Morning gym elite

Anyone else joined the morning gym /elite/ yet?

>Wake up at 6.30
>Leave house at 7
>Gym by 7.50
>Work out till 8.40
>Shower, get ready in work by 9 ish

Benefits

>Quiter gym
>Feel refreshed going to work
>Gym done for the day early, after work free time now.
>Fresh equipment, no sweat
>Space in the changing room
>Grab a coffee before work

Pm heads

>Go to gym tired after work
>Work could delay or even stop your session if working late
>Sweaty equipment, busy gym
>"Bro how many sets u got left"
>"Bra how long u gona be using that"
>"Bro, don't mind if i jump in that shower with you lmao it's so busy and man needs to shower"

In before 45 mind gym session, he won't make it

Simple solution is to spend less time talking to others and on your phone. Just get on with the work out

TLDR am gym better than pm

>Have to leave for work at 9.
>Can't even get out of bed by 8.
The frustration and hate for my job keep me grounded to the last minute.

Morning gym elite checking in.

Getting up early is fucking terrible, but worth it when you stroll into work before everyone else pumped af

100% agreed, but how do you consistently fight the urge to sleep in?

if i go at 3AM am i still morning gym masterrace?

I understand this is hard. When im in a bad place in work i do the same.

It's pointless, but it's too hard to get motivated

I train every morning, but never get there as early as I plan to. Have no tips for getting up, soz m8

>6:30

Get on my level. I wake up at 3:40 to get to the gym by 4:00 AM

>Job starts at 8am
>Have to wake up at 6am because it's an hour and a half drive there
I never stood a chance.

This is gonna sound stupid as hell, but how the hell do you keep your shirts from creasing in your bag if you're gonna get dressed at the gym.

I'm the CEO of my company and little shits here look at things like if my shirt is well ironed or not

P-Peter?

Anyone who starts work at 9 can't consider themselves elite. Important people have done 1-2hrs work by the time you roll in and check your Facebook.

Or there are people out there who have their work/life balance in order and are able to do their job in their contracted hours and turn off outside of that time.

t. Highly paid and v important person

>being a sleeplet
enjoy those nogainz

and don't try to pretend like you're actually going to bed at 10:30 every night either, you sleep deprived fagboy

>CEO
>can't fold a shirt properly
>calls employees little shits
Wew.

Morning is the patrician time.

>up at 3:30
>gym 4:00 -5:30
>work at 6:30

Not a soul there usually so I can do whatever meme lifts I want

Well when you put it like that.

Shirt + other shit in bag = doesn't matter if it's folder properly or not

I love my employees but I hired a bunch of competitive little shits and we just generally teast each other daily, it wasn't meant as a demeaning term but more as an affectionate term.

Take a note from Mad Men and keep shirts in your office.

Must be fun sleeping at 8PM every night eh kiddo?

This is the dark side of morning gym. I know for a fact that I'm slow in gains because I only get 5-6 hours of sleep.

What time do you go to bed?

nice try OP but when you are NEET like me you can go 1am-7am master race

Yeah, I only go in the mornings as well. I like my gym nice and quiet.

Yup. I work nights and afternoons so I go to the gym without fail at 1pm bright and early. Beats the rush

They sell these sturdy things for it.
The cheap alternative is to place it between two solid planks.

done both, its basically no different to any other time

am is almost as busy as pm

yall fag nigas realise the gym rush at 6pm dies off by like 8 right?

yeah u could wake up early, or ya know, you could just go at 8pm and have a basically empty gym lmao

My local seriously gets busy from 9pm till midnight and it fucking kills me

yeah idk what the fuck this thread is talking about with morning gym being empty. plenty of working professionals excercise in the morning, mine is busy as hell from 7-9AM

this thread is like people saying "lmao at people who shop during the day I'm a workin professional so I shop at night"

its like yea the shop is packed with other "working professionals" it's no fucking different.

I have shit energy levels. The difference in training 8-12am vs. 6-10pm is astronomical.

However I do miss the benefits of feeling refreshed and good af basically the whole day after working out in the morning. The increase in productivity and mental health is incredible especially if you have time to add bit of cardio in there.

who here comfy /nightgym/?

Mine to, but I go at 4 AM and I'm out by 6, so it's never busy. The morning rush just begins as I'm walking out the door.

The truth, though, is that I'd prefer to work out in the evening and get more sleep, by I can't fit it into my schedule. It's like the gym is my fucking mistress: it fits into my life as long as my wife doesn't have to hear about it and it's not allowed to interfere with work or family time.

>tfw you show up to comfy night gym and there's some fucker already there
REEEEEEEEEEEEE this is MY time slot you fucking normalslime i've been working out at this gym at this time by myself for YEARS get the FUCK out

FUCK THAT. WHO HERE 6PM FUN GYM TIME WITH GYM BROS?

7:30ish on weekdays but there's not much else to do after work other than eat+shower.

Friday and Saturday usually out clubbing so whenever

>missing out on prime shitposting hours
the internet is way too fun from 9PM-2AM to just throw it away and go to bed early

10pm at the gym rn shitposting it up, gym is pretty chill rn

I study at uni and I tried to lift before working alone on assignment or before classes and I'm literally kill after lifting. I just want to get in bed put something on tv and nap. How do you work after lifting?

Do people actually live farther than a 5 minute walk from their gym?

>do people actually live outside the downtown area of a dense city?

The only reason to go to the gym is because you don't have room at your place for the gym equipment.

Back when I lived in the rural area I would have an area for my gym stuff

Some people can afford $30/month more readily than $1,000 all at once for a bench, power cage, mat, bar, plates, dumbbells, etc.

And by some I mean most.

$1000 isn't a lot if you know how to budget.

Go to bed earlier.

>He doesn't go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 4:30am

It's like you want to miss the time all the Americans are asleep.

Lol waking up at 630. I get up at 5,in the gym by 530, home by 7 which gives me 2 hours of productive alertness before work. Am gym def better though. That feel when you've done more before the sun comes up than most people do all day.
I solved this problem with a caffeine +l-theanine stack. I set up 1 of each with a glass of water by my alarm clock. Before I hit snooze/off I have to take them both. Good luck wanting to sleep after that. I need to go to the gym to kill that energy.
I wish I could be like you, but work only lets me out around 730,meaning that earlier wakeups would cut into sleep too much.
My man
Nope, go to bed at 9. You jelly?

I work out before work too. I work in a warehouse job so I'm always making gains 5 days a week.

> he thinks it's hard to get to bed at a good time for 8 hrs of sleep

LMAO at you m8, the weekend is when you stay up late as fuck you dummy

I used to do fasted cardio in the am and saw dyles and manlets working out at low intensity.

You need 2 meals min before lifting.

Tell me you gonna do a heavy leg session at 630am. It aint gonna happen.

>Sleeping at 7:30
N-NO THANK YOU

If you're a young single guy living with his parents, sure, I agree. I have a kid and a house. $1,000 at once is a huge amount of money to me and it isn't a question of budgeting.

OP HERE.

You see, i ended up staying late in work, which would have cancelled me gym session for today

I have eliminated this problem by going to the gym first where Mr shekelstien can't get me

>benefits
>quieter gym

My gym is the busiest between 7-9am, and 5-7pm

I go at 1 in the afternoon. Nobody's there.

keep spreading that meme created by women that cant into professional careers

>gym at 7:50
>early

My gym would be 90% capacity by then. Try 5:30am

>tfw work starts at 7, have to leave at 6:30 and gym opens at 6.

Quiter

what the fuck ?

wow m8

you must really love your job then?

I mean your actual life starts when you get off work, right? Which allows you to do the things you actually like doing, etc (like not wasting away your life for somebody else's benefit to earn a few $)

really puzzling to me, m8