Losing weight

Hi, 18 year-old, 115+, fat newfag here. I've heard you guys can help people lose weight. Tips and help appreciated, especially about lowering my appetite.

Pic is my fat gut.

If 115 is fat, you're probably a midget, so I'd recommend you go on human growth hormone.

>If 115 is fat, you're probably a midget, so I'd recommend you go on human growth hormone.

must be kilos bro

kg u fucking imbecile

>retardunits in 2017

>What is the metric system?

Read the fucking sticky. Calculate tdee and eat 500cals below. Before you eat a meal drink two glasses of water

This

Post your dick and I'll gladly pass on a few tips

Water and bread. The medieval prisoner diet.

Fast and only eat one meal a day.
Drink water, tea and coffee with no sugar.
Cut any processed junk out, even macaroni and white bread.
Eat complex carbs, vegetables, and lean meats.
Enjoy weight loss while sitting on your fatass.

read that then fuck off

Didn't know about the water part. It represses hunger?

They're called freedom units

Andre?

it helps pass all the metabolized fat and cellular bullshit that comes with losing weight. trust me i'm a doctor.

All the metabolised fat gets breathed out, not pissed out.

yeah i didn't say anything about pissing. Its released into the air through water vapor you fucking dipshit.

Doctor in the house AMA

Hunger is in part driven by your stomach stretching, so water helps with that aspect of it.

Around 230-250 lbs here.

What can I do to begin losing weight?

What sorts of things should I eat?

Should I walk on the treadmill? How long?

What exercises can I do? Squats are fun but push-ups make my chest hurt, probably because I'm too heavy.

I'm going to read the sticky too.

>What can I do to begin losing weight?
>I'm going to read the sticky too.

first thing you should've done is to read the sticky. Everything is there. Treadmill may hurt your joints at the beginning of weightloss, I would go with stationary bike. Also, always post your height when you post your weight. I don't know if you're an obese manlet or an overweight lanklet

5'6", so I'm an obese manlet.

I don't have a stationary bike unfortunately, but I figure one wouldn't be hard to find.

Thanks for the help user.

dieting alone would be enough to lose some weight. Just eat below your TDEE, a lot of people here reccomend intermittent fasting.

I'll take a look at it, thanks user.

READ. THE. FUCKING. STICKY.

It just fills up your stomach

why do we even bother with the sticky...