How do I eat more?

>be skinny at 135lb
>working out but no gains because no appetite, have to basically force-feed everything
>"just eat more user"
>mfw
>gastroenterologist gave me medicine to make my stomach empty faster
>barely helps, if at all

How did you do it? Is it just putting fucking almonds and peanuts in everything you eat forever? That sounds terrible. I want to like food.
I don't feel like I can use a "gainer" powder forever because once I stop eating it I'll just go back down to 135lb.
Been trying to figure this out for fucking ever.

Is this really a problem for people? How is it hard to munch on delicious snacks?

>Is it just putting fucking almonds and peanuts in everything you eat forever?

If you are dirty bulking just eat delicious junk food to fill your calorie quota after you get your protein quota.

Drink your calories, it's easy as shit. Drink a gallon of whole milk of day, boom, there's 1,600 extra calories and plenty of protein, for less than the cost of a cup of coffee. Not enough? Throw that shit in a blender with peanut butter and protein powder. You'll never have to eat food again. Don't think you can do it forever because once you stop you'll magically lose all the weight? Why don't you fucking do it first and then deal with that made up problem when it never happens?

idk if you've tried this but make more meals shakes, if you're having trouble eating them. I drink my breakfast and have a shake if im ever peckish. Also gainers are not what you want its just shit in it anyway. I've seen some bodybuilders even blend their chicken and rice to drink. This might not be the answer you're looking for but this is what helps me when i cant eat.

To want to eat more you have to put on mass and feel hungry.
Like people who can only sleep when they are exhausted you are going to have to do activity.

Just lift more weights

It's not a made up problem because it's happened to me before. I got up to 145lb and then shriveled back down 135lb because my body just hates eating.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you, OP.
I have some stomach issues. That plus zero appetite. I'm starting to give up, really.

I may have to supplement with whey pro, but I'd have to cut something in my budget.

>tfw poorfag

>Melt peanut butter + put icecream in your shake
>Use whole milk
Youll never be skinny if you do this faggot + its not that filling

>be 110lb skelly
>start going to the gym
>start counting my calories
>start cleaning my diet
>gain 16 pounds in 4 months without gaining too much %bf

we are all gonna make it op

blend 4 cups of oats with a litre or so of milk and drink it between meals throughout the day

You must have an unaddressed psychological issue which is causing you to subconsciously avoid eating. You only think you are eating a lot. You are not.

Stop trying to eat healthy you fucking NIGGER. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYONE EVER TELLING ME THEY 'CANT GAIN WEIGHT'

Pic related idiot. Skeleton like you will probably gain weight eating only 1800-2000kcal

Drink your calories and shove Nutella in your fucking gullet until you're a fat fuck.

OP i was exactly like you so remember these things. Milk is your best friend. Get used to chugging shakes cause PB shakes with protein powder will be fantastic staple foods for you. On top of that pasta is also important (literally plain) cause you eat it and feel hungry like 20 mins later trust me. Good luck dude and dont give up i puked before i gained. Happy gains

t. fat fuck

Eat more faggot
Try halva

Memes aside. Is there any downside to drinking your calories? Smoothies and the likes?

You'll feel like shit and your ass will get itchy from all the disgusting crap that goes through it. Your shits will smell awful and you'll have bowel pains and could get seriously sick, you'll feel horrible ALL the time and have low self esteem because you are what you eat and if you eat shit YOU ARE shit.

>EAT BIG GET BIG

As a former skelly I can tell you it gets easier after a while.

I was at 148 lbs and now I'm up to 171 lbs. it's hard to eat food your stomach doesn't want but honestly I just eat fast food and try to eat big meals. I don't even like fast food that much which is good I guess.

It's still Very difficult since I can have a big breakfast and not get hungry until 6pm. I don't like chocolate, candy or any of those artificial shit. I don't like eating sugary things.

If I revert to eating when I'm feelin hungry I'd drop all the way down to 148 again effortlessly.

This reply is gud