of me

ah yes many logs are splurting out now that the cork has been uncorked

fucking hell the shit just keeps coming out I guess I was really clogged up or something kek

shoot yourself

Okay Dino

Unironically having an arse burning poo right now. Think it was the curry sauce from the chippy yesterday

How can I improve squat form?

youtube.com/watch?v=WJdOFtzD-ro

Seems like your knees are traveling too far forward maybe use more hips by having the knees a bit back. You can do this by widening the stance or focus on pushing back the hips more on the descent.

should I do mobility work before squatting to be able to widen stance more, and increase width gradually? Trying to do wider stance hurts as of now

This is my suicide notice

By the time you read this I will be dead by deaslofts

Thanks

It's a timing issue, you're not extending your knees by the time the bar clears them.

For whoever it is. Famalam and Currynigger aren't right. You should try with info_d8b187x3. Not even activating 2FA right now so go do your best.

Also, you all fat :DDD

If you are going to die, then you have nothing to lose and therefore all the time in the world. You can take your time and listen to this while realizing that everything is going to be okay

youtu.be/EEmgEAp8hSI

doesn't matter if real or not but if you've decided to die you have nothing to lose. Therefore, seek help

This pre workout shit is taking too long!!!!

Yoooo

Killing it
On track to add like 100lbs to my diddle in

Unless ur actually smart and acknowledge the fact that long term doing well on exams will benefit your life more than your training sessions

wew lad. I understand why raf was so keen now

it doesnt look too bad to me. I wouldnt consider forward knee travel to be a problem

wide stance hurts for me to. if narrow is comfy for you, then Id say stick with it

Wasted my time doing a month of CGBP.
Initially made huge gains then wasted the rest of the month.

All that happened is I lost 10kg from my max grip bench and now can't do max grip without wrist wraps.

So f u s t r a t e d

I just want consistent bench gains

When cycling intensity days weekly...
(a) 1/3/5/1/3/5...
(b) 5/3/1/5/3/1...
(c) it doesn't matter
(d) >TM

I wouldn't cycle them, I'd stick with 1x5 then 2x3 then 3x2 then 4-5x1 for as long as possible.

>TM
this tBh famalam

I dread failing reps so it's decided. In descending order then.

You shouldn't be cycling them weekly, only when you're unable to progress with the current set/rep scheme should you change to a different one.

2/10, sorry sweetie

What program can I run if I can only lift on

Week 1
Tuesday
Saturday

Week 2
Monday
Thursday
Saturday

Seriously. Someone help. I'm plateaued hard

5/3/1, possibly Hepburn A but not sure how well that would work out. Could also make your own program or run the 2x freq stuff from 28 free.

>TM

Do the competition lifts on all days, with only heavy days on week 1. Alternate heavy and light days on week 2.

Heavy=5-6 sets with 80-90% of 1RM
Light=4-5 sets with 70-80%

Every morning I get up, look in the mirror and realise I've been lifting 4 fucking years for that shit body
I've been lifting 4 years for a 260 wilks (maybe even 250 now as I've gained weight)

I want to die. All I wanted was a good body and intermediate lifts. A 100kg bench would make me so happy.

I want to die

>I've been lifting 4 years for a 260 wilks (maybe even 250 now as I've gained weight)
>4 years and can't bench 100kg
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you are in fact a true GDE, please consider taking up rock collecting, cuckolding or another more suitable hobby instead.

I know I'm a GDE. Im a non responder in everything I do.
I don't even make up for it academically. I have no achievements, nothing to show for YEARS OF EFFORT.

I want to die.

>bullying someone with dead parents

s m h

no way you dont have low test

get a job, you were clearly meant to be a mere pleb, there is nothing wrong with this.

Time for dat dere celltech then.

I show no symptoms of it

Kys

Can't get any

>I show no symptoms of it

apart from being phenomenally weak

I have some of the better lifts in my gym I just weigh so fucking much

>can't bench 100kg
lad...

Being in denial helps no one.

But I squat and deadlift good
I even OHP almost as much I fucking bench

CAUSE ITS A SHIT LIFT

>4 years

look lad, I'm a benchlet too and hitting 100kg was still no big deal for me

Try DNP. You can lose 14lbs in a week with no muscle loss.

Absolutely 0 long-term side effects (aside from death), but that only happens if you're a retard.

I'm going to bust both your knee caps before I kill myself

I can't get illegal drugs reeer

It's not an illegal drug it's an herbicide lmao

>Absolutely 0 long-term side effects
>Just going on the internet and lying to people

>life isn't all about money you fucking slave.
Yes it is.
Anyone who says otherwise is poor, already in well standing/rich, or retarded.